Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,766 to 24,780 of 30350
-
10-29-19 20:19 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 55Anari
Originally posted this in BBFS thread, but that's because that's where I saw the original review. Went the safe route and so I thought I should post this here as well. Saw her yesterday for a QV. Didn't notice any demons, but did confirm she shares a house with others that have been known to have some demons. Never saw anyone else, but did hear others. Very tall and skinny as been said. Does not offer DFK (one of my preferences to get the motor started), but that's OK, I opted for DATY of her fully shaven jewels. She was hesitant at first but seemed to enjoy. Since only scheduled a QV, had to move things along. Got cover and pounded in mish with her legs up and spread. Not the tightest, but her small moans was enough to let me finish on time. Overall, nice girl, easy set-up, but somewhat businesslike. Maybe she becomes more GFE-like with more visits? Jury out on whether I will partake again though. Stay safe!
-
10-29-19 19:35 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 7338They have had that issue before. Maybe they will fix it in a day or two.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:33 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 70Hopefully just a temporary outage.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:26 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 75Yep.
Same here.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:05 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 1189Is anyone else having trouble with STG? No matter which city I look at it says "nothing found. ".
-
10-29-19 17:47 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 666I saw her too almost 2 weeks ago, she did not allow daty, little fake to me. Now that I know she does allow daty she's out of my radar for this weekend. I agree with everything you say, not a beauty but not too far gone either, LOL! I think she is a bit older than what she post but some people age faster than others. All covered, at least for me.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 16:26 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 229Yeah, she's definitely no baby!!
Maybe a sugar granny.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 15:58 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 222Jenna or Heather. Has anyone seen her lately
Jenna used to be my go to girl but she fell off the map. Has anyone seen her or know if she is still around?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8d69af47ac4daf
-
10-29-19 14:26 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 363Lexi
Nothing in Gastonia page. Looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 12:48 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 7338Yea those lines keep on blurring more every day since BP was shut down. Eros used to be nothing but high-end gals but now there is a lot of BP trash there asking high-end prices.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 12:43 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 927Thanks. Yes that's why I added a photo from the site. I get the feeling she may not be a sugar baby but more of an escort.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 11:56 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 7338You should post that in the sugar baby thread. We can't even see that link unless we are a member.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 11:54 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 927Seeking WYP intel
Saw this one on WhatsYourPrice. . Babycarly. Any info appreciated?. Thanks. AL.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Z1962JKeNjk81P
-
10-29-19 11:53 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 215Yes, she's great. Sensual, vocal, and most importantly she's into the session.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 11:52 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 55More on Cali
Been off this board for so long (had a long-term SB that recently ended), I had to create a new Username. So, just getting started back and hope to work back to a Senior member quickly. Saw Cali last week. Was in a long term property off Independence. Very responsive during the set-up, which is important since I typically have limited time. Opted for the hhr in this first visit (in fact first since the SB). After LE check, we got comfortable. Not a gorgeous face and I would call average build, but makes up for those with service. DFK, then BBBJ with attention to the boys. My turn. Some DATY bringing her to an O. On to the main course. Was planning on mish then K9, but never got to second position. She was grabbing my ass during mish to regulate the pace of my thrusts which I believe led to another O. That did me in. Again, YMMV, but the service will bring me back. My only real wish is that she was completely shaven down under. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by JustCurius
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





