Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,666 to 16,680 of 29369
-
10-29-19 15:50 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 616How long did you stay for?
1. 6 for a half hour or full hour?
Originally Posted by AchyBreaky
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 15:20 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 42New blue light special
Found a new location that turned out to be a pleasant surprise. It is located just west of keystone and 5xnd. Small strip building on keystone court. You can't miss it. Went in was greeted by 40 ish girl very fit. Asked for a firm massage and she delivered. Worked out all my stress. Plenty of tease along the way. On the flip light leg massage then got to the important spot. Was very ok with both otc and UTC. Recieved a great ending took her time just as I asked her to do. I think there will be more on the menu with repeat visits, I will definitely be going back. This one is worth checking out. Only downside is not much english but nothing google can't fix.
-
10-29-19 13:24 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 170Two for the price of one
Recent visit to Sunny's was very good. As she teased before the flip I lifted up on all fours and she finished me off with a HJ about 15 minutes into the hour. After that she asked and obliged again after the flip. Very relaxing visit.
-
10-29-19 13:14 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 68Not a happy Massage
Stoped by 86th street across from Firehouse today. New lady. Said name was Linda. Age was hard to pin pint but would say late 30's early 40's. Nice looking with a killer body. All I was looking for was a massage and a standard ending. Took the hour, massage was ok, I've had better and I have had worse. On the flip she pulled the girls out and man did she have gorgeous breasts, nice and full probably a solid C cup. Before she started on Jr she made the hand gesture for money. For up and gave her 40. She was not happy. Said "massage good, tip not" and that is all the English she could speak. She finished the job and attitude did not stay bad but kind of ruined the time. Probably with her not able to communicate who knows how much she wanted and I'll be damned if I had her 100 and all I get is some titties and a HJ.
-
10-28-19 18:28 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 130GPS kicking in w / angela
I stopped by the other day to see Angela, and she said $2. 0 for FS. I offered 1. 6 and she said ok but "just for me. " She is an attractive MILF with a bit of baby damage, and some real nice MM's. Long story short, the event was ok, but daty was a bit unpleasant due to odor. She did seem to enjoy the ride, but that is some big coin for a MILF (IMO). The real good part is she is a real joy to be with, smiling and acting cute as a button.
-
10-27-19 23:52 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 1175No
Black pants girl was the fill-in.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 20:18 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 61Rose Spa
Visited Rose Spa on Post Rd and had a young lady named Coco. Excellent massage, lots of teasing and left happy. $. 6 for hour massage, $. 4 tip. Will return.
-
10-27-19 18:39 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 727Sweet
45 south franklin.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 18:35 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 1175Location
45 s franklin, just off e wash. Don't get too excited, she's HJ only, always has been. But it's the best knot working massage in town.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 18:22 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 421Sweet
Man massage parlor reports are a pain. Where's this Sweet Spa at? This is more of general conversation than reviews and info, I'm so lost in my age LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 18:20 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 727Lucy
What does she look like? Wonder if she was oher girl yesterday.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 17:51 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 1175Sweet
Lucy is back early for all who can't live without her. Got my fix today.
-
10-27-19 10:31 #12692Regular Member

Posts: 17More 317 Review
I used to see Jennifer fairly regularly, and she is great. Excellent massage, great chat, uses too much oil but my dry skin appreciates it in the winter so I'm into that too. Got some dirty talk out of her, and solo self service after she left, but certainly no otc / UTC or HE at all, which is why I ultimately stopped seeing her. If she offered topless with HE she would be a regular for me.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 19:17 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 727Sweet Anna
Went to sweet got Anna, not black pants girl she was on the couch. Paid for the HHR, massage was ok on medium but the teasing and finsh was good, no oral available this time thinking it could be on the table later. Tipped the. 4 and was out the door. Prefer BB better because massage so much better.
-
10-26-19 16:53 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 55I kinda figured, but that's fine. They're close to me, good looking, and I'm going for a massage. If I wanted more, I would be in the escort forum.
Originally Posted by Bester1972
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






