Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6730

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. Great attitude. Cute. Curvy. Thick. A good provider. A very good time. Makes my top 5 list easy. Don't know about CIM trip. Sorry. LOL.
    Some advanced recon. What do I pay you for?

  2. #6729

    Alexanderia

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....96/alexanderia

    She is near NCSU but, is she for real or not?

    Let me know, I might try if she is legit.

  3. #6728

    Beat me to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...3719/1/1637636

    Saw her recently and it was the best time I've had in a while. Even after a scheduling mishap it was a good time. She has an amazing body and especially ass. Prob my current fave. Treat her well.
    Totally agree. Great attitude. Cute. Curvy. Thick. A good provider. A very good time. Makes my top 5 list easy. Don't know about CIM trip. Sorry. LOL.

  4. #6727
    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    Got a text back, she apologized. Still wanted QV only. Gave me the okay. Went to her room. I personally didn't see sign of demons. Agreed to QV- BBBJ, CIM, and CFS. She was okay. Oddly enough didn't ask for donation first. During BBBJ, told her I was ready. Then she says I don't have a "hat" I thought I told you if you could grab some on the way in a text. Ummm no. She said I can grab one from downstairs. You can do me now, I'm clean! Umm no. No BBFS for me. Opted for BBBJCIM. Shot a gallon and she spit, clean up. She was like I forgot to ask for donation. Agreed to $30. She was okay with that and apologized. $30 saved that will go in a jar.
    So much for retirement! Which Victoria are we talking about? Ebony?

  5. #6726

    Revised Post (Victoria)

    Got a text back, she apologized. Still wanted QV only. Gave me the okay. Went to her room. I personally didn't see sign of demons. Agreed to QV- BBBJ, CIM, and CFS. She was okay. Oddly enough didn't ask for donation first. During BBBJ, told her I was ready. Then she says I don't have a "hat" I thought I told you if you could grab some on the way in a text. Ummm no. She said I can grab one from downstairs. You can do me now, I'm clean! Umm no. No BBFS for me. Opted for BBBJCIM. Shot a gallon and she spit, clean up. She was like I forgot to ask for donation. Agreed to $30. She was okay with that and apologized. $30 saved that will go in a jar.

  6. #6725

    Ghosted. What else is new.

    Felt the itch. Yes retirement is looking more and more now.

    Contacted Victoria. Quick response. Gave me address. Said give me 15-20 mins. Told her I'm in the area but I can go hit up the gas station, ATM, etc. She said okay. Waited 30 minutes. Texted and tried calling she said please a few more minutes. I'll make it worthwhile. Whatever.

    Meantime, contacted TaylorMade. Nothing.

    Rose's phone has been off the hook for 2 days now. Plus she is only offering outcall.

    Guess I'll save my money and set it aside in a money jar.

  7. #6724

    I been looking for her

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...3719/1/1637636

    Saw her recently and it was the best time I've had in a while. Even after a scheduling mishap it was a good time. She has an amazing body and especially ass. Prob my current fave. Treat her well.
    What was the damage. I saw her sex tape and that ass is great sadly the owner delete the sex tape.

  8. #6723

    Karlee

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...3719/1/1637636

    Saw her recently and it was the best time I've had in a while. Even after a scheduling mishap it was a good time. She has an amazing body and especially ass. Prob my current fave. Treat her well.

  9. #6722

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even recognize the county photo. Look her on on fb. She looks better there than when I dreamt of her. If she fucked half as well and had 1/4 the personality as her FB pics, she'd be set. Worst, driest, rubber holding, complaining, rushing experience I've had in years.

  10. #6721

    Did some homework.

    Always intrigued by this ad: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/38506639/.

    Hot tattooed latina with fake tits.

    Looks fake but still tickled me, so I started to look for each picture and turns out it's "Genevieve Sinn" pornstar.

    So, that pornstar from LA could be in town for the last. Like 2 month, or she's a fake using someone else's pictures.

    Have fun googling that pornstar.

  11. #6720

    Solace

    Raleigh,

    You have a gem in this lady, wonderful personality and very experienced. We struggle for ladies of this quality in Fayetteville. Excellent location and loves what she does.

    Moonshine.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/492393507814

  12. #6719

    Victoria

    Not pulling the trigger on Victoria when she first popped onto the scene will probably be one of my biggest regrets in this hobby, especially now since it sounds like she took a quick and drastic turn downhill. I might still roll the dice for me self.

  13. #6718

    Curiouser and curioser

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Saw her height was 4'1" and said damn not bad looking wonder if that's an error on the height. Great plan set up a 15 yr old, supply the condoms, plus got to have guns, advertise, rake in the cash, what could go wrong?
    Something about the way the story is worded makes me wonder if the kid was a willing partner in all this.

    No, I am in NO WAY advocating or supporting child sex workers, but I know they're out there. Makes me wonder about this case.

  14. #6717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    OSL is actually the midget that's been posting in the area lately.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/067549038437

    And the other one is actually her roommate. Tried to set a date up a few weeks ago with The Midget for the experience but got radio silence after being given the address. About 30 minutes later got a text and a pic asking if I wanted to see her roommate instead which ended up being KLA I figured they was up to no good so I passed.
    Saw her height was 4'1" and said damn not bad looking wonder if that's an error on the height. Great plan set up a 15 yr old, supply the condoms, plus got to have guns, advertise, rake in the cash, what could go wrong?

  15. #6716

    XToy repeat

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/474034941046

    Repeated with xToy a little while ago. Very easy setup via text. $80 qv with greek. She was freshly showered. Wet hair and smelled nice and clean. Good BBBJ. Suited up and pounded her pussy in mish and K9. She squealed nicely. Lubed up and slowly inserted into the back door. She gasped, then told me to pump slowly. After a minute, she was groaning and slamming that ass back at me. Eventually, I am jackhammering that ass until she tells me to fill her ass with cum and make it a good one. CIM is usually my favored ending, but her ass was nice and tight and who am I to disobey a lady? Filled the bag nearly to bursting. Clean up was very easy, which isn't always the case with greek. May very well repeat when I am in the mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape