Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2557

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen1141  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who was looking for Sasha from 2kghub.com, it looks like she's advertising on Tryst now as Sasha Winters: https://tryst.link/escort/sasha-winters.
    Does anyone know if her post is legit? I messaged her & she wanted my full name with middle initial, age & current town for verification.

  2. #2556

    MCE Aleksandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickards  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Aleksandra or Rose? How was the experience? Excited to dip into the fresh talent pool at MCE, but hoped to see reviews first. Want to hear if they are actually worth double the price of NG lara and ola.
    Aleksandra.

    Looks 7\10.

    DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJTC, CFS DS.

    Nice thin body, B cup, nice small handful. Tight ass, looked great in doggy. Took a good pounding, I'm average size and she was very tight.

    Gave a very good BBBJ for the second round. CIM, didn't swallow, but I don't really care about that.

    I have a handful more to try out at MCE before a repeat, but she definitely makes the cut for a repeat.

  3. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Just contact them how you used to. They do not want what was posted on the website shared publicly.
    PM the contact thanks.

  4. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Just contact them how you used to. They do not want what was posted on the website shared publicly.
    How does one contact mce if there is no visible method of communication listed?

  5. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by TorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this listing is actually her and not just someone who stole her pictures of 2 KG?
    Doubt that it's the same girl. Those are her pictures and there are a few new ones, but she is most likely not the person behind that account. Either that or something is wrong with her. Avoid.

  6. #2552

    Kira at Michelle's

    Just went to see Kira at Michelle's in a 4-star hotel along magnificent mile and would like to share my $. 02; overall it was a great experience and I would recommend her to fellow Asian-loving mongers.

    L: long hair, really soft skin, nice body--great butt and MM boobs, dazzling brown eyes with super long eyelashes, and thick lips. Party girls that you will see in Asian clubs with smoother curves.

    Body figure photos on the website are accurate. Age description somewhat accurate--she does look like late 20's. 8/10 but could be a 9 with less eyelashes.

    A: Very welcoming and talkative. Eager to provide the best experience possible and does not shy away from eye contacts. Only minor complaint is time-watching during my second round. 9/10.

    S: Great, attentive service. BBBJ, DATY / FIV, Mish, Doggy, CG, RCG. Good sanitation--provided mouthwash at the beginning and warm towel wipe for the little guy during intermissions.

    Sensitive private parts and nipples, be gentle with her and you will enjoy the best experience possible. 10/10.

    E: as listed on website, $$ 5/ hr. I usually can go 2 rounds in 1 hour so no need for extra hours, but multiple hours are available at $$extra hour.

    Are: I usually don't repeat, but if I have to repeat then Kira will be among my first choices.

  7. #2551

    Indy Sasha fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by TorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this listing is actually her and not just someone who stole her pictures of 2 KG?
    Good call. I emailed and asked for confirmation with some burner info, and I didn't hear back at all. I think it may be a fake.

  8. #2550

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by TorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this listing is actually her and not just someone who stole her pictures of 2 KG?
    That's not the same girl from 2 kg. There are some new pictures of her, but it's definitely not her behind the profile. Either that or something is wrong with her. Stay away.

  9. #2549

    Tipping. Too much, too little?

    Hey,

    I'm not exactly new to this, I have seen girls from various Euro agencies (you know who they are).

    As well as AMPs and Independents.

    My question is, I have kind of lost sight of what the standard tipping rate for Euro Agency Girls is anymore.

    I'm just throwing out cash afterwards and I'm not sure if it's toom little or too much.

    I almost never see the same girl, so I can't really judge that way.

    I'd like to treat them well and fairly without overdoing it.

    Please PM with thought and guidelines or Post. Either way the community could benefit from.

    Updated info.

    Thanks,

    Safado.

  10. #2548
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing what it says on website? I don't have access to private pics on site as I haven't seen a girl in awhile from MCE.
    Just contact them how you used to. They do not want what was posted on the website shared publicly.

  11. #2547
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    They explain it on their site.

    I saw madeline today, she is like the others are saying: warm, personable, submissive (if she trusts you, and she is a good judge of character, so don't try to pull anything).

    She felt like the highlight of the past week, fulfilling a long standing fantasy, a real GFE, she's quickly becoming a current favorite. I know I'm going back asap, she likes all different kinds of positions and wanted to explore more.

    I think she's 9/10 (though I don't think I've ever given a 10).
    Do you mind sharing what it says on website? I don't have access to private pics on site as I haven't seen a girl in awhile from MCE.

  12. #2546

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen1141  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who was looking for Sasha from 2kghub.com, it looks like she's advertising on Tryst now as Sasha Winters: https://tryst.link/escort/sasha-winters.
    Can anyone confirm this listing is actually her and not just someone who stole her pictures of 2 KG?

  13. #2545

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    They explain it on their site.

    I saw madeline today, she is like the others are saying: warm, personable, submissive (if she trusts you, and she is a good judge of character, so don't try to pull anything).

    She felt like the highlight of the past week, fulfilling a long standing fantasy, a real GFE, she's quickly becoming a current favorite. I know I'm going back asap, she likes all different kinds of positions and wanted to explore more.

    I think she's 9/10 (though I don't think I've ever given a 10).
    I was about to sign up with them, but the website is inactive.

    What happened to the website since you know? Looks like they are still operating from your post about Madeline.

    Please PM if you don't want to post.

    If anyone else knows fill me in. I would like to see their girls as I'm traveling to Chicago soon.

  14. #2544

    MCE Madeline

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickards  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get their schedule email today. And their website is down for maintenance.

    Are they open for business this week? Did I simply get dropped from their mailing list? Or have they gone into hiding from LEO?
    They explain it on their site.

    I saw madeline today, she is like the others are saying: warm, personable, submissive (if she trusts you, and she is a good judge of character, so don't try to pull anything).

    She felt like the highlight of the past week, fulfilling a long standing fantasy, a real GFE, she's quickly becoming a current favorite. I know I'm going back asap, she likes all different kinds of positions and wanted to explore more.

    I think she's 9/10 (though I don't think I've ever given a 10).

  15. #2543

    MCE Tech Issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Did she have any tattoos? (MCE site under maintenance so pics are not possible).
    I didn't get their schedule email today. And their website is down for maintenance.

    Are they open for business this week? Did I simply get dropped from their mailing list? Or have they gone into hiding from LEO?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape