Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,046 to 24,060 of 30805
-
11-04-19 20:27 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 666I would never do it
A lot of supposedly high end providers want your personal information. They say it's for their safety. I wouldn't be caught dead giving that stuff out to a working girl. I don't care how "high end" she's supposed to be. But, by all means, do what you are comfortable doing.
Originally Posted by BangBang47
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 18:37 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 458Xnya
Dreamt about xnya recently.
Dreamt it was in a car. She has lost weight compared to her pictures but I like thin so np there. She has oral skills for sure and can ride in a car. Sweet personality and lovely sounds while working. Will repeat.
-
11-04-19 17:28 #6758Regular Member

Posts: 10Not so great!!
Visited her the other day, the experience was meh, I would not repeat. The room was a mess with clothes all over the place, smelling like smoke. She looked like she was high on something, couldn't form a full sentence without stopping in between. Every 5-10 minutes, she walks into the bathroom with a lighter in her hand and stays in there for 1-2 minutes, who knows what she does in there. She is a pretty girl with great body, but I would not re-visit. If you have a better experience with her, let me know gents.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 16:34 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 57Honey Petite Asian
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Couldn't find any reviews about her online but I felt good about it so I texted. Couple of quick questions and I was at her hotel near RTP. This is not your normal asian ad setup. It's actually the girl in the photos and she's cute. Told me she was 25 - looks younger. Got to be under 5'. Amazing natural C cups that were very soft and nipples were just as good. She has rules and it's CBJ and she wasn't that skillful but she was hot enough I didn't care. She was nice and smiled but could tell she's shy.
Said she'd been here a week so not sure how much longer. Damage $1. 4 for half $1. 8 for whole hour. Includes CFS. I'd recommend the half.
-
11-04-19 16:28 #6756Regular Member

Posts: 6Visiting Raleigh
Hey all, I'm Going to be in Raleigh the next few days. Any recommendations?
I was thinking Traci.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9195237266
Or Rebecca.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/38654547/
-
11-04-19 13:36 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 666Hilarious
One of my favorite quotes is that you don't pay hookers to fuck them. You pay them to leave immediately afterward.
Originally Posted by JayPauley
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 13:35 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 666Unreachable
Would only respond hours or days later. Maybe others had better luck than I did.
Originally Posted by Thrilla7
[View Original Post]
If you see her, please post a review and contact instructions.
-
11-04-19 13:06 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 458Ava baby
Never seen her but she has many review s on this site. She has her own thread she is so well known.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 12:10 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 60Mrs Peacan
What was the verdict on Mrs peacan??
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/885721767656
-
11-04-19 10:59 #6751Regular Member

Posts: 10Too much info?
Came across this one:
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...g/938545919018
On her real website and the Reservations page, she requires a lot of your information to be given just for booking, is it normal for booking with high class models?
Any info would be appreciated.
P. S, I am a newbie here.
-
11-04-19 10:49 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 84Thick chocolate
I have seen this one about 4 times and she is well worth it. Prices are Great she always smell good and greets you at the door wearing something sexy. Easy set up text gives rate then location. 1st time at a hotel in Durham the other 3 at a private residence. If you have a sweet tooth for some thick chocolate she is what you wan.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...461/9192893181
-
11-04-19 10:40 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone seen her yet
I saw this one and she is just my type has anyone seen her is she legit.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/282733654222
-
11-04-19 10:23 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 60Karlee damage
Damn would love to see the tape! 60 qv.
Originally Posted by SexGuide24
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 08:08 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 869Still in the crappy location?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 22:44 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 31Gfe
I struggled with the meaning of GFE. I thought when you are with a GFE provider there was a level of intimacy. I have finally figured it out and I am going to share the true meaning. The first dream is fantastic. The 2nd dream meh, but still good. The 3rd dream you sit for 20 minutes of your hour visit listening to every problem she is having with her health, baby daddy, and whatever crazy shit she has going on. You look concerned when all you want to do is bust a nut and leave. At this point you know this is the last dream with her. Now, you start getting texts every week asking where you are at. 5 weeks later you finally have to tell her its over and she gets upset wanting to know why. Damn I see these girls because I don't want a girlfriend. If the ad says GFE going forward I think I am going to specifically ask if I can opt out of the menu item.










Reply With Quote





