Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 930 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 13943
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5393
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Wow! 5 k for a HJ!! Where do I sign up for that? Wish I had that kinda disposable income. But I'd say 90% on this board are in my category not this dudes. Personally I'd go to brasil for a week for 5 k and have 3 x 9-10's a day in Rio.
    I guess everyone has their own budget. Mine tops at $$ even in Vegas and I have managed to get some real hotties thru the years for that and less, several 9's and even a couple of 10's depending on your standards. If you have worked your whole life and it's your money, then spend it as you wish and have fun, however it does hurt us guys on a smaller budget! Creates MAJOR GPS on some of the girls. But. I don't doubt for a minute he spends that much. I had a really good female friend that danced in a pretty strict no extras club in WV a few years ago and she had a regular that would come in and drop 3 K to 5 K every couple of weeks on VIP rooms with her and a few others and all they'd do was cuddle. But on the GPS note, I had a girl back home that used to do a flat $ with no rush for everything. She got on SA and a guy offered her 700 and got 1 K from another in the same week, so now she starts asking 500 out of the gate! Not sure where I was going with this, but have fun guys, be safe, BUT also use your big head and don't be afraid to say "Pass"!

  2. #5392

    Loose that site

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Scam site. Read between the lines on all the adds and.

    Note the "Pics aren't me, but I know you will like what you see when we are together. ". I mean WTF is that?

    I called on one of the ads awhile ago and was actually quoted the usual "$200" price tag. She did mentions how much she loves tips.

    Anyway, if you call, the girl in the pic will not show up, you'll end up doing 5-800 for a shit ass handjob.

    Now I noticed that you're into the mature ladies, that's cool. So do the 4-500 on a sure thing such as.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayla-kat.
    I tried kellie sinz, setup prior for outcall with some roleplay and she blew me off, lame excuse. Heard same from someone else that knows her. Would skip her.

  3. #5391
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    Twice Upon a Time with Alicia and Heather
    https://vegasgirlsgonewild.com/escort/alicia-heather/
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else think we are being trolled hard here?

    I guess after the $1 k handy story, this guy decided to push all credibility and reach for the stars. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a troll too. That site linked has lots of fake pictures of instagram models and snapchat models, so if he's claiming he got the real girls from an agency it's definitely a troll.
    Stumbled upon this on another bulletin board forum.

    https://forum.phun.org/threads/dynamic-duos.572133/#post-4908063.

    "Alicia and Heather" are on an agency page. Any member here knows we don't use agencies because the girls pictured are not who will show up because they were just found on the web somewhere. The Pilot character is just having fun making posts about spending thousands for basically nothing in return and he enjoys doing so. These pictures are several years old (dated in the forum) and of amateur girls acting out, not of escorts. The pics on the vegasgirlsgonewild agency website are just taken from here and a watermark was added for effect.

  4. #5390

    Loose that site.

    Scam site. Read between the lines on all the adds and.

    Note the "Pics aren't me, but I know you will like what you see when we are together. ". I mean WTF is that?

    I called on one of the ads awhile ago and was actually quoted the usual "$200" price tag. She did mentions how much she loves tips.

    Anyway, if you call, the girl in the pic will not show up, you'll end up doing 5-800 for a shit ass handjob.

    Now I noticed that you're into the mature ladies, that's cool. So do the 4-500 on a sure thing such as.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayla-kat

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovely-lorena-de-leon

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovely-lorena-de-leon

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-jade-40

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis-moore

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellie-sinz

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivianne-raine

    Or.

    https://tryst.link/escort/arden-moon

    All these have a proven track record. So you can't go wrong.

  5. #5389

    Jessica

    Anybody tried this incall / outcall website. Lasvegasescort. Me.

    Jesicca Asian incall. $$ for hr. Any feedback with this site? Thanks.

  6. #5388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm mistaken. All fake agency ads.
    Yes all fake. Stay away from that bs site. All agency upsells and fake pics.

  7. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.
    *sigh* They're all fakes, sir. Not sure how it is in the rest of the states, but we've got a bad problem here with agencies, scammers, and fake profiles. Google search the images for those women. You'll see what I mean.

  8. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.
    Unless I'm mistaken. All fake agency ads.

  9. #5385

    Site legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie..
    I usually lurk on private delight. But is this site legit?

  10. #5384

    Rhonda

    Gentlemen,

    I am making my 1st trip to your fair city December 10th, I am trying to do some early scouting. I was hoping is see if anyone had any info on the following ladies.

    Rhonda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/all-am...-door/23718384

    Linda.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/beauti...-milf/23718380

    Jude.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...shell/23718247

    Alexandra.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/mature...-milf/23718208

    Debbie.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spend-...thing/20781416

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. If any of you are ever around North Carolina I can return the favor.

    Moonshine.

  11. #5383

    Says She Squirts

    I'd be interested to know also. One EB review isn't enough for me to go on. And the price quoted in the review was $$. Not sure of length or msog. Looks very interesting though. Hopefully, someone here has more intel.

  12. #5382
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohzoofun  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for this, been awhile since I have been with a girl with some big meaty pussy lips. Will be in Vegas for a bit and hoping to find that right gal. Thanks!
    Here you go.

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../38403623/Lips

  13. #5381

    Vegas escort with big lips

    I'm looking for this, been awhile since I have been with a girl with some big meaty pussy lips. Will be in Vegas for a bit and hoping to find that right gal. Thanks!

  14. #5380

  15. #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolis  [View Original Post]
    [DeletedbyAdmin]

    .......


    Seriously? You wasted your yearly post on this?

    A2[/blue]
    Funnier than shit ahahaha, so he posted once a year and you fucking wiped him out? Cmon I still want to see it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape