Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,671 to 20,685 of 61380
-
10-29-19 09:06 #40710Senior Member

Posts: 978[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-29-19 08:04 #40709Regular Member

Posts: 14As good as advertised
So I hooked up with this girl that Jack was telling us about, and she's exactly as advertised. She was easy to set up a time with and was ready when I got there. Decided to do a car date since it was my first time meeting her but I wish I didn't. Her mic skills are excellent and I really didn't get a chance to sample the kitty because of where we were parked and the limited space in the car. She performed until I finished and even kept going afterwards to make sure the little soldier was completely drained. I will definitely be going back to see her again, and thanks Jack for the info.
Originally Posted by JackKnauf
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 08:04 #40708Banned Member

Posts: 1312Location
Where can she be found now.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 07:51 #40707Senior Member

Posts: 694Diane
Is this the same short Diane that was recently clean and has a daughter that worked the streets also.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 06:53 #40706Senior Member

Posts: 512Pam as in dragon tat pam?
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
10-29-19 02:54 #40705Senior Member

Posts: 594Pamela / Pam
True that and thanks for the 411. BTW I had intercourse with her and she rode me until she had an orgasm. Best lay I have had in years.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 23:52 #40704Senior Member

Posts: 181Picking up Diane would be a TERRIBLE mistake
I made the mistake of picking her up a couple of months ago. She had a huge surgical scar on her thigh that really looked bad. She complained the entire time because I did not give her the Jackson upfront. I knew right then it would be a bad experience, but I wanted to nut, so I looked past it. She would suck for like 1 minute and ask if I was about done. She did this at least 7 times. She barely put the thing in her mouth. I was finally able to bust but she did not catch anything. I pretty much made a mess all over myself. Do yourself a favor and get rid of her number. You'd be better off fapping it.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 23:33 #40703Senior Member

Posts: 38Pam
Saw her tonight. Fantastic bbj. Just the way I like it!
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 19:41 #40702Senior Member

Posts: 978Stepanie
Correction to my previous post she does appear to have nice breasts. She was wearing a white crop top with middle section showing and no bra. She was dancing around, couldn't stand still on Washburn. Apparently the 8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy still goes as she got picked up LOL.
Be Safe.
-
10-28-19 18:50 #40701Regular Member

Posts: 14Who is this girl?
Saw a new girl on the ww circle.
This is the 2nd time I've seen her. Hoping someone can give details name rates etc.
Thanks for any assistance.
P.S. Think she caught me talking pics, she probably won't date me anyway. Maybe someone else can benefit.
-
10-28-19 18:39 #40700Senior Member

Posts: 594Pamela / Pam
She was my last date and I really enjoyed as a person as well as I enjoyed the date. Has anyone dated her recently? She used to be in the Wilkens avenue, specifically the Ashton / Payson / Bentalou "triangle".
-
10-28-19 18:35 #40699Senior Member

Posts: 594Heaven
I took the summer off from our hobby. Is Heaven still around?
-
10-28-19 18:23 #40698Senior Member

Posts: 300Diane of Pontiac
She's been around forever, maybe 15 years at least. I pulled over and talked with her today, got her number and gave her some food. Has anyone done anything with her? I almost want to try something just to say I did. If in her youth she had gone someother way, I bet she could have really been something. For her to last this long on the streets, wow.
-
10-28-19 15:13 #40697Senior Member

Posts: 42Nikki
Can I get a general area and description of Nikki? I love me a deepthroat.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 09:43 #40696Senior Member

Posts: 407Liz and Nikki
I went thru WW on a rainy Sunday to see if anyone was out, I ran into one of my ATF Liz. Forgot how good she can suck a dick. Deep throat, ball licking, and gagging. She still has skills said she she got kicked out of rehab. And you guys are right about Nikki. She the deepthroat queen. My new ATF.









Reply With Quote





