Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12271

    McKenzie Sweetz

    Anyone have info on her? She wants 140 for a HH. Couldn't find any reviews which always turns me away. Any help is appreciated.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y-blon/1841541

  2. #12270

    Sky

    Met with Sky last week. Pretty average visit except her personality is all 10's. Awesome girl. Immediately makes you feel comfortable. Roommate walked out as I pulled up. Sky waves from the door and welcomed me in. We got comfortable and started with BBBJ. After a few she asked how I wanted her and the CG ride began. She really knows how to put her hips into it. Next we flipped to doggie and 5 or so later I finished in the cover and she already had the clean up supplies ready. New hotel is just meh, but suitable. Def. Left with a smoke smell on me. Good time. Good provider!

  3. #12269

    Anyone have Beckie's new digits?

    I caught up with her a month ago at her hotel off Chamb, but she got a new phone with a local # just recently and I lost it. Help a brother out?

  4. #12268

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her several times on Saturday shortly after she posted but I couldn't get her to respond.

  5. #12267

  6. #12266

    Rynuma my man

    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share any info on this person. Thanks in advance.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/345964014501
    Try your best to spot out a fake ad and a real one. This is a fake ad. Scam.

    Hope this help you. Keep reading it you will get it.

  7. #12265
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Mindy in hopewell

    Guys.

    She's looking for new friends. Staying at the only motel in Hopewell.

    Great service!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20191009_173234(29).jpg‎   Resized_20191017_172342(19).jpg‎  

  8. #12264
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers this is Sparkle, non GFE girl she is available now but may be limited. She will also be doing doubles with strawberry. She doesn't offer anal, covered everything. Sm only dmdaddy64 me for digits.
    Is this one still around?

  9. #12263

    Legit

    https://escortindex.com/large/richmo...2/591883?img=3

    Definitely older than the pics in the ad, but a sweet older woman. Very accommodating, friendly, no hassle, standard 2 call system. . 70 for a qv which turned into a non rudhed hhr. She likes to talk a lot. Ok CBJ by my choice, definitely worn, some missing teeth, some sagging in the belly, she got into it and both had a good time. Will repeat in a pinch. Took the chance be cause she was close by.

  10. #12262
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Syd

    Wyd from New Kent. Anyone know what's going on with her? Malicious wounding charge and is in custody. Can't find anything anywhere about her.

  11. #12261
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Mindy

    Very nice lady in Hopewell looking for new friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20191009_173234(29).jpg‎   20191016_094231.jpg‎   Resized_20191017_172342(19).jpg‎   USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1571232970367.jpg‎   20191026_091420.jpg‎  


  12. #12260

    Shelby

    Had a visit with Shelby early this morning started off with a massage which she is very good at then on to the main event which again she was very good at, reasonable rates, quick response time and she's mobile.

  13. #12259
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Mindy in hopewell

    She's looking for new friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20191009_173234(29).jpg‎   Resized_20191017_172342(19)_01.jpg‎  

  14. #12258

    Maria

    Great visit with Maria today. Amazing BBBJ. Love the eye contact and the way she takes direction. Main event was great. Started in doggy. Great view and she was enjoying. Flipped her over into mush with legs back to her head. I loved watching her eyes roll back in her head during the pounding. Treat her well guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a new number and is looking for help. Sm hit meme up.

  15. #12257

    A Little Info

    Can anyone share any info on this person. Thanks in advance.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/345964014501

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape