Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 32174
-
11-01-19 08:39 #14309Regular Member

Posts: 2Please PM me where FHOH is.
Originally Posted by GirthVaderVa
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 22:55 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 206First things
Welcome to the board, bbr. When you are logged in, there is a link at the top of the list of reports that says "Search thread". Here you'll find plenty of information about Tokyo. Be aware that there has been some confusion with a spa in Woodbridge that used to have the same name. We look forward to hearing your report.
Originally Posted by Bbr5065
[View Original Post]
K.
-
10-31-19 13:25 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll hold off until after the first of the year to let the possible heat and their spike in popularity cool down some. As stated in my previous post about FHOH Leah is usually my go to but I'm seriously thinking about giving Sandra another try for the FS experience which to this point I haven't done during my time in the hobby. OldTimeAmpLvr offered reassurance to one of my previous inquiries about the level of service which he confirmed she really gets into it. I do have one more question though for the bruhs who have gotten FS, is she open to all positions? Thanks.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 13:16 #14306Regular Member

Posts: 22Equally curious about this.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 12:28 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 25Will second the Kelly recommendation.
Seven has an interesting little solo sauna setup, which may or may not be everyone's cup of tea. If it's a busy day, you may be roasting in there a few minutes longer than you'd like!
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-19 11:54 #14304Regular Member

Posts: 3Any insight on Tokyo Therapy?
I am looking to check out the following: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/d1-to...cting-12823893 which is Tokyo Therapy in Arlington, VA. I was curious if anyone has any information before going, I will report back once I get finished there.
-
10-30-19 16:44 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 912I would agree with avoiding this place given this woman's tone. She probably sees lot of guys going in and out at all hours of the day and night which raises the suspicions if this place is trying to pass itself off as a legit spa in a location where it's wide open. I always like spas that are hidden away in medical office complexes, especially in complexes where there a lot of business that cater to immigrants where everyone minds their business and it's not obvious to see a lot of guys going in and out of a spa.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 14:16 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 30How does one contact Mint?
Originally Posted by TopSpinner
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 13:58 #14301Regular Member

Posts: 17Has anyone tried the non-Asian providers in McLean? I've seen a lot of their ads pop up recently on BP and I was wondering if they were legit.
-
10-30-19 13:52 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 57Give her a second try
I would urge you to give Mint a second try. She can be quite talkative if you hit the right topics, and she can give a hard, professional massage if you ask her to. Beyond that. YMMV, but she can be quite accommodating if the chemistry is right.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 13:26 #14299Regular Member

Posts: 23Eastern Pink eye
Man,
Originally Posted by VegasGuy2016
[View Original Post]
I wish I saw this review earlier. Went to Eastern and had a good time overall. Nice massage and finish. Must be sanitary issues. I got pink eye from the visit.
-
10-30-19 11:11 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 477Fhoh
Was going thru the familiar routine of getting a massage at FHOH and I'm in the middle of the transaction when this lady barges in asking for a pamphlet and inquiring about a website and so forth. Seemingly innocuous gesture but the woman who asked is actually an administrator for the company that works next door to the spa. I could be paranoid but her tone suggested she wasn't curious about getting a cool sculpt but the whole situation left a sour taste in my mouth.
Could be nothing, however with news and media and all these self righteous crusaders on the hunt to take out the next stint in "trafficking" I think it best to avoid the place for a bit and play it safe. There might be some serious heat on this place over the next few weeks now that it's potentially drawn the ire of neighboring businesses.
Stay safe out there
-
10-30-19 10:45 #14297Senior Member

Posts: 149Mint. Thai Massage
I saw Mint recently. Attractive, soft spoken. Not a great massage like KK or some of the other Thai providers. Standard NOVA. I was satisfied with the HJ. She didn't rush it but I didn't get the passion the last reviewer mentioned. She was quiet while doing it. She wore lingerie like clothing but did not take it off. I just touched her legs and ass over her panties. I have heard that she will take off her top for a tip but I am content with the standard NOVA for the standard Thai massage fee.
Originally Posted by Hwr02
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-19 05:57 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 118Lily Spa
Had a dream and stopped by the Lily Spa & paid the expensive house fee 8. Greeted by a lady 5 out of 10 no energy and not up beat,quick table shower. Back at room less than 5 min back rub if you want to call it that was told menu. The works 160 crazy. Settled quick HJ and left with 35 minutes remaining. Not worth the trip.
-
10-29-19 20:26 #14295Regular Member

Posts: 3Can Confirm It's Open and TS
Was there a week or so ago and can confirm that SS is reopened and that had done some nice remodeling. There is a TS and a new girl there as well. Amy is still there but there is another one, which I forgot her name. Unsure if there are any other girls working. Looks like the same SS except there is a door with video cam to enter the spa but once you are in it looks the same. There is a new TS right behind where the bathroom is located. I had the new girl and went to the TS where she made sure all my nooks and crannies were washed and cleaned. We went to the room after the shower and she knew what she was doing. I like Amy's pressure when it comes to massage. Overall, nice place especially with them adding the shower. The new girl is nice looking, smaller top than Amy, would say in her 40's, but very nice body. A bit expensive for what you get but standard NOVA experience. As usual, YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by StoopDown
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





