Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4479

    She looks like a superior find!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    This may be a wild adventure for me. Several months ago I added a female on Snapchat via the "Quick Add" feature. Turns out we have a mutual friend. A few months back I saw that mutual friend on her story and asked how she knew her. Small conversation was had then she stopped communication. Now at that time I was only a subscriber to her profile as she didn't add me back as a friend. From time to time I would comment on her story. And most of the time she wouldn't respond back. Last night, she had a story up so I sent her a chat saying how pretty she is. She responded back with a thank you. Taking a stab in the dark, I replied for her to let me know if she's ever looking for a SD. Her response back was everything. She replied back saying "haha well actually. " Well I jumped both feet through that opening. We started chatting a bit, I reminded her how I met her on SC (she is no longer friends with that girl). And after a few pic exchanges, we have set up a meeting for tonight. I told her I would get a hotel downtown, order in some food. She asked that we have some white wine and take things from there. She asked me what my expectations would be from a SB. When I asked what she was open to, she immediately said everything but anal. Wow, and I wasn't the one to even bring up sex. She then asked what I would be comfortable donating. I asked her and she told me whatever I thought was fair.

    Tentatively we are set to meet after her last class tonight (sometime after 5:30 pm). I will report back if things work out and we actually meet. I forgot to mention that she immediately sent me her cell # and said it would be better to communicate there as opposed to on SC. That's always a good sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. BTW she told me she is 19, Latina and goes to UIC. Here are a few photos she sent me. Sorry I can't post the ones with her face.
    Best of luck with her.

  2. #4478

    UIC Girl from SC

    This may be a wild adventure for me. Several months ago I added a female on Snapchat via the "Quick Add" feature. Turns out we have a mutual friend. A few months back I saw that mutual friend on her story and asked how she knew her. Small conversation was had then she stopped communication. Now at that time I was only a subscriber to her profile as she didn't add me back as a friend. From time to time I would comment on her story. And most of the time she wouldn't respond back. Last night, she had a story up so I sent her a chat saying how pretty she is. She responded back with a thank you. Taking a stab in the dark, I replied for her to let me know if she's ever looking for a SD. Her response back was everything. She replied back saying "haha well actually. " Well I jumped both feet through that opening. We started chatting a bit, I reminded her how I met her on SC (she is no longer friends with that girl). And after a few pic exchanges, we have set up a meeting for tonight. I told her I would get a hotel downtown, order in some food. She asked that we have some white wine and take things from there. She asked me what my expectations would be from a SB. When I asked what she was open to, she immediately said everything but anal. Wow, and I wasn't the one to even bring up sex. She then asked what I would be comfortable donating. I asked her and she told me whatever I thought was fair.

    Tentatively we are set to meet after her last class tonight (sometime after 5:30 pm). I will report back if things work out and we actually meet. I forgot to mention that she immediately sent me her cell # and said it would be better to communicate there as opposed to on SC. That's always a good sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. BTW she told me she is 19, Latina and goes to UIC. Here are a few photos she sent me. Sorry I can't post the ones with her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kris1.jpg‎   kris2.jpg‎  

  3. #4477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if this account is still on there? I swapped a couple pics with her before I went Premium and then it looked like she ended the account or blocked me, all before I could respond to her message.

    Married woman, looked pretty hot.
    That account is still active.

  4. #4476

    Chicagohotfun100

    Can anyone confirm if this account is still on there? I swapped a couple pics with her before I went Premium and then it looked like she ended the account or blocked me, all before I could respond to her message.

    Married woman, looked pretty hot.

  5. #4475

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Limeyincal  [View Original Post]
    No, but she's on my fav's list, any info would be great?
    I scheduled a time wit her: https://www.seeking.com/member/19056...d-be834374cb9f.

    Lives in a condo in des plaines but cancelled the day before and I couldn't reschedule.

    Wanted $200 to come over. Asked what I should bring and she said a condom and $200 so you can infer from that what is going to happen there.

  6. #4474

    Here are good example of the scams

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7772...3-2a3ef8cdf7ad

    She favs me without viewing my profile. For the fun of it, I play along and send her a message. Within three messages, she offers her phone number. Within 2 texts, she is telling me about her sick child who needs medication and asks if I can send money to her paypal. Of course, no, she cannot meet me in person because her baby is sick and she has to protect her integrity.

    This is after earlier in the day messaging with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/8a963...d-938e32e2709e who faved me without looking at my profile and wanted me to send her money via paypal because her phone bill was past due. Again, because I enjoy this sometimes, I told her I could go to the local store and pay it off there. She says I can't. I told her I have done it for past SBs. Strangely, I did not here back from her after that.

  7. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    True, unless they're premium profiles, then they can view your profile without showing up in your viewed your profile list. Had success with one like that, since I was bored and asked her, how having never seen my profile she could favorite it and she told me about that premium perk for the ladies, which I didn't know, ended up seeing her a few times. Also, I usually never respond to people whose first message to me isn't hello or anything, but a request to see my pics.
    Good to know.

  8. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Did you CIP too?
    No but that was my choice. Probably shouldn't have even gone in raw in the first place.

  9. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    I BBFS'd 'gabby'. Saw her a couple times but lost interest. I thought she was ok the first time but won't really repeat even though it's really easy.
    Did you CIP too?

  10. #4470

    Re: Daisy_Maisy_

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    No, but she's on my fav's list, any info would be great?

  11. #4469
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    I have. PM for details.

  12. #4468

    Daisy_Maisy_


  13. #4467

  14. #4466

    More obvious one

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    If they "Favorite" you without first viewing your profile, don't bother wasting your time.
    They're from a country that most people are trying to flee.

  15. #4465

    Gabby up for BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxTom  [View Original Post]
    She is also on the Chicago Cover Girls website under the same name.
    I BBFS'd 'gabby'. Saw her a couple times but lost interest. I thought she was ok the first time but won't really repeat even though it's really easy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape