Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3356

    Deposits

    Deposits are a hard no for me, I automatically assume its a scam. Yes the providers run the risk of a guy not showing up, but then again how many of us have shown up to see a girl only to be ghosted. The latter happens way more often IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    As I always say. There's nothing better than money. A person that doesn't take money, isn't a person at all. Or something like that!

  2. #3355

    Bambi Babii

    Anyone seen, or knows anything about this one. She's been on my radar, but I haven't seen a single post about her.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/352810926494

  3. #3354

    Lightskinned.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    She's gross in person naked. In my opinion.
    She's got a gorgeous face but I agree there's something unattractive about her body. She tone it up a bit and she's in the game.

  4. #3353

    Dark fairy

    Can anyone confirm that Dark Fairy actually did a cash & dash? When I see one of those STG postings I always assume it's some disgruntled guy or another provider. I've always found her to be straight up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing her when she was doing doubles with Dark Fairy next thing I see is that Dark Fairy was doing cash and dash so lucky I DIDN'T get cash and dashed.

  5. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I've met several ladies like her, and would open up after a few visits. IMO Taylor in Richmond is one of those will open up after a few visits, at least she did with me. YMMV.
    I heard Myla only sees regulars now.

  6. #3351

    Light skinned beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing her when she was doing doubles with Dark Fairy next thing I see is that Dark Fairy was doing cash and dash so lucky I DIDN'T get cash and dashed.

  7. #3350

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    She's gross in person naked. In my opinion.

  8. #3349

    Lightskin beauty


  9. #3348

    Jasmine

    I have been laying low and being extra discreet so I haven't been posting much but I'm back. I've seen a ton of ladies off stg and will try to get caught up. I was craving some chocolate and I've been meaning to see jasmine or whatever name she used to go by since she was in Patchen area. She is no longer preggers. I got to admit I was disappointed in service. Yes her body is great. I remember reading reports that BBFS was available. Hell, I couldn't even get BBBJ out of her and I'm a clean shower guy. No kissing, tried playing with her kitty while getting a CBJ and she shot that down, time for cfs tried to get her to do cg nope doesn't do that position.

    100 hhr NOT worth it, even in lex we have better options. I will not be repeating.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-7645/3/234103

  10. #3347

    Say no to Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Certainly got my spidey senses tingling. Play safe!
    As I always say. There's nothing better than money. A person that doesn't take money, isn't a person at all. Or something like that!

  11. #3346

    Spidey senses

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    She just replied to me and seemed on the up and up but just sent me this text that doesn't help her cause any. (Just my opinion).
    Certainly got my spidey senses tingling. Play safe!

  12. #3345

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her. She seemed cool and legit, but you just can't be too sure with the whole donation thing.
    She just replied to me and seemed on the up and up but just sent me this text that doesn't help her cause any. (Just my opinion).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41AC9784-9D64-49CF-AAA4-CBB8D00E8A23.jpg‎  

  13. #3344

    Taijha

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has given her a try yet. Saw she had her, "first", post up the other day and liked her look. Her new ad says she's willing to do O / C now and other things are on the table for negotiation. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/165401358958
    I spoke with her. She seemed cool and legit, but you just can't be too sure with the whole donation thing.

  14. #3343

    Taijha

    Just curious if anyone has given her a try yet. Saw she had her, "first", post up the other day and liked her look. Her new ad says she's willing to do O / C now and other things are on the table for negotiation. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/165401358958

  15. #3342

    I always carrier a condom

    Quote Originally Posted by KMaltese  [View Original Post]
    Anytime a lady is offering greek the little head almost always beats out the big head, especially since almost no ladies offer it in our area. A few days ago the little head was screaming for greek so I contacted Bree in Richmond. She responded quickly and we set a time and donation. I showed up at a hotel off exit 87, the one beside Waffle House, on time and texted to let her know I was there. No response so I waited five minutes and texted again. She said to give her five more minutes so I did. Long story short after a total of 20 minutes going back and forth she gave me the room number. She greeted me at the door in lingerie and welcomed me into her messy room, but it didn't have a heavy smoke smell. She informed me that she didn't do greek often so I would have to go slow then asked me to sit on the bed where she proceeded to give me a decent BBBJ. After a couple minutes she asked if I had a condom, which I did not. She said she didn't have one either. At this point I was disappointed so she offered BBFS which I declined. She then offered to change my session to a qv at her normal rate and she would finish me with cim. I agreed and she proceeded with BBBJ until I busted. However, before I was through she was running to the sink.

    I really wish I could find a dependable, and affordable, greek provider so my little head would stop putting me in these situations.
    I've had two different ladies not have one, after I've paid, and I got lucky, didn't catch anything. So you never know if they will or will not have one, so now I always have one on me. Just for this reason!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape