Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 24538
-
11-03-19 01:56 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 237I agree 500000% stay firm brother
I agree 500000% stay firm brother. I pull up with green paper if you do not like me on well its an arrangement site not match.com take it or leave 99.9% take it.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 23:09 #5157Regular Member

Posts: 3Jen Pikesville
Same here, thanks.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 15:48 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 383The man
Some fools are going to get locked up this weekend. A major game and a bunch of people from out of town that don't know what they are doing. The boys in blue probably already have their traps set. Yeah, some fools will be licking their wounds come Monday morning.
-
11-02-19 13:57 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 812Photos, photos, photos.
I totally agree, I understand girls want to make sure they ain't dealing with LE but they ain't getting any photos from me.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-19 10:44 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 1021Shot in the dark
Anyone familiar with a gal that used to be a provider that went by the name Yazmin Bleet? (Obviously a similar name to the Baywatch star). Believe her real name was Chrissy or Christy. She was from the bmore area, used to live in a condo in Tyson's. Had a smokin body, both boob and ass implants. I think used to dance in / near bmore back in the day. Anyway, she was my go-to for a good 3 yrs. But about 4-5 yrs ago she had a child and moved back to the bmore area so she still did the hobby thing utr on the side with regulars. I moved out of the Nova area for about 3 yrs and I've since moved back, tried getting back in touch with her but the number I have for her no longer works. So I'm kinda throwing a hail mary here by posting this to see if anyone has any idea who she is and how to get in touch with her these days. She might be completely done with this lifestyle, idk. I know she tried a few times but got addicted to the extra income about and kept coming back to it. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas it's much appreciated. Thanks.
-
11-01-19 23:16 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 58No, you simply refuse. Even sending a fake photo encourages these girls to think it's acceptable to ask in the first place. If a girl wants to pay me she can be choosy. If she wants me to pay her, the only photo she needs is on green paper.
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-19 19:21 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 132Laurel Latinas weekend rates
Or Silver Spring, same outfit. Question. Are weekend hh rates still 100? Understood it's 140 all other times. It's been a while since I have had a weekend visit there, and if a tip is necessary for some extras, I'd rather start at the discounted rate if applicable. Thanks.
-
11-01-19 11:43 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 142Search your own photo
Find one that looks kinda like you and send it, but never your own.
Originally Posted by Joseleche
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 23:21 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 697Amen! You're absolutely right!
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 21:28 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 44Looking to taste the best Baltimore has to offer
Going to be spending a few weeks in your great city. Would like to sample the best you have. Can be an escort, your hottie, AMP, strip club VIP, . Whatever you gentlemen suggest. In general the prefect girl for me is young petite with a nice chest but that is not always the best. Any suggestions would be appreciated and if you are ever in Indy I can led you in the right direction. Respond or PM Thanks.
-
10-31-19 20:18 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 367Fake
Fake & scam. Just look at the pictures. Faces & tits don't match. LOL.
Originally Posted by MassagaMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:56 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 205Baltimore
EB host incredible set right here numbers are a little strange no email good sign pic is https://40up.com.baltimore.listcrawl...post/38507104/.
-
10-31-19 00:13 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 530Latina
https://aypapi.com.baltimore.listcra...post/38441216/
Anyone familiar with this one.
-
10-30-19 21:00 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 414Jen
Can you send me the info? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Knightro
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 16:13 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 414Cecil / Harford county UTR?
I might be single soon and have been out the game for a while. What's around harford and Cecil county? You can pm me.









Reply With Quote






