Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,301 to 30,315 of 41298
-
11-04-19 18:04 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 207Cass
Wow I missed out on those days, I sure would love to try her backdoor.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 15:01 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 34Just moved here a few weeks ago and can't get the lingo yet
Any chance for a PM to explain hooterville location?
Also sin city, and IS? I'll be reporting as much as I can.
Thanks all and stay safe.
-
11-04-19 12:29 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 71I would have helped her wake up by sliding my pole in her backdoor! She used to do it.
Originally Posted by Mejonez
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 09:38 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 266Same experience for me
When I arrived I was blown away by how much of a difference there was. I respectfully left after she answered the door. I wouldn't have stayed even if the encounter was free, and I love both redheads and short women.
Originally Posted by SmallerOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 07:38 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 1840The law
Sounds like you handled the situation the best you could. Not speaking to the police is always the best policy, I mean you literally say nothing, law enforcement will tell you all kinds of things, many untrue, and while keeping your mouth shut can be difficult at times you should never give them any info that could be used against you. Anyone that has participated in this so called hobby for any length of time has gotten into situations that when we looked back we thought must have been out of our minds! I certainly have. JD.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 21:41 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 48Bella bait.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/051916365841
Set up a meet with Bella. Comms were easy, so I went to see her on the westside. Arrived at her location and saw her standing outside smoking. Looked definitely chubbier than in the pics from a little distance. Got out of my car and walked over, she's easily 25 years older than her posted age in the ad. Not my type of dream, so I left.
-
11-03-19 20:53 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 335Asian on the Northside
Just got back from a session with her. Photos are not her but she is a very attractive spinner. She looks like she's 21-23. Excellent hygiene for DATY. Only thing in the ad besides the photo that is false is the BBBJ. She won't do anything without a cover, but the CBJ is great like high speed Hoover. Also, GFE is questionable since she won't DFK, just closed lips. All in all she is worth the 160 roses for an hour. Will repeat if she comes back to FL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 18:19 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 1107Close shave
He probably could have arrested for trespass. Of course, any lawyer worth his salt could likely get that tossed, but by that point it might not matter.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
On the other matter. That, right there, is why there is zero percent chance that I would do a car date here these days. Accidentally park 3/4 of a block away from a park to get it on? Ooopsie! Guess what you get to do the rest of your life?
Anyways, sorry to hear about your close call. Obviously, things could've gone much worse, but I'm sure you needed to pull over afterwards to let the adrenaline shakes pass!
-
11-03-19 16:08 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 64Recent Dreams
Earlier this week I had a dream with Ariel. The setup was easy and she maintained good comms throughout. She looks like her photos and was really easy going. I felt safe (in spite of the location). Everything was covered, but it was still an enjoyable dream. I will repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/385072540817
I also had a dream with Northside Nikki (this was my second time seeing her). She probably has the easiest setup of anyone I've dealt with in this hobby. She also has reasonable prices. I will repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/800957268855
-
11-03-19 15:59 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 58Jennifer
She was discussed earlier, I mention I was going to meet but a bit pricey for HH and someone mentioned she use to work at Centerfolds, see message #10436.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 15:56 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 554DAMN bro.
With the horrible lack of talent here and that story I might just hang it up. It's not worth it. I can pick up the same type of girl at any Wal-Mart. They are WAY over priced and just to much of a liability. In any other big city 99% of these girls here would be on a corner hoping to get 20. I miss the good ole days wt Rikki, Diamond etc. Glad nothing serious came out of it ok and hope you hear nothing more about it.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 15:32 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 336Alexis. St. Augustine / Not good
Met up with this was recently and it was a horrible experience. She is not the sweet, pretty looking young girl in her first couple pictures (see ad). At least two of her pictures. The last two. Are legit but older. Lives in a trailer off 207 coming into St. Augustine. Has a roommate who was there. Trailer is dark and nasty. She has major signs of drug usage all over her face, ass and chest (above breasts). Definitely not a spinner. Did not engage.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/103255854413
-
11-03-19 15:12 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 1107Jennifer
She does have some pics there on IG. Haven't had the opportunity to check them with an image search yet, but they're definitely the same girl as the ad. No idea if that means she'd be the same girl to open the door, but the guy who posted #734 in Gainesville appears to be a senior member and not blind, and he said she was and she was worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 15:06 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 63The Italian
I have. I would say Save your money. I would never repeat.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
Pros. Her body is smoking hot. Great rack. And beautiful ass.
Cons. There are way too many rules. She doesn't like to touch you at all. You get a 30 HJ and then she hops on.
She complains it's too big. I'm average at best.
NO BJ of any type.
She gets tired after about 3 minutes of being on top.
Won't to doggie.
In missionary so says it's too big.
Then tells me she on her period. I get grossed out and look for blood.
She had stuffed her tampon so high which is maybe why everything was too big.
Talks about how many people she's fucked during the session.
I get grossed out and lose my hard on.
Ask if she could finish her hands and she says no.
So I summary. If you want to fuck a Smokin hot dead fish body without her touching you. Good luck.
-
11-03-19 14:50 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 452Street walker
She used to walk hootersville. She's alright, don't know if I'd offer escort rates to her, pics are flattering compared to in real life.
Originally Posted by MichFan1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






