Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11033
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    This girl was great the first 2 times I saw her but then she robbed me and a few other guys on here! Yeah she'll take your money the first chance she'll get. I haven't went back in almost a year and won't. Better girls out there then her. Find yourself an ATF or multiple ATF and stick with them. Girls here are going down hill but if you find the right one / ones that gets your blood flowing every time you think about them then you can't go wrong. But yeah I wouldn't go back to her.
    I have never seen her before but going by the reviews I will never see her. I already have my ATF and as long as she is coherent somewhat stable I will continue to see her.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/593157756632

  2. #11032

    Preggos

    Quote Originally Posted by CameraGuy904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone spot or know of any pregnant women in the area. I have a itch I want to scratch.
    Seen Redhead Jaime walking by the trailer parks across from Wallymart on Philips recently. If she's not pregnant now she will be. Every other time I run into her she's preggers. That chick has had at least 8-9 kids. Jaime-5'7", thin build, thick wavy redhair, pale complection, late 30's. She's talkative, but easy going. Usually looking a bit out of place for the area in a nice sundress and knee high boots sometimes with rollaround luggage. Or 8 months pregnant and 5" heels.

  3. #11031

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She'll take your shit.

    At any chance she'll get.

    Offers Greek.

    But she ain't meek.

    At opportunities she may seek.

    So take your chance.

    Do the Backdoor romance.

    Sticky fingers is her perchance.
    This girl was great the first 2 times I saw her but then she robbed me and a few other guys on here! Yeah she'll take your money the first chance she'll get. I haven't went back in almost a year and won't. Better girls out there then her. Find yourself an ATF or multiple ATF and stick with them. Girls here are going down hill but if you find the right one / ones that gets your blood flowing every time you think about them then you can't go wrong. But yeah I wouldn't go back to her.

  4. #11030
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to do a search on this one but you can only guess how many results to the name I got back.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...f/690783871949

    Thats right. With a name of "Candy" I got back a zillion posts. Well maybe not a zillion but a lot all the same. Anyone know if she is for real or anything about her? My wish, her command. Well I have a lot of wishes and some are a bit evil.
    99.9% chance its bullshit with the 323 number and the quality of the furnishings of the room she's in. I haven't tried reaching her but STG is misnamed. Every time I contact someone on that site, it's pic sellers, scammers, addicts and bait and switch. IF you get response and she's real, PM me please.

  5. #11029
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/070866064540

    This girl has seen better days.

    I saw her a few months ago and it was mehhh. I walked away thinking if she had a dozen more pounds on her tiny frame and was a little more lucid she could be a regular. She seemed like a house with good bones that just needed a little upkeep. She gave a decent effort but service and looks weren't quite there. It was just ok, not worth repeating.

    After I saw some good recent reviews I figured I'd give her another try. I'm going to assume that her recent good reviews are accurate, but resulted in an influx of candy coins that led her to a bad place.

    Location off 95/ baymeadows is absolutely horrible. Room had no sheets, just a stained mattress and a shitty hotel room that feels like is being squatted in. Saw an insulin needle in the bathtub. WTF?.

    I came for Greek, which she delivered, but errr smell wasn't good or hygienic. Tried to finish with BBBJ but she didn't hit the right spots I guess so I left unsatisfied. Fortunately qv damage was just. 6.

    The most concerning thing was whatever was going on with her right leg. Looks kind of like she got hit by a car, but it emanated from a half dollar sized red spot. I asked about it and she mumbled something incomprehensible. I know this forum has rules but the letters that came to mind were m are s and a.
    Guess she went drastically downhill since she had her kid. Used to have a cute body and take a greek pounding so hard that it would make you feel bad for her backdoor and how it wasn't blown out. She's always had a candy issue, but guess its gotten a hold of her hard now.

  6. #11028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Let's Not Forget

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/070866064540

    This girl has seen better days.

    I saw her a few months ago and it was mehhh. I walked away thinking if she had a dozen more pounds on her tiny frame and was a little more lucid she could be a regular. She seemed like a house with good bones that just needed a little upkeep. She gave a decent effort but service and looks weren't quite there. It was just ok, not worth repeating.

    After I saw some good recent reviews I figured I'd give her another try. I'm going to assume that her recent good reviews are accurate, but resulted in an influx of candy coins that led her to a bad place.

    Location off 95/ baymeadows is absolutely horrible. Room had no sheets, just a stained mattress and a shitty hotel room that feels like is being squatted in. Saw an insulin needle in the bathtub. WTF?.

    I came for Greek, which she delivered, but errr smell wasn't good or hygienic. Tried to finish with BBBJ but she didn't hit the right spots I guess so I left unsatisfied. Fortunately qv damage was just. 6.

    The most concerning thing was whatever was going on with her right leg. Looks kind of like she got hit by a car, but it emanated from a half dollar sized red spot. I asked about it and she mumbled something incomprehensible. I know this forum has rules but the letters that came to mind were m are s and a.
    She'll take your shit.

    At any chance she'll get.

    Offers Greek.

    But she ain't meek.

    At opportunities she may seek.

    So take your chance.

    Do the Backdoor romance.

    Sticky fingers is her perchance.

  7. #11027
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    That's a sweet looking snatch though. Other than that I don't know anything about her.

  8. #11026

    Well said Rustysh

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    The square root of Jack shit, plus your review, equals the square root of Jack shit.
    It's not like most reviews describe surroundings, face looks, body compared to pics, quality of services, time & damage or any of that stuff pros & cons or any of that stuff, right? I never said I couldn't find her ad. Pretty sure my post said yours was "content free".

  9. #11025

    Futile Effort

    Tried to do a search on this one but you can only guess how many results to the name I got back.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...f/690783871949

    Thats right. With a name of "Candy" I got back a zillion posts. Well maybe not a zillion but a lot all the same. Anyone know if she is for real or anything about her? My wish, her command. Well I have a lot of wishes and some are a bit evil.

  10. #11024

    Jenn

    I usually don't like writing negative reports, especially after I previously gave her a positive report, but Jenn has definitely gone downhill.

    She says she's taking insulin, but definitely not. Also pulling out dentures during session is not appealing. Her personality definitely changed during session and it was very rushed as her room rent was due. She kept trying to upcharge me. Although price was right, I would avoid at this time. <url http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/684956525078 </ url .

  11. #11023

    And so is

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    The square root of Jack shit, plus your review, equals the square root of Jack shit.
    Your reply.

  12. #11022

    Anyone seen this girl?


  13. #11021
    Quote Originally Posted by UWishUWereMe  [View Original Post]
    The post and you will see. How many providers named Daisy with a 415 area code??
    The square root of Jack shit, plus your review, equals the square root of Jack shit.

  14. #11020

    Ashton

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/070866064540

    This girl has seen better days.

    I saw her a few months ago and it was mehhh. I walked away thinking if she had a dozen more pounds on her tiny frame and was a little more lucid she could be a regular. She seemed like a house with good bones that just needed a little upkeep. She gave a decent effort but service and looks weren't quite there. It was just ok, not worth repeating.

    After I saw some good recent reviews I figured I'd give her another try. I'm going to assume that her recent good reviews are accurate, but resulted in an influx of candy coins that led her to a bad place.

    Location off 95/ baymeadows is absolutely horrible. Room had no sheets, just a stained mattress and a shitty hotel room that feels like is being squatted in. Saw an insulin needle in the bathtub. WTF?.

    I came for Greek, which she delivered, but errr smell wasn't good or hygienic. Tried to finish with BBBJ but she didn't hit the right spots I guess so I left unsatisfied. Fortunately qv damage was just. 6.

    The most concerning thing was whatever was going on with her right leg. Looks kind of like she got hit by a car, but it emanated from a half dollar sized red spot. I asked about it and she mumbled something incomprehensible. I know this forum has rules but the letters that came to mind were m are s and a.

  15. #11019

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Could you be a little less specific please? You are overwhelming is with TMI.
    The post and you will see. How many providers named Daisy with a 415 area code??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape