Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,271 to 18,285 of 40018
-
11-04-19 11:35 #21748Senior Member

Posts: 68Juju is Chinese.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 11:27 #21747Senior Member

Posts: 244Sxl
Chinese? Thai?
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 10:34 #21746Senior Member

Posts: 68SxL is Asian MP.
Originally Posted by Crimp03
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 10:13 #21745Senior Member

Posts: 1713 asians two were 20's skinny cute heard the one guy clappin one of them in their while I was waiting. I got stuck with the older lady 40's probably idk if that's juju but she asked me hand or mouth took the load and spit it.
Originally Posted by Crimp03
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 06:47 #21744Senior Member

Posts: 64Sxl
Asian? Latina?
Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 20:41 #21743Senior Member

Posts: 69I get a shower before just to let them know I am clean.
Originally Posted by SteelWorker84
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 18:46 #21742Senior Member

Posts: 465Angela had an amazing personality, hope she's well. Loved Coco's body though. I miss both of them.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 17:43 #21741Senior Member

Posts: 339I'll check it out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 10:47 #21740Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone know how to contact Julie from 819?
Really miss her but she left a few months ago. Any private number? Please share.
-
11-02-19 22:27 #21739Senior Member

Posts: 341Yumi
Amazing. I'm with you on that one.
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 22:26 #21738Senior Member

Posts: 341Done
Inbox cleared.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 20:44 #21737Senior Member

Posts: 68SXL on Michigan: See Kelly (may offer L3) or Juju (L2).
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 20:24 #21736Senior Member

Posts: 339Visiting
Hi guys,
Coming to your lovely city for work this week.
Wondering if you could refer me to a nice AMP.
PM me please. I will certainly reciprocate if you ever come by the D.
Thanks!!
SkinDog.
-
11-02-19 20:03 #21735Regular Member

Posts: 23Dang. I went there and didn't get anything. Did you get the shower after or before your massage?
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 17:39 #21734Senior Member

Posts: 69SxL
Went to SxL after seeing it being recommended in a couple of places and let me say it was worth the trip. The massage itself felt great, but I haven't had a lot but I would say it was top 3 for me. My MT was very friendly and and we were having a conversation throughout the time. On flip, we agreed on $ for L2.











Reply With Quote





