Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6588

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for several years. Went UTR after all the Backpage BS. Dependable with no demons, but a bit overpriced.
    Not sure dependable would be my first word. Used outcall services for a while had 2 no shows and several time changes. Got a little better over time but often would get a call 20 min before appointment about some time of change.

  2. #6587

    Layla Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for several years. Went UTR after all the Backpage BS. Dependable with no demons, but a bit overpriced.

  3. #6586

    Lady g

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her? (Old or new link) I want to see what she looks like.
    Check your pm.

  4. #6585
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Jlq 10-28-19.

    Kdr 10-28-19.
    NAL as well 10-25-19.

  5. #6584

    Any ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Jlq 10-28-19.

    Kdr 10-28-19.
    Any links to ads for these 2? KdR seems nice and in a great location.

  6. #6583

    Visiting uncle

    Jlq 10-28-19.

    Kdr 10-28-19.

  7. #6582

    Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Not even a 1% chance the add isn't a scam looking for a deposit first or selling pics.
    These ads are more and more. Too bad one can't be true.

  8. #6581

    Anybody know

    Do any of you know who the blue dress is?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_view/5fb2ebc17dcf16abe3f5768afbddbac6

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_view/6572c1b254486b68cec3b1f8614ae10c

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_view/6403d3a761c4c5920c7c21f932b932bb

  9. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I think I just saw on the greensboro forum that she might be staying on an extended vacation with uncle.
    I hope this not the case, but probably explain why she hasn't return to Raleigh yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    LOL search under Raleigh, she even has her own thread I think and has been talk about a lotttttttt! I do want to say something by the way....

    Good luck setting up a visit!

  10. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.greensbo...post/29356426/

    She mostly in Greensboro, visit Raleigh every so often.
    I think I just saw on the greensboro forum that she might be staying on an extended vacation with uncle.

  11. #6578

  12. #6577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Usmc0819  [View Original Post]
    Not even a 1% chance the add isn't a scam looking for a deposit first or selling pics.

  13. #6576
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her? (Old or new link) I want to see what she looks like.
    https://escortalligator.com.greensbo...post/29356426/

    She mostly in Greensboro, visit Raleigh every so often.

  14. #6575

    Columbian reviews

    I tried to get in touch with one of the Brazilian ads however no one would speak to me over the phone only went to vm.

    Instead I took a shot at the columbian ad, pics are fake but I see they have been posting for a while I figured they were the same as the asian ads. Different girls.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sussy-...atina/23369831

    I was directed to an incall on wake forest road. Quoted. 1 for hhr. 2 for hr.

    Opted for hhr.

    I was greeted by two women in lingerie. They were both latina large naturals, large butt however they were thick not skinny.

    They had two girl options available I opted for one.

    One position QV, nothing more. No BBBJ or CBJ just one and done.

    She would not let me go all the way in, instead holding on to the rubber tight with index and thumb.

    I felt it was overpriced for the type of service, I did not mind the thick latina. I would not repeat at that price.

    Maybe I will repeat in the future if they have a different set of girls.

    So they are real but not the models i have read about on the forums 😄

  15. #6574

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    AJ.

    Holli.

    Lady g if you can find her is the best.
    Is there a link for her? (Old or new link) I want to see what she looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape