Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 11033
-
11-06-19 22:58 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 70MistressBella
Has anyone seen her before:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-MistressBella
Care to share the experience?
-
11-06-19 19:42 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 39Wow that's disappointing, she's always tweeting that she goes to the gym a lot.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 19:12 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 467Interesting I've been trying to see her forever and she doesn't post and ads on tna anymore from what I have seen.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 15:30 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 156Aaliyah143 rose
One of my best experiences.
She is a true spinner: beautiful ass, washboard stomach and toned legs.
Definitely an atf.
Rarely visits WA but I always keep my eye out for her.
-
11-06-19 15:25 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 25Same issue with me for lea. Most unenthusiastic BBBJ I ever got if you want to call it that.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 15:22 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 156Lea J
Another anti-size queen.
Refused to even attempt cowgirl and gave me the worst BJ I've ever had, she just spat lightly on my tip repeatedly and only sucked the head of my dick.
Really sexy spinner body though and she did let me give her a facial which was a bonus.
-
11-06-19 15:01 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 156Malaya Brooke
Saw her a while back and was disappointed as she used outdated pics on her ad and had gained quite a bit of weight.
Still a very pretty face though.
Had a friend with her named Nani who was available for duos but I passed.
-
11-06-19 09:34 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 2184Honeeeybabe
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?383605-Honeeeybabe
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 01:03 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 25Link?
I'm probably just dumb, but I wasn't able to find the profile.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 19:03 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 112Unfortunate
Same. I saw her twice and the second time she was tighter than the first. It's a shame because she's one of the most attractive and drama free providers I've seen there. Especially at her rate.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 18:11 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 57Hillary
I haven't seen her, but here's a review. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2588659.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 17:43 #1002Regular Member

Posts: 16Been browsing stg
She's the thief who sometimes has something like "Vegas Girl" in her headline. Cash and dash. Some of the pix with the posting are stolen.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 15:57 #1001Banned Member

Posts: 171I am not surprised by this.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
She should find something else to do. Nobody wants an overweight 30 something escort that gives a lackluster performance. Even when she does allow BBFS.
There are plenty of hot 20 something escorts that will be high energy, in shape and offer BBFS.
-
11-05-19 15:27 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 987That is a shame. I guess 10 years takes a toll.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
Will she still take it in the ass?
-
11-05-19 15:12 #999Senior Member

Posts: 156Hunnay / Honeeeybabe on TNA











Reply With Quote





