Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6416

    Anyone see Lauren?

    This one has been coming to Charlotte for a few years. Looks hot. Anyone see her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/711173.htm?cat=1

  2. #6415

    Outcall blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Pics real? What's the low down on her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/747240479378
    I saw her. She is a sweet girl but those pics are outdated if her. Heavier but still attractive. It was 2. 5 for the half and then she hit me w the no touching or kissing. No daty or not even touch her there or boobs. I mentioned GFE and she said she has to get to know you better. And by that she meant upsell because I argued about her ad and she said it would be a lot more for extras. Basic HJ to get prepped for cover the cg to finish. I would love to see her again but not with her donation request.

  3. #6414

    Uptown

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this little cutie? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3553/1/2036409
    Met her at what turned out to be her apartment uptown. Nice building. She is better looking than her photos. Nice conversation, easy to talk to and then down to business. Had a good time, but frankly speaking I think she is the kind that get's better the more you see her. Next time I'm in town I'll test that theory. Definitely worth seeing.

  4. #6413

    Kylie. Uptown

    Anyone have experience with this little cutie? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3553/1/2036409

  5. #6412

    All Mound Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's legit.

    YMMV.
    Thanks for all the responses y'all. I guess I'm still on the edge on Joy.

    Does any of you remember her donation structure? And her do's and don'ts?

    Just trying to get some homework done before taking the exam.

  6. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by Breitlingb2  [View Original Post]
    She's legit.

    YMMV.

  7. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Tried twice and she stood me up both times after I drove to her hotel.
    Oh how the mighty have fallen. 3 years ago during BP days she was awesome. Jail and demons take a toll. Saw her in the summer for a qv for. 6 and it was easy setup in Univ. Job done and she immediately called a pharmacist. Last time unless Greek on table.

  8. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by Breitlingb2  [View Original Post]
    Tried twice and she stood me up both times after I drove to her hotel.

  9. #6408

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Breitlingb2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 6 months ago at University Place. Her whole body was covered in sores and scabs from demons. I hope she has cleaned up since then. She is the girl in the pics. That was the first and last time I saw her.

  10. #6407

    Sample of Joy


  11. #6406

    Hott Outcall Blonde

    Anyone seen this girl? Pics real? What's the low down on her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/747240479378

  12. #6405

    This Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Not the same woman.
    Anyone see this Ashley?

  13. #6404

    No

    Not the same woman.


  14. #6403

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, what is gps?
    "Golden Pussy Syndrome" means she is charging too much for services. I'm up in CLT next week. Let us know if you try her as she looks interesting. Just saying HC.

  15. #6402

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, what is gps?
    Golden Pussy Syndrome.

    Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary - "When a woman thinks she is worth more than gold based on her looks or the mere fact that she has a vagina and therefore men should worship her and or spend money on her."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape