Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,656 to 20,670 of 61449
-
11-02-19 17:17 #40794Senior Member

Posts: 2344Check Day Was Yesterday?
Was around the west side for most of the evening yesterday and it was a ghost town. I called one of my old vets and asked her what was the deal.
Apparently A lot of the older guys who shack up with streetwalkers get their checks on the first and middle of the month. I'm told the SW disappear for a few days until the money runs out. LOL.
I did see a few come out towards dusk, I guess they're the ones not shacking up.
-
11-02-19 17:10 #40793Senior Member

Posts: 57Where I'm from when the weather gets cold the girls disappear.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 15:23 #40792Senior Member

Posts: 103Linda
That's bizarre -I did ask her whether she was okay with me sharing her number and she said it was fine. Absolutely no idea what changed her mind, or if it was just a simple miscommunication.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Just FYI, I've only offered to share numbers for those I've received consent.
-
11-02-19 15:20 #40791Senior Member

Posts: 394The photo is somewhat fuzzy, but she favors this girl I met on the circle last night. Said her name was Amber and she was from Glen Burnie. I don't get down in the car period, so off to Tims we went and this chick left nothing to be desired regarding a blow job. She gave up some fantastic head and seemed to really enjoy doing it!
Originally Posted by GoodOnPaper
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 15:05 #40790Senior Member

Posts: 181Think about it this way.
These girls are willing to let a stranger ejaculate in their mouths for $20 so they can buy drugs. I don't see cold weather being an obstacle.
Originally Posted by Casp1664
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 14:50 #40789Senior Member

Posts: 300No
Neither cold nor rain nor gloom of night will keep these street walkers from their appointed rounds.
Originally Posted by Casp1664
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 13:49 #40788Senior Member

Posts: 477Brea
Cold and frigid. Dazed off the Haze and IPA beer I stumbled across a little long in the tooth woman. Circled pass her once but she looked decent so I doubled back and made the scoop. Asked her name and she said Bree. Didn't ask her age. But she had a old face somewhat. Standard for CBJ. Gagging. And bobbin took great directions. Was real chill. Attitude was a 10. She didn't smell like dirty clothes or cat piss. Head game 7.
-
11-02-19 12:06 #40787Senior Member

Posts: 694Tiffiny
Was told it was all over 30 dollar unpaid debt.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 10:03 #40786Senior Member

Posts: 1626It depends on how long you circle around the loop. If you spend couple of hours you may be lucky to get a gem.
Originally Posted by Casp1664
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 09:47 #40785Senior Member

Posts: 57So it's worth the 45 minute drive?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 08:55 #40784Senior Member

Posts: 1626I know Tims cost you only $34 for upto 5 hours. Do we know how much others cost and how long we can use them during day time.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 08:50 #40783Senior Member

Posts: 1626I was able to pick up a girl even on Thursday night around 1 am even after heavy rain. Her name was Heidi if I am correct. So it doesn't matter whether its cold or rain. The challenge now is girls will be bundled and we won't be able to judge how good they look just seeing them standing at corner.
Originally Posted by Casp1664
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 08:40 #40782Senior Member

Posts: 57Will the cold stop the action
Hi all,
Will the cold weather stop the late night action? I usually cruise after midnight.
-
11-02-19 08:22 #40781Senior Member

Posts: 57Lmao at tims fuck huts. Where is the closest loop to the top top? I have a map of the loops just don't really know the area.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 08:16 #40780Senior Member

Posts: 182Heard this on the same night from two different girls last week without me asking. One of them told me she was found behind the mcdonalds with her face all sliced up. There were vague news reports about it as well. Poor girl.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




