Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 905 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 13573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by TuPapiEnRabo  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading home right now sorry you guys I work at the pipelines out of state most of the time.

    I'm answering all pms either tonight or early morning Saturday.

    No service in the middle of no where LOL.
    I tried getting at you but your inbox was full if you see this dm me please.

  2. #72

    Has anyone seen them? Reviews don't really help out much. Thanks


  3. #71

    Elizabeth

    Well I got to see Elizabeth today and oh my God. Her pics don't do her justice her skin is perfect body is amazing and she is so sweet. This girl is so clean and she rocked my world. We need to keep her around everyone needs to treat her like a princess she is that amazing I found my go to girl. Be safe everyone!!

  4. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Would love the contact info if your willing to share ty.
    I'm heading home right now sorry you guys I work at the pipelines out of state most of the time.

    I'm answering all pms either tonight or early morning Saturday.

    No service in the middle of no where LOL.

  5. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by SideCorn  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this one as legit? Almost seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/5029123033
    I know her pics are real I met her off of a dating site and went out to eat with her we didn't do anything else and I later recognized her from the escort site LOL. Something about her turned me off at the time I think it was her teeth but I do know she had dental surgery since then I can't comment on what services are available and do know she can have a nasty attitude but try your luck it is her though.

  6. #68

    Etown lady

    Can anyone confirm this one as legit? Almost seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...287/5029123033

  7. #67

    What's the charge papi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat502  [View Original Post]
    Please send that info my way Papi would like to see this utr you speak of if possible and thank yoy friend.
    Would love the contact info if your willing to share ty.

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Have seen reports her prices are outrageous. $300+ if I remember correctly with no BJ.
    Yep 300 plus no BJ plus 160 for hour.

  9. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by TuPapiEnRabo  [View Original Post]
    So my friend put in me in touch with a UofL student.

    And let me tell you something she's a dream come true.

    21 years old white skinny blonde. She's on the pricey side but.

    It is worth it she doesn't watch the clock and really into making you happy.

    Non-greedy senior members please I'll be picky on this one since she.

    Told me to only give her number to good mongers.

    Don't ruin the fun for the rest of us.
    Please send that info my way Papi would like to see this utr you speak of if possible and thank yoy friend.

  10. #64

    Upcharge!

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?? Got a sexy ass body, I'd definitely love to have fun with her. https://louisville.rubratings.com/153164.
    Loved the pictures and thought with an hour glass figure like that it would be great. She started talking uncharge for everything, BJ, DATY, and about everything else. Was very turned off and would not repeat.

  11. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc4024  [View Original Post]
    She started off with being out of the biz and never seeing another jon again. Then proceeded to have multiple paragraphs of run on sentences attacking other girls for not being street smart enough to get money from guys without delivering, or for using drugs, or whatever. I kinda stopped reading and skimmed.
    And which girl exactly are we talking about? Anyone have a pic of her? Sorry for continuing her drama, Just making sure I avoid her.

  12. #62

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone want to give a few details of this rant? The link isn't helpful and I'd like to know who to avoid.
    I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure it's the Cuban chick he is talking about.

  13. #61
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766

    Likely fake

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/5002078

    Even if the out of town phone number, among other things, wasn't a clue, this one seems likely to be fake.

    I've been fucking with a seeking scammer since July, and "she" sent me pics of this very same girl. Same necklace, same mole above her nipple. I'm tempted to text from my other burner and see what happens.

    Be careful out there.

  14. #60

    Lacy jay

    I had an appointment with Lacy today she finally messaged me and told me she had to leave town but will she would be back in a week or 2. Figured I'd pass it along on my way to see the milf, 😋.

  15. #59

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Have seen reports her prices are outrageous. $300+ if I remember correctly with no BJ.
    These girls are out of control. You can get a pornstar escort for 500 and that's all day LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape