Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 10956
-
10-29-19 22:05 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 275MCE Aleksandra
Aleksandra.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
Looks 7\10.
DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJTC, CFS DS.
Nice thin body, B cup, nice small handful. Tight ass, looked great in doggy. Took a good pounding, I'm average size and she was very tight.
Gave a very good BBBJ for the second round. CIM, didn't swallow, but I don't really care about that.
I have a handful more to try out at MCE before a repeat, but she definitely makes the cut for a repeat.
-
10-29-19 21:28 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 413PM the contact thanks.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 20:16 #2554Regular Member

Posts: 2How does one contact mce if there is no visible method of communication listed?
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:32 #2553Regular Member

Posts: 2Doubt that it's the same girl. Those are her pictures and there are a few new ones, but she is most likely not the person behind that account. Either that or something is wrong with her. Avoid.
Originally Posted by TorgFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 19:05 #2552Regular Member

Posts: 2Kira at Michelle's
Just went to see Kira at Michelle's in a 4-star hotel along magnificent mile and would like to share my $. 02; overall it was a great experience and I would recommend her to fellow Asian-loving mongers.
L: long hair, really soft skin, nice body--great butt and MM boobs, dazzling brown eyes with super long eyelashes, and thick lips. Party girls that you will see in Asian clubs with smoother curves.
Body figure photos on the website are accurate. Age description somewhat accurate--she does look like late 20's. 8/10 but could be a 9 with less eyelashes.
A: Very welcoming and talkative. Eager to provide the best experience possible and does not shy away from eye contacts. Only minor complaint is time-watching during my second round. 9/10.
S: Great, attentive service. BBBJ, DATY / FIV, Mish, Doggy, CG, RCG. Good sanitation--provided mouthwash at the beginning and warm towel wipe for the little guy during intermissions.
Sensitive private parts and nipples, be gentle with her and you will enjoy the best experience possible. 10/10.
E: as listed on website, $$ 5/ hr. I usually can go 2 rounds in 1 hour so no need for extra hours, but multiple hours are available at $$extra hour.
Are: I usually don't repeat, but if I have to repeat then Kira will be among my first choices.
-
10-29-19 17:30 #2551Regular Member

Posts: 19Indy Sasha fake?
Good call. I emailed and asked for confirmation with some burner info, and I didn't hear back at all. I think it may be a fake.
Originally Posted by TorgFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 16:20 #2550Regular Member

Posts: 2Not her
That's not the same girl from 2 kg. There are some new pictures of her, but it's definitely not her behind the profile. Either that or something is wrong with her. Stay away.
Originally Posted by TorgFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 14:47 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 73Tipping. Too much, too little?
Hey,
I'm not exactly new to this, I have seen girls from various Euro agencies (you know who they are).
As well as AMPs and Independents.
My question is, I have kind of lost sight of what the standard tipping rate for Euro Agency Girls is anymore.
I'm just throwing out cash afterwards and I'm not sure if it's toom little or too much.
I almost never see the same girl, so I can't really judge that way.
I'd like to treat them well and fairly without overdoing it.
Please PM with thought and guidelines or Post. Either way the community could benefit from.
Updated info.
Thanks,
Safado.
-
10-29-19 12:21 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 275Just contact them how you used to. They do not want what was posted on the website shared publicly.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 04:49 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 253Do you mind sharing what it says on website? I don't have access to private pics on site as I haven't seen a girl in awhile from MCE.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 03:34 #2546Regular Member

Posts: 18Sasha
Can anyone confirm this listing is actually her and not just someone who stole her pictures of 2 KG?
Originally Posted by EverGreen1141
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 23:35 #2545Regular Member

Posts: 2Mce
I was about to sign up with them, but the website is inactive.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
What happened to the website since you know? Looks like they are still operating from your post about Madeline.
Please PM if you don't want to post.
If anyone else knows fill me in. I would like to see their girls as I'm traveling to Chicago soon.
-
10-28-19 22:11 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 131MCE Madeline
They explain it on their site.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
I saw madeline today, she is like the others are saying: warm, personable, submissive (if she trusts you, and she is a good judge of character, so don't try to pull anything).
She felt like the highlight of the past week, fulfilling a long standing fantasy, a real GFE, she's quickly becoming a current favorite. I know I'm going back asap, she likes all different kinds of positions and wanted to explore more.
I think she's 9/10 (though I don't think I've ever given a 10).
-
10-28-19 20:47 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 46MCE Tech Issues?
I didn't get their schedule email today. And their website is down for maintenance.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
Are they open for business this week? Did I simply get dropped from their mailing list? Or have they gone into hiding from LEO?
-
10-28-19 18:55 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 413MCE link?
Can someone explain how to book since the website is not running?











Reply With Quote






