Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6925
-
10-27-19 06:00 #1765Banned Member

Posts: 203Glad your asking
It's a fair and good question Lime, glad to provide my experience.
Sounds like you attend AMP's regularly. If they know you and a solid relationship has been established, just ask. There's more, but.
Keep in mind, this is what works for me, the experience you have maybe different.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 04:59 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 100Apple
Is apple the women that's usually working in the front? If so from my experience with her there was nothing offered expect a legit massage.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 04:56 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 100Location
Can you PM me location? I've been on to look out for AMPs with hot workers but best I've been able to find was Nicole at burn LOL.
Originally Posted by Gto69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 01:39 #1762Banned Member

Posts: 72It's not some kind of secret stealth move haha. Ask for a tableshower before the massage, get your staff up at the end of the shower, and ask them to help you out so you can relax for the massage.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 01:14 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 45So I hate to sound crazy but I've been going to AMPs for a long time and I've never received a release before and after the massage. What do you recommend, just being straight forward and asking for it? I'm honestly shocked and excited that is being offered.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 12:03 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 1715No
No Royal is not the only place.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 10:03 #1759Banned Member

Posts: 203That's the other place
No, that's the other place.
Rotation of 3, all 3 very pretty, fit, with great attitudes.
Don't want say much more.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 19:21 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 45Is royal the only spot you can get a release before and after the massage? I'd love that. I'm always super horny during the massage LOL leading to just looking to get to the end sometimes and it ruins the massage sometimes.
Originally Posted by Diapason
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 10:05 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 672Sharing a News for awareness
Maple in Naugatuck busted!
-
10-25-19 03:20 #1756Banned Member

Posts: 72Spa Routine
New girl "Apple" at the burn location gives an excellent massage. Focused, sweet, and playful. Nothing tremendous about the finish, but enthusiastic and gets the job done. The spa's I go back to are the ones that provide a legitimately effective massage with a sensitive finish to leave there relaxed with lymph, neuro muscular, and gonad fluids all loosened up and allowed to flow. .
I was at Royal in EH not too long ago and they have always been a solid option for me and as usual I left satisfied. Not the prettiest, but enthusiastic. I keep my eyes closed anyway. When I'm feeling particularly stressed, upon request they will provide a release before and after the therapeutic massage.
Tried out the new place on the north end of the Berlin Turnpike next to the liquor store and left satisfied. Nothing exceptional, usual service, and a decent option for change of scenery.
-
10-23-19 10:22 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 204The longer sessions definitely have more offered. I didn't partake but she made it very clear and even described activities including FS for the longer sessions. I wasn't interested cause she just isn't my type. The pics are not her, if they are they are from a long time ago.
Originally Posted by VisitingMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 20:05 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 104Those photos are definitely not her. No resemblance other than skin color.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 14:11 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 586In my opinion, no.
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
She is noticeably heavier than that.
The review about the apartment, however, is spot on.
-
10-21-19 11:52 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 104I seen her before. I think she went by the name Melani at the time. Ehhh, ok experience. Was no connection for me. One thing, her apartment was spotless and was in a decent building.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:21 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 389Is she fully clothed during massage? Any touching? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




