Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 13310
-
11-01-19 11:19 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 520Angel
Is that a good thing or bad thing? Asking for a friend! Play safe, HC.
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 17:35 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 28Angel
Searched the board and found a few "Angels".
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
Not sure which one this is.
Is she worth seeing?
-
10-31-19 16:05 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 512Great observation Allen and in my opinion based on the picture of her in the black blouse she was very attractive and just look at the progression that's taken place based on the pictures she or someone on her behalf posted. I think that's so sad and hopefully she'll not be another victim.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:19 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 927SKG add. Oh brother
Nothing says I like heroin like posting a photo in your add and on the counter is a capped needle and a second needle cap and what may be a marijuana grinder and a stash box with a lighter on top of it. I saved and enlarged the sideways pic of her in the bra and panties. A capped needle right next to what looks like a long skinny black flashlight. Least it wasn't a sex toy. LOL. Course on Live PD they would say they are diabetic and its for insulin.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...8/398487957529
-
10-31-19 11:37 #3226Regular Member

Posts: 18Any intel on this one?
-
10-31-19 01:21 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 363Holly?
Anyone seen holly? Will be in area and want to pull trigger.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/223065560365
-
10-30-19 19:55 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 116Angel
Angel is back at it.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/541637522877
-
10-30-19 16:26 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 520Amy
Pretty sure this one is reported many times of being fake / scam or with issues. Play safe, HC.
Originally Posted by KoolAid
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 15:44 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 253Amy
Has anyone have any info on her I may look to try her out.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/341400861105
Thanks.
K. A.
-
10-30-19 11:42 #3221Senior Member

Posts: 92I've been trying to find her ad for a long time now. Have read good reviews of her skills and want to visit her badly. But could not find an stg ad link for her. Would be really grateful if you can provide a link for her.
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 01:16 #3220Senior Member

Posts: 512I have to agree with Brother Z considering our current state of affairs when it comes to providers. I first saw her in 2010 and she's an acquired taste in my opinion. She's not boisterous, loud, chatty or irritating. As brother Z said she tends to be more jovial afterwards but I don't have to worry about who's in her room, is there anyone lingering around her room, the smell of heavy cigarette odor or weed for that matter or is she going to keep the appointment. Each provider is different and we have to be mindful of this when deciding on making appointments. Has she gained weight? Yes she has but in my opinion it's not repulsive and if you want a safe reliable provider who will not rush you and not break the bank she's a good choice and her choice of locations are always safe if you appreciate that detail.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:52 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 121She's safe. She's just very private. She has mild demons but nothing too concerning for me at least. Nothing IV as far as I know. She's a decent provider but I've only seen her maybe 3 times. The head game is great but she's not a swallower most times I think. But she has one of the best BBBJ with CIM out there in my opinion, she just tends to spit or run to the bathroom. Someone also said somewhere that greek was open with her. That may be somewhat new but I don't travel to those isles much anyway. She still has the same tiny, TINY frame. But she's safe and legit if that's your hold up. She's not chatty so be ready to see her when you do get her on the text line. She'll vacuum you out, though.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 17:27 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 92After the Deed
You hit the nail on the head. I saw her consistently YEARS ago up in Spartanburg near the Dennys on I-26. At the end, she is a completely different person than she is before or during- even with a regular. I think she's due another visit from me.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 17:05 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 224Aubri
I've seen her quite a bit and only once was there a funky smell. I told her after that session about it and she thanked me for letting her know. Don't think she took it to heart if others still had the same experience. But the last time I saw her (maybe a month or 2 ago) everything was fine and there was no aroma. Of course she also stopped by my place on her way to the hotel so don't think she had any mileage put on that night yet. If you catch her early, you're probably good.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
10-29-19 16:35 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 1206Nicole
I just saw her again. She has gained a bit more weight. Her hair has turned grey now. Which added to my fantasy. But she had it up in a bun and would not take it down. Bummer. I've seen her 4-5 times over the years. I have found that after the deed, she displays her personality a bit. We've laughed a lot during the dressing and final salutations. Today, and like normally, I want a slow, GFE like bjcim from a naturally busty mature tart. Nicole is a solid choice. I never have to worry about getting robbed or busted. And she is priced to sell. Today's nut was a stellar one. Yet still I find myself pining for Sweet Kacey, my ATF.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





