Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,846 to 16,860 of 24043
-
10-31-19 22:28 #7198Banned Member

Posts: 306Scarlet, Club Paradise
Had a dream about Scarlet at CP. In my dream, I was greeted by a woman in her late 20's-mid 30's. Its definitely the girl in the pics, but it has been photoshopped / airbrushed a bit. She gave me a hug, LFK, mouthwash swirl, and off to the showers. It was there that she gave me the most thorough cleaning I have ever received at a k girl agency. She even used one of those shower brushes / sponges. Shower finished, she dried me off and gave me a nice preview BBBJ. We headed back to the bed where she gave me a decent massage and asked me to turn over. Good BBBJ followed by DATY, cg, doggie and finished in mish.
Yea, yea, yea, I know what y'all are thinking "what about her boobs Lucky?" "How were they?" They're nice, she's natural but they're not as nice as in her pics. They're starting to sag just a bit. But it doesn't matter because I had a great time with Scarlet. She's very friendly and willing to please. Her last day is Sunday so go see her if you get a chance.
45 min - 220.
1 hr - 300.
90 min - 400.
Sweet Dreams.
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/
-
10-31-19 17:30 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 78Tara and PSE?
Does anyone know if TDC has a PSE option (greek language)? There are GFE listings, but don't see PSE and not sure about asking explicitly. If you can PM, that would be very helpful. Thanks.
-
10-31-19 17:28 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 78Had a Halloween dream with Venus and there was a discount posted. There was uncle LEO in a marked car nearby so that got interesting, but he drove off only to return when the dream was over and still parked in same spot. I wonder if they were taking a coffee break and just happened to be in that strip mall parking lot. Considered bailing but re-checked USAG and these reviews and decided to "stay in the fight!" In any case, Venus opened the magic door and led to a back room. Older than advertised so my guess is mid 30's, but still nice body, large DD or bigger enhancements, pretty fit and a sweet personality. Declined a shower since it was early appt and then proceeded to nice massage. She actually has some decent technique. Moved onto LFK, then DATY. She was going to do CBJ, but quickly switched to BBBJ, though not the best technique with more hand than DT. A couple positions like CG, mish, k9 for first cup. Then laid around for actually a nice convo about travel, life, etc. And felt very GFE. Eventually was ready for 2nd cup and normally I try but can't quite re-load, but this time she pulled a 2nd one. Probably from the personal connection. Overall. Very good session, but there are just so many others to try.
Originally Posted by DCOutlaw
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 15:48 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 385Usually on City X Guide. The one he's referencing is here:
Originally Posted by Cash2274
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...terling-626613
-
10-31-19 15:29 #7194Regular Member

Posts: 9Scarlett
Anyone know if 50-years old Scarlett offers GFE?
-
10-31-19 13:00 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 78Claudia
I haven't seen her but I was informed that she doesn't even do DATY. For the same price as the others, what does she offer that would justify the same price point?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:18 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 100What site are you looking at?
I'm definitely interested. Can you let me know what site you're talking about to find a link to their ad?
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 09:53 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 596Claudia. Them
Has anyone seen Claudia at Elite recently? I know we have some feedback, but I'm curious about anything recent and to know if she is still only offering CBJ as opposed to BBBJ. Also any feedback on her appearance.
-
10-31-19 08:50 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 78Elite query
Has anyone seen. Venus, Fergie, or Brittany? If so, could you provide details. PM is ok.
B.
-
10-31-19 08:47 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 78Elite. Pamela
Haven't submitted a review in a minute so figured I'd correct that oversight.
The latest dream featured Pamela from Elite. She's older than the advertised age but still good looking. Greeted with a LFK as we entered the room. Exchanged pleasantries and then took a quick shower. Returned to the room and she quickly grabbed me and alternated between LFK and DFK while removing my towel and welcoming Little man. She worked her way down for some good old fashion BBBJ that was nice.
I eventually pulled her up and removed what little she was wearing. She has nice natural Cs (if man made, they are the best I've ever seen or felt) and she's in very good shape (does have the C line). Laid her down and dove in for some DATY. She was very responsive and had two very loud Os that could not be faked. She even had to take a break to compose herself. After she came back down, she suited me up and sat on me for some CG. She must've been feeling grateful for her release because she rode me like a true GF would. None of that wild rapid fire piston action with the va ant look like she was somewhere else. Nope, she was really into it and when she had another O that took me over.
We chatted a bit; she's one of the few that actually speaks English well. I thought it wouldn't be time for round 2, but she jumped on me again and actually got us off again with little time to spare.
Overall, experience was a 9; looks (for her true age) 7. Would I repeat: definitely as we connected physically that's hard to find in these dreams.
Good luck out there and dream safely.
B.
-
10-30-19 23:52 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 558Private Delights reviews
I just spoke with a provider who posts on Private Delights, and she informed me that she cannot modify or have a review deleted. Providers can also respond to reviews.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 23:08 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 384Tysons
She stayed in the same apartment area in Tyson's that Elite operates out of last time she was here. I would assume she'd come back to same general region.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 22:13 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 123Pd
There are actually a number of bad reviews on PD. And no the providers do not get too approve. To them telling the truth, that may be another story, but I have found all reviews, to be legit.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 21:31 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 513Contact info?
She's smok hot! Will she be in Raleigh?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 11:54 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 127Latin spinners
Sterling fellas. They are both very cute and very friendly.
Lydia is a darker Dominican not sure the others name but they are both spinners and fun. I don't always want video vixen and these ladies fit the bill. The # ends in 5252. Tell thier handler blanco sent you.











Reply With Quote






