Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 30790
-
10-31-19 00:25 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 430Avoid Kamryn / Leila or whatever her name is
I tried to see her probably two years ago and it was the usual sloppiness. Takes forever to answer a text, disappears when you want to see her and when I did finally get to her low end hotel, she answered the door looking like she had just woken up after a long night of drinking and partying. I had tried to get with her late morning (Around 10-11 am) for two consecutive days because her previous ad had said she was available mornings, but did not answer my texts until 2:30 pm at the earliest. Providers that change their names and phone numbers frequently do it because they can't keep a working phone or they provide bad service and hope that a new number / pics will entice new clients.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...0222/1/1489534
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/35517930/
-
10-30-19 18:59 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 1301Another Baby
A while ago I fucked a provider who really did it for me. Sadly the number was a throwaway and she hasn't posted since. When I check ads I tend to visit hookers whose photos favor what she looked like hoping. When I saw the ads for Baby (not Ava) they looked like her so I pulled the plug. Texting was hit or miss, meaning long delays in responses. Once we finally set a meeting she was late as shit to the point that had another one responded, I would have taken that route. She's girl in the pics and actually better looking in person. She has amazing tits that look like missiles but apparently doesn't realize that she's allowed to shave under her arms (a turn off for me but probably fine for most guys).
Her prices are pretty high and a BBBJ is an upsell, which I hate. Because of the prices I opted for a BJ which meant she didn't take her pants off. I'd call the BJ overpriced by a long shot. Even though she got me there and there was nothing wrong with it, it was pretty mechanical though not rushed. I talked to her about FS and to be honest I got the impression that she's likely a dead fish.
She's young and cute and the room was not a shithole but I saw a box of needles and one of those red containers that doctors offices use to dispose of needles. That level of detail makes me think a medical condition not drugs but you never know. Given her rates and lack of enthusiasm I see no reason I'll repeat. I know some guys just want to go in and drill away with little interaction from the hooker. If that's you and her prices don't scare you away I say go for it because the view isn't bad.
Ad link: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/310820100618.
-
10-30-19 18:51 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 1301It's all in what you can pay, what you're willing to pay and what you want. In terms of how they market themselves, eros providers are clearly way ahead of skip the games advertisers. Photos are generally professionally done and the ads often don't have tons of slang or grammatical errors. That said, at the end of the day pussy is pussy so you need to know what you're looking to pay for. Do you want a young provider, GFE, BBBJ and so forth. Even paying 500/ hr there's really no guarantee you'll get what you want as some eros providers don't do multiples, don't do small talk and so forth. In many cases the photos are also old or highly photo shopped. In addition, many now are using what I'd call extreme screening methods done by third parties. I can live with having a hooker or a booker call my hotel asking for me by last name but I refuse to provide my name, linkedin, place of employement copy of I'd and so forth for an incall appointment, especially when the hookers aren't handing anything over. So that's a big buyer beware for you. To see many of them you're not only paying a ridiculous sum for an hour but you're giving them a lot of personal details.
Originally Posted by CanesFan7719
[View Original Post]
I'll close by saying that looks better is subjective and many women with a little effort can look better in photos than real life so be careful about walking into an eros providers room expecting a dime piece.
-
10-30-19 17:58 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 240Her gf
I know who you talking about that's supposed her girlfriend she says but she's barely a problem other then that angel does have a very nice ass.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 15:24 #6606Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info?
Has anyone had a dream with this one yet? Might TOFTT in a couple days.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/404753729133
-
10-30-19 15:08 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 192Angel
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...9368/1/1516507
Had a visit with this young lady. Nice time. She was anxious to get right to it and I wanted things a little slower. She was on her knees before I had her clothes off and was giving me a CBJ. I got on top for mish for a couple of minutes and then switch to doggy. I busted quickly and was done.
The only problem I had was when I got there someone else was in the room. That completely threw me off, but did not end up being a problem because she left.
-
10-30-19 12:50 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 619Say it ain't so.
WTVD) -- Two Wake County women are facing prostitution-related charges involving a minor.
According to warrants, OSL& KLA were setting up prostitution dates for a 15-year-old girl and providing guns and condoms. The warrants accused the two of willfully encouraging or facilitating a minor to participate in prostitution knowing that the girl was younger than 18.
Both women appeared before a judge and were ordered not to have any contact with the victim.
-
10-30-19 12:19 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 182Kurt pretty sure it won't be the Lulu you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 11:49 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 238Anybody
Anybody try this one yet. Says possible threesome with Lulu but not sure which Lulu.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...c/614016133165
-
10-30-19 10:50 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 666Victoria
Sucks to hear that she's in the process of crashing and burning. I saw her once a few weeks ago before she disappeared and it was fabulous. Saw her twice more over the past week or so since she popped back up on the scene. Both of those sessions were excellent. Each time I have seen her in the late morning or early afternoon. Probably before the demons kick in and take hold. Guess we will see how long until the train wreck comes. Good luck everyone.
-
10-30-19 09:44 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 240Yup
Paid her way in and she gave me a BBBJ and she said I could fuck with no condom but I hear a lot about her so I strapped up to play it safe.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 08:30 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 171Nal
I believe one of the names she used was ashley. Trying to remember the rest of them. She was friends with June June and used to work with her. I never saw her like that but I have met her in the past. Sad thing that happened to her here. Google her name and read the news article about her arrest. Really sad story.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 08:09 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 867Jenn
That's the infamous Jenn that you can sometimes find at the adult bookstore on Capital Blvd and fuck her for $20-$30.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 07:54 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 329Victoria is keeping up with the common sh! T trend
Similar experience here, TWICE. She ghosted me last week after setting up a date then text me hours later saying "my phone ringer was off and I didn't notice" LOL. Being a glutton for punishment, I scheduled again a few days ago. While driving there she stopped responding to texts BUT she had already given location and room number. I park under her room without texting her that I had arrived. I see her on the 3rd floor balcony getting high with 4 POS looking thugs. She could barely stand up and was stumbling all over the guys. She then staggers into the room with one of the thugs in tow and closes the door. As I am driving away she texts me "here yet I need a few". I just drove off. About 15 minutes after I left she texts again "almost ready". What a shame. Just another crack / meth wh0re who can't keep her shit together.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
One last thing, I am not speaking for you other guys on this forum. But for me, girls who are so badly overtaken by demons are a much higher risk for STD's. They are normally not hygienic because they never have money to buy feminine products or condoms. We all know that an addict will go BB without thought if they need a fix and have no cash and in my experience they are always less reliable than girls who do not party or those who "casually" party only. There are still girls out there that do not party or they at least keep things in check. They maintain themselves and provide decent to great service without putting us through BS like this. Just sayin.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/porn-status-specials-tasty/149662369616
-
10-30-19 07:14 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 104Don't remember her working name
She got pregnant, got rid of the demons and has been out of the business for at least a year. She was a real mess when she left.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





