Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,406 to 30,420 of 41299
-
10-29-19 22:33 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 47Bait and switch
Lily Love. Much larger than the pics posted. Hate that shit.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/360340687981
-
10-29-19 21:22 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 933Karmen
Karmen has been around for awhile. She seems to come and go alot. Well as far as posting an ad. She is definitely a cool person and was my atf for awhile and would see her once or twice a week. BBBJ was always good and a tight clean shaved kitty that I enjoyed from every position. She was even more vocal when I was deep in her tight little asshole. For such a petite body she could take a good anal pounding and I'd put her up there with the best of Greek providers in my experiences. I haven't seen her in awhile tho so I may have to try and schedule to see her again.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 20:54 #10892Regular Member

Posts: 12Headache relief Baymeadows
Any info? Phone number doesn't give any info.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/906266666293
-
10-29-19 20:47 #10891Senior Member

Posts: 374Southside bbbjcimws
Don't think I've ever made a request before. Well, here goes.
Is there any girl under 35, cute face, body that isn't disgusting, that will do bbbjcimws?
Body not disgusting = no flapping in the wind baby damage (and no Kassiddy).
Any race is fine.
-
10-29-19 20:41 #10890Senior Member

Posts: 207Stg
Nvm, it was working and now its showing results
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 20:16 #10889Senior Member

Posts: 248Concur
I've had trouble with the reliability for years. The girls look good in the pictures but then we meet up in person and it's a different story and the services advertised don't line up with what's on offer.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 20:12 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 919Hosting Outcall
So, many of you know Sweet Stacey. I'm interested in seeing her, but she's outcall only.
Inviting her to my house is completely off the table. The wife and kids would not approve.
Is there an option other than the obvious hourly motels along Philips Highway? How do you guys handle this?
-
10-29-19 19:40 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 554Skip the games
Wth is going on wt that site now. Its so unreliable. Is anyone having trouble wt it as well?
-
10-29-19 15:43 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 204Jay Jay
I had a good visit with her when she was SS incall. Post 9495 - and another good visit that I didn't post about. I also had no problems with last minute scheduling, both late night visits. I suspect she's more of a late night girl and that she spends the day sleeping it off, but that's just speculation on my part.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 15:33 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 324Jay Jay
She has been around for years. The good = she has a decent little body as of the last time that I saw her. Her kitty has always been very tight.
The bad = She is tough to get a meet with. Obvious candy user. Missing front tooth. Mechanical. -F904.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 14:12 #10884Senior Member

Posts: 29Stg
Decided I want to find something to get into after work today, so I pulled up STG to see what was out there. When I pulled up Jax in STG. Dear God. Who in the fuck brought the wildebeasts to town? The first 8-10 ads I saw were the scariest fucking ads I have ever seen.
Please tell me this is some kind of prank?
-
10-29-19 13:18 #10883Senior Member

Posts: 452JayJay
Haven't found much info on this chick. Any of you guys see her recently? Are her skills as good as the claims?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...b/530527695286
-
10-29-19 01:58 #10882Senior Member

Posts: 348One and Only the Beautiful Karmen
I had a fantastic dream about Karmen! First of all, her communications were very good. No long lapses of time in between text messages. She was very responsive. Met up with her at a more upscale incall location, so there were no db's or management hanging around. Got the LEO check out of the way and got down to business. She is a sexy little Puerto Rican woman. Very petite with a nice body and pretty face and smile. Has a great personality and made me feel relaxed. In the sack, she's a little stick of dynamite! Mic skills are amazing and that kitty is shaved smooth and super tight. In my dream, I filled her up completely and she was vocal during our encounter. Exploded in the bag! This is one of the best providers in Jacksonville, so please treat her right, guys! 130 Mario coins for a hh incall and worth every penny! Will definitely repeat!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/496996977705
-
10-29-19 00:29 #10881Senior Member

Posts: 99Info on Mya or SweetMya
Looking for info on Sweet Mya or Mya.
I tried to contact her and she replied with rates. I asked her to send a verification photo (nothing sexual) I just didn't want a bait & switch or worse. She replied with attitude saying she's too old to play these stupid ass games, she doesn't send verification pics blah blah blah. I tried using the search on here and I couldn't find anything when I typed in seeetmya or mya. I've been having trouble with the forum lately. Sometimes I can't get pages to load. Any help would be appreciated! https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co. S /412655040647.
Stay safe, SO.
-
10-28-19 20:21 #10880Senior Member

Posts: 909Yah the 3rd one is the NONO
Pretty sure everybody on here is saying to dodge her like the plague. She may be a runaway, she maybe LEO, she maybe underage.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
Everything spells fishy so at your on risk I guess. (I personally don't ones that don't look grown).
1st one obviously a catfish scam.









Reply With Quote






