Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,721 to 24,735 of 31135
-
11-01-19 13:44 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 193Outcall blonde
I saw her. She is a sweet girl but those pics are outdated if her. Heavier but still attractive. It was 2. 5 for the half and then she hit me w the no touching or kissing. No daty or not even touch her there or boobs. I mentioned GFE and she said she has to get to know you better. And by that she meant upsell because I argued about her ad and she said it would be a lot more for extras. Basic HJ to get prepped for cover the cg to finish. I would love to see her again but not with her donation request.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 13:32 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 32Uptown
Met her at what turned out to be her apartment uptown. Nice building. She is better looking than her photos. Nice conversation, easy to talk to and then down to business. Had a good time, but frankly speaking I think she is the kind that get's better the more you see her. Next time I'm in town I'll test that theory. Definitely worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 09:58 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 229Kylie. Uptown
Anyone have experience with this little cutie? Thanks in advance.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3553/1/2036409
-
11-01-19 09:38 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 83All Mound Joy
Thanks for all the responses y'all. I guess I'm still on the edge on Joy.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
Does any of you remember her donation structure? And her do's and don'ts?
Just trying to get some homework done before taking the exam.
-
10-31-19 23:09 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 685She's legit.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
10-31-19 22:56 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 54Oh how the mighty have fallen. 3 years ago during BP days she was awesome. Jail and demons take a toll. Saw her in the summer for a qv for. 6 and it was easy setup in Univ. Job done and she immediately called a pharmacist. Last time unless Greek on table.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 21:46 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 1150Tried twice and she stood me up both times after I drove to her hotel.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 21:19 #6408Banned Member

Posts: 930Joy
I saw her 6 months ago at University Place. Her whole body was covered in sores and scabs from demons. I hope she has cleaned up since then. She is the girl in the pics. That was the first and last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by Breitlingb2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 20:47 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 83Sample of Joy
Anyone every try this Joy?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/590473661092
-
10-31-19 20:46 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 427Hott Outcall Blonde
Anyone seen this girl? Pics real? What's the low down on her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/747240479378
-
10-31-19 13:38 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 363This Ashley
Anyone see this Ashley?
Originally Posted by CinMiner
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:03 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 189No
Not the same woman.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:33 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 520Gps
"Golden Pussy Syndrome" means she is charging too much for services. I'm up in CLT next week. Let us know if you try her as she looks interesting. Just saying HC.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:18 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 81Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary - "When a woman thinks she is worth more than gold based on her looks or the mere fact that she has a vagina and therefore men should worship her and or spend money on her."
-
10-31-19 10:52 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 544She responded one day but doesn't anymore.
Originally Posted by CharlotteWolve
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





