Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,256 to 30,270 of 41288
-
11-06-19 11:41 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 435I have never seen her before but going by the reviews I will never see her. I already have my ATF and as long as she is coherent somewhat stable I will continue to see her.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/593157756632
-
11-06-19 11:20 #11032Senior Member

Posts: 187Preggos
Seen Redhead Jaime walking by the trailer parks across from Wallymart on Philips recently. If she's not pregnant now she will be. Every other time I run into her she's preggers. That chick has had at least 8-9 kids. Jaime-5'7", thin build, thick wavy redhair, pale complection, late 30's. She's talkative, but easy going. Usually looking a bit out of place for the area in a nice sundress and knee high boots sometimes with rollaround luggage. Or 8 months pregnant and 5" heels.
Originally Posted by CameraGuy904
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 10:59 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 269Agreed
This girl was great the first 2 times I saw her but then she robbed me and a few other guys on here! Yeah she'll take your money the first chance she'll get. I haven't went back in almost a year and won't. Better girls out there then her. Find yourself an ATF or multiple ATF and stick with them. Girls here are going down hill but if you find the right one / ones that gets your blood flowing every time you think about them then you can't go wrong. But yeah I wouldn't go back to her.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 10:58 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 4799.9% chance its bullshit with the 323 number and the quality of the furnishings of the room she's in. I haven't tried reaching her but STG is misnamed. Every time I contact someone on that site, it's pic sellers, scammers, addicts and bait and switch. IF you get response and she's real, PM me please.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 09:33 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 71Guess she went drastically downhill since she had her kid. Used to have a cute body and take a greek pounding so hard that it would make you feel bad for her backdoor and how it wasn't blown out. She's always had a candy issue, but guess its gotten a hold of her hard now.
Originally Posted by Rustysh1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 09:16 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 1260Let's Not Forget
She'll take your shit.
Originally Posted by Rustysh1990
[View Original Post]
At any chance she'll get.
Offers Greek.
But she ain't meek.
At opportunities she may seek.
So take your chance.
Do the Backdoor romance.
Sticky fingers is her perchance.
-
11-06-19 06:31 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 122That's a sweet looking snatch though. Other than that I don't know anything about her.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 06:17 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 265Well said Rustysh
It's not like most reviews describe surroundings, face looks, body compared to pics, quality of services, time & damage or any of that stuff pros & cons or any of that stuff, right? I never said I couldn't find her ad. Pretty sure my post said yours was "content free".
Originally Posted by Rustysh1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 05:59 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 394Futile Effort
Tried to do a search on this one but you can only guess how many results to the name I got back.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...f/690783871949
Thats right. With a name of "Candy" I got back a zillion posts. Well maybe not a zillion but a lot all the same. Anyone know if she is for real or anything about her? My wish, her command. Well I have a lot of wishes and some are a bit evil.
-
11-06-19 05:28 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 318Jenn
I usually don't like writing negative reports, especially after I previously gave her a positive report, but Jenn has definitely gone downhill.
She says she's taking insulin, but definitely not. Also pulling out dentures during session is not appealing. Her personality definitely changed during session and it was very rushed as her room rent was due. She kept trying to upcharge me. Although price was right, I would avoid at this time. <url http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/684956525078 </ url .
-
11-06-19 04:48 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 52And so is
Your reply.
Originally Posted by Rustysh1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 03:10 #11022Banned Member

Posts: 590Anyone seen this girl?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/640086003915
Seems too attractive.
-
11-06-19 00:30 #11021Banned Member

Posts: 102The square root of Jack shit, plus your review, equals the square root of Jack shit.
Originally Posted by UWishUWereMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 23:24 #11020Banned Member

Posts: 102Ashton
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/070866064540
This girl has seen better days.
I saw her a few months ago and it was mehhh. I walked away thinking if she had a dozen more pounds on her tiny frame and was a little more lucid she could be a regular. She seemed like a house with good bones that just needed a little upkeep. She gave a decent effort but service and looks weren't quite there. It was just ok, not worth repeating.
After I saw some good recent reviews I figured I'd give her another try. I'm going to assume that her recent good reviews are accurate, but resulted in an influx of candy coins that led her to a bad place.
Location off 95/ baymeadows is absolutely horrible. Room had no sheets, just a stained mattress and a shitty hotel room that feels like is being squatted in. Saw an insulin needle in the bathtub. WTF?.
I came for Greek, which she delivered, but errr smell wasn't good or hygienic. Tried to finish with BBBJ but she didn't hit the right spots I guess so I left unsatisfied. Fortunately qv damage was just. 6.
The most concerning thing was whatever was going on with her right leg. Looks kind of like she got hit by a car, but it emanated from a half dollar sized red spot. I asked about it and she mumbled something incomprehensible. I know this forum has rules but the letters that came to mind were m are s and a.
-
11-05-19 19:40 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 52Read
The post and you will see. How many providers named Daisy with a 415 area code??
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





