Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,096 to 25,110 of 37357
-
10-27-19 19:03 #12262I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Syd
Wyd from New Kent. Anyone know what's going on with her? Malicious wounding charge and is in custody. Can't find anything anywhere about her.
-
10-27-19 18:30 #12261I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Mindy
Very nice lady in Hopewell looking for new friends.
-
10-27-19 18:28 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 134Shelby
Had a visit with Shelby early this morning started off with a massage which she is very good at then on to the main event which again she was very good at, reasonable rates, quick response time and she's mobile.
-
10-27-19 18:18 #12259I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Mindy in hopewell
She's looking for new friends.
-
10-27-19 17:36 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 216Maria
Great visit with Maria today. Amazing BBBJ. Love the eye contact and the way she takes direction. Main event was great. Started in doggy. Great view and she was enjoying. Flipped her over into mush with legs back to her head. I loved watching her eyes roll back in her head during the pounding. Treat her well guys.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 14:40 #12257Senior Member

Posts: 36A Little Info
Can anyone share any info on this person. Thanks in advance.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/345964014501
-
10-27-19 14:21 #12256Senior Member

Posts: 144Nat
Thanks for the info brother.
Originally Posted by Catwalk
[View Original Post]
You got me excited. Looking forward to it and will report back.
-
10-27-19 12:44 #12255Senior Member

Posts: 100Shy
She is a very sweet girl. Unlike Vikki, but both have habits. Sad but true, and the longer the habit, the more it cost and they got to be well before they can do a date. Been dealing with Vikki 3-4 yrs always the same!
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 11:58 #12254Senior Member

Posts: 389Sky
Finally connected with tall sky on late Friday night. Vikki spoke ad left room. BBBJ, CFS and multi positions. Sweet girl, well worth price of admission.
-
10-27-19 10:20 #12253Senior Member

Posts: 37Sky
I texted with her yesterday, trying to set up a repeat visit but my schedule has been so unpredicatble. The first visit, by the way, lived up to all the great reviews! Many thanks to Old Salt for the digits.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 09:39 #12252I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Mindy in hopewell
Guys.
Very nice UTR looking for help in Hopewells only motel. Very good service and very reasonable.
-
10-27-19 09:35 #12251I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277UTR Mindy
Mindy is looking for new friends today. She's in Hopewell. HMU for info.
-
10-27-19 09:34 #12250Senior Member

Posts: 49Natsumi
WOW is onw way to start. She is incredible girl. True GFE experience for sure BBBJ and the tightest kitty ever. She treats you like the last man on earth. Really sells it for sure. She is one of the hottest chicks I ever had. She is a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by PowerMango
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 08:40 #12249Senior Member

Posts: 491She good
I had the same problem yesterday morning through mid afternoon. She had mentioned needing help and I was going to try and help her out. Unfortunately I was done all my errands and had to head home before she responded. She was up late the night before and slept a long time. As of yesterday late afternoon, she still needed help to pay for Sunday and beyond. Sounds like she's not getting enough business to stabilize her living situation. Surprised considering Vikki is with her and they are sharing resources. Hope it gets better for her, Sky is a very nice person and I often feel bad that she's stressing over where her next rent payment is coming from.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
RR.
-
10-27-19 07:52 #12248Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria
Maria has a new number and is looking for help. Sm hit meme up.









Reply With Quote






