Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 24046
-
11-02-19 23:13 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 384Doubtful
Back in I think August there was one in Mannasas that was dubbed clown face in this forum that offered BBFS, but it was never advertised on the ad. She simply asked for condom and if you said no, off to the races. It was also a cheaper.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
Anyhoo, if they're explicitly advertising it, I doubt it's true.
-
11-02-19 22:54 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 169Anyone remember Jen?
Curious to know where Jen is. I used to visit her in Merrifield area.
If you remember her and have any idea, please pM me. Thanks!
https://escortindex.com/ad/nova/540-.../2/1334183/ter
-
11-02-19 19:45 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 309Crystal Lyte
I've seen her several times. GFE: BBBJ, DATY, DFK, 69, CFS. Bangin; body and the breasts are natural. Hard to figure how such a spinner got boobs that great but it happened.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 18:19 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 1299New Asian crapshoot tactic
I was scanning some ads and came across one from the Asian crapshoot offering BBFS for a $ upcharge over their regular prices. Either they're getting a bit bold or perhaps they're getting some demand for the service. Something else has come up for this evening so I'm not planning to monger, but I'm curious if anyone else has run across this upcharge offer during their crapshoot visits. I've never had such an offer from any CS provider I've previously visited.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/need-c...02540-37185329
-
11-02-19 11:53 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 55Yeah, I noticed that too. Odd.
Originally Posted by NovaChillin
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 09:30 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 75Go with confidence
She's well reviewed on here and elsewhere. Sweet girl with many talents. She was contemplating making NOVA home a while back. Go convince her.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 08:57 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 560Crystal Lyte
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/crystal-...virginia-42172#erotic.
I've been texting with this girl and she's in Tysons until Tuesday. Looks pretty hot. Wants 200 hhr 350 hr for GFE. Msog, daty BBBJ etc. Anyone seen her before?
Thanks,
-
11-01-19 21:36 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 44On a somewhat related note, did they take away the pin logon from the elite site?
Originally Posted by Darchon
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 19:48 #7208Regular Member

Posts: 21Jennifer's Friend
Good evening all.
Does anyone have any intel on Jennifer's new friend Avery Taylor? Her photo look good but is she really a good friend or another miss for jennifer's club.
-
11-01-19 18:25 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 309Was the $$ for a half hour or hour? DFK, DATY, 69? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 14:43 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes!
I definitely partook in some DATY. Sorry I forgot to add that.
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 12:24 #7205Regular Member

Posts: 1Claudia
I can't speak to the other experiences mentioned, but I have had nothing but amazing experiences. Claudia was simply the best to date. Fun, sweet, and playful. Just be sure to treat her right. I'm a big clean freak. I take a shower before and after arriving. I think she appreciated that I went for a second shower to comply with her. What else can I say. English was a little limited, but we both found humor in our miscommunications. Few I would say are worth a repeat in this industry. She definitely is one.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 12:00 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 203Lcs good value
So I contacted handler via text and headed out to her. Called upon arrival and did LEO check. Headed up. There was no mention of price, luckily the previous monger gave me an idea. $ for hhr I believe. This chick was very surgically enhanced. She had huge tits like a dd. She had a nice plump ass. Her face was okay. She had very curly loose hair and had a slight tan to her. She's has some work done. The highlight of this chick is her huge clit. Normally I don't daty on a first visit but I had to partake. She instructed me to wash my hands and she wiped me down once I got comfortable. There was a condom in the toliet when I took a piss. Kinda weird She went BBBJ on me like crazy. It was pretty good minimal teeth. She did this for about 2 minutes. She couldn't speak English. I know minimal Spanish so she used a translator to communicate. She covered me and I did Mish and doggy. It was ok. Nothing spectacular. YMMV. I couldn't get off so she proceeded to handjob me. Still couldn't about 15 minutes in and she started to give up on me. She suggested I jack off on her ass. Tried that and still couldn't blast. I wanted to just ram my dick in her and blast off but I didn't push it. I asked her for daty while I jerked off. Her clit was wonderful. I mean it was huge. I eventually blasted off and made her cum. Good value and I tipped her a Jackson for the extra effort and not giving up on me. She did rush me. I was out the door at the 30 min mark.
Originally Posted by Cash2274
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 11:26 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 179Utr
Good morning gentlemen.
I tend to roll the dice a time or two and whenever I shoot a 7 on my first roll I post about it. I met a nice lady (don't remember her name) last Monday. She's out of a nice condo and provides BBBJ and CFS. She kinda looks like Snooki from Jersey shore, but not trashy. Pretty young looking face, solid DD that are real with a petite height and full frame. She goes the extra mile and is low volume. Kissing is okay (she smokes). Damage $$.
https://dc.rubratings.com/153743
-
11-01-19 00:03 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 309Elite
I haven't seen Venus so I don't know if she's actually from Spain. However, the home countries listed for Elite girls are, as often as not, false. I speak fluent Spanish and Pamela is Bolivian, not Venezuelan. Many of their girls are actually Bolivian, despite what it says on the website (they never list any of the girls as Bolivian). Giulia is indeed Brazilian, as listed (I speak Portuguese also). Melody, who hasn't been around for a few months, is Chilean (from Santiago), as she was listed. I've found girls advertised as Colombian, Argentinian, Chilean, Paraguayan and Venezuelan to be in fact Bolivian. I've been using Elite and its predecessor nicesense for several years. When they first started all of their Latina girls were from Bolivia.
Originally Posted by DCOutlaw
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




