Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 24534
-
11-01-19 11:43 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 142Search your own photo
Find one that looks kinda like you and send it, but never your own.
Originally Posted by Joseleche
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 23:21 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 697Amen! You're absolutely right!
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 21:28 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 44Looking to taste the best Baltimore has to offer
Going to be spending a few weeks in your great city. Would like to sample the best you have. Can be an escort, your hottie, AMP, strip club VIP, . Whatever you gentlemen suggest. In general the prefect girl for me is young petite with a nice chest but that is not always the best. Any suggestions would be appreciated and if you are ever in Indy I can led you in the right direction. Respond or PM Thanks.
-
10-31-19 20:18 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 367Fake
Fake & scam. Just look at the pictures. Faces & tits don't match. LOL.
Originally Posted by MassagaMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:56 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 205Baltimore
EB host incredible set right here numbers are a little strange no email good sign pic is https://40up.com.baltimore.listcrawl...post/38507104/.
-
10-31-19 00:13 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 530Latina
https://aypapi.com.baltimore.listcra...post/38441216/
Anyone familiar with this one.
-
10-30-19 21:00 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 414Jen
Can you send me the info? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 16:13 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 414Cecil / Harford county UTR?
I might be single soon and have been out the game for a while. What's around harford and Cecil county? You can pm me.
-
10-30-19 14:27 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 132https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1664889
Originally Posted by Rocky99
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 11:13 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 82Same
7688 is the same as mine. They text you when new girls are there. I've only had good service from a few there, Linda is one.
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 23:26 #5144Regular Member

Posts: 21Linda
Can someone share the Linda's link please?
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 20:36 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 380Yeah, I got ripped off at the RR in Hanover before. Claimed to be GFE if I paid +$20. Did so and nothing. Rushed out the door as soon as I came.
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
The ads that I was looking at end in x8600 and x875x2 different ads, but the same girl. Pics are obviously fake. Staying at a cheap hotel in Towson. Still haven't heard back. I'm interested in the girl Minkey was talking about since it was actually GFE.
-
10-29-19 17:11 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 146Columbians Laurel
Someone on EB commented somebody got detained around there. Anybody know anything about it? Not saying it's true, but I saw the comment.
-
10-29-19 16:41 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 352Seems like Millie is the only semi-decent big booty white girl in the area. I may just have to take a plunge.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 14:11 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 132For my part, Linda is with an outfit that shares the last digits x76x8 and x37c9, both in Hanover. Most if not all these places post wildly exaggerated services and pics, so I take it in stride. I got a text from both numbers, having been a past client, alerting "great news, Linda is back" and requested a real pic. While professionally done, it looked plausible enough to roll those dice.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




