Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 28081
-
11-04-19 01:53 #10711Regular Member

Posts: 18It's dead out here
There really isn't much out here. I stick to Holy Massage in San Marcos for a sure thing. Escondido is a far drive but definitely worth it if you have the time, I just went to Zendona's last week and got FS without even looking for it, not going to find that in Oside, vista or Carlsbad unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Flflsdca
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 12:03 #10710Senior Member

Posts: 56East county reports
I recently visited several AMPs in the east county.
First up was another visit to East County Spa near Los Coches / Camino Canada, this time late evening mid-week. Hr was $55. I asked the Asian papasan how often they get new girls in, and after translating with his phone he said he didn't know. Provider was a new one since that previous two times I went, though, going by the name of Lucky. She was 30 ish, cute face, average frame. She didn't wear a bra but didn't need to--no tits, like not even small A-cups. A carpenter's dream. And no, it wasn't a ladyboy, that was the first thing I checked for. Anyway, she started the massage with slow pressing and gradually worked into long strokes. She worked with her elbows and did back walking. No teasing during any of this, and I didn't even rub my hand on her legs. On the flip she was careful to place the towel so that it covered Little Mikey and his friends. Surprisingly, she eventually pointed to Little Mikey and of course I said yes. I asked if she would get naked, but she just kept shushing me and said no, even for extra tip. Would not allow UTC play, but reluctantly allowed some OTC. Technique was OK. Upon exiting I tipped her $40 in front of papasan and they seemed very pleased. He gave me a discount card where the 11 massage would be free and wrote "$40" and something in Chinese on it. Will probably return because it's so damn convenient for me and eager to see if they have a rotation of girls with extra services on the menu.
After reading Sandy Eggo's first post about Happy Foot in Lakeside, I decided to try it on a Saturday early. Mind you, I went there a couple times years ago and it was strictly legit, so was surprised to hear someone left there happy. After paying the $40 for an hr, mamasan called out to the MT who was an old, overweight auntie. Knowing Little Mikey doesn't come out to play for those, I didn't even bother to take off my drawers. Another reason to not like this place is there was no place to put my clothes. I put them on the stool, but sometime during the massage auntie moved the stool and dumped my clothes on the floor. Also, she didn't close the door all the way and didn't understand when I asked her to close it, so I had to get up and do it myself. Later, someone came down the hall and cracked it open again. What's up with that? Massage was good and I tipped $20, but I won't be returning. Like ever, unless some veteran posts they have a rotation to rival A Spa, but that's not going to happen. So good luck to you, Sandy Eggo, and enjoy your trip to Know Knots.
Since Happy Foot didn't pan out, I tried Foot Spa in El Cajon on Johnson a couple hours later. Haven't been there in a long time. The weird thing is here the have something taped to the moulding to prevent the doors from closing completely. That didn't seem like a good start. Provider was mid-40's, nice body, and what initially appeared to be good C-cups. Little Mikey woke up when she started bumping those C-cups into my head as she stroked my back. Massage was good. I did the leg rub and she did lots of teasing of the junk before the flip. After the flip, Little Mikey was fully awake and she started in with a good HJ. Have I mentioned before how much I like no negotiating? She played with Mikey's friends, the taint, and even tried to work the prostate, but I don't like that and stopped her. She really knew what she was doing and I popped good. She finished up the massage and I tipped $40. Probably won't return unless I'm desperate for a 40/40 rub & tug, but it's nice to know there are alternate locations near me.
-
11-03-19 12:01 #10709Senior Member

Posts: 43Yamyam
It was a 30 minute session paid $.
Originally Posted by Hydrate
[View Original Post]
Haven't been able to get ahold of her since. If anyone else has had any luck please let me know.
-
11-03-19 11:48 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 28Jasmine
Jasmine is gone in mission gorge closed last Monday.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 11:00 #10707Banned Member

Posts: 3075Unique Massage on Convoy
I heard Unique Massage on Convoy was shut down. I have not been in the area to confirm. Does anyone have any intel?
-
11-03-19 10:20 #10706Senior Member

Posts: 27New girl at A Spa is a skinny spinner
There's a new girl that just arrived at A Spa that's very petite and thin.
She's got a perfect body with enhanced C cups that are soft and very natural feeling. Her body frame is very small, she told me she's 95 pounds. I could see she hasn't had any kids (there's no baby damage) belly absolute perfect body, cute face, early 20's something and seems to really enjoy what she does. CBJ with a lot of ball licking and CFS. Really sweet girl.
Name was Nini Or nee nee, there was another taller good-looking slender girl there as well name candy (of course every place needs a candy) but also a new girl was coming on Sunday so it looks like a good rotation this time.
Originally Posted by Pain2019
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 00:04 #10705Senior Member

Posts: 215Touch of Health
STILL advertising on bed page so may have had someone sick or other business, I will go by.
This week!
.
Originally Posted by Kit21
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 22:09 #10704Regular Member

Posts: 6Massage By Rose
I visited Rose (Massage By Rose also goes by Secret Garden I think) a couple of times. Rose is an independent provider. She speaks good English and provides a great massage and can walk on your back. She is located in an office building where she rents a suite. She is petite and good looking. Always greets you with a hug and a smile. In many visits I never got more than a HJ for a flat 140 and that tipped the scale for me eventually. The ease of scheduling, location and service is definitely upscale and worth a visit.
-
11-02-19 19:44 #10703Regular Member

Posts: 6Felicita Spa visit
A few weeks ago I decided to stop by the Touch Of Health Massage in Escondido (on Grand) but found it closed.
I then went to Felicita Spa and was greeted by an older guy who took the money for the massage and showed me to a room. A few minutes later a middle aged lady showed up. Turned out she was originally from Mexico.
Massage was OK but nothing special. After the massage a table shower was offered which I accepted. After the shower we went back to the room and standard menu options were presented.
The place is on the cheaper side with strong need for renovation. I don't even think AC was on. Will not repeat.
-
11-01-19 17:51 #10702Senior Member

Posts: 27Convoy
Yep, my experience was slightly different! Jessica, nice looking and excellent massage and technique. Wouldn't let me touch anywhere, kept moving away, no tease during the table shower and stared into space while trying to HE. Took me 1 minute to realize it wasn't going to happen, stopped the effort and finished massage. Left a tip of 20 for the massage, it was good but won't be going back.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 17:28 #10701Senior Member

Posts: 278I've tried contacting her twice this was posted with no luck. If you can get ahold of her let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Hydrate
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 15:11 #10700Senior Member

Posts: 107Daisy spa
Did this place close down already? Drive by and it looked closed and no answer to any phone calls.
-
11-01-19 14:07 #10699Senior Member

Posts: 529Skinny Asian
She's independent, but pretty, 30 ish, sweet, and opens up if she likes you. No tip above the listed rate requested.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882
-
11-01-19 14:04 #10698Senior Member

Posts: 529Blonde fun
Two independents:
Originally Posted by JoeZhou
[View Original Post]
Juliana is a bit pricey but nice apartment, nude, DFK, maybe more with tip.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006
I haven't met Hannah, and the pics are fake or old, but she's on my list as a possibility next time my ATF takes time off.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124425
-
11-01-19 12:53 #10697Regular Member

Posts: 24Can you pm
Or you can reply here don't matter was just a. 30 plus tip on all that fun stuff?
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




