Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,886 to 18,900 of 26405
-
10-27-19 10:27 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 774Ad
Link to her ad, not that you needed it.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/054791186907
-
10-27-19 10:22 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 812In a word. No.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 09:19 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 246Cindy
Does anyone have contact info on Cindy in Waukesha? Live in the area and would like to see her and have some fun. I'm a much older guy who heeds help finding woman espex cially in the area I live. Thanks OG2.
Originally Posted by TntDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 04:19 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 55So. Is it her in the pics?
Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 01:24 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 116Maybe 6 times?
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 00:36 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 35Does anyone know what happen to Katie.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 15:41 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 55Looks Good
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/783989193535
Anyone seen her yet, and could review?
-
10-26-19 10:30 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 627Bbw jenn
I looked a couple places but I have no idea if she has an ad anywhere. She texted out of the blue. Had some free time so I saw her. Just went of a quick visit. Decent head game. Got the job done. She's not for me. Way too big and talks way to much. Cheap price for the visit.
-
10-26-19 10:22 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 256Sierra Rose
Thanks for sharing. I'd forgotten how big she was at one time!
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 02:51 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 218There's another girl that used to go by Destiny. Def not the same girl, but she is #1 for best BBBJ I have ever had. Ever. Ever. Ever.
Originally Posted by MJacobs333
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/414-324-1669
She and I are no longer on speaking terms, because she owes me money. (We were fwb for years) Let me know if that works out for you.
-
10-26-19 02:38 #7510Regular Member

Posts: 8Certified* Irish MILF diamond
Decided to give diamond a try tonight. Texting was a nightmare and ended up taking an hour and a half from initial text to finally meet up when she said she was ready. Her place was meh, just an air mattress in a room, but seemed fairly clean. Now down to the her and the session. Her pics are old, I'm guessing damn near a decade, so it was a bit of a shock when I first saw her. She's put on a lot of weight since the pics too. Gave okay head, then to missionary for a bit. I paid for a half hour but ended up getting rushed out after my first pop, which was about 10 minutes in. Would not repeat. Best part of the night was playing with her two kittens for a little bit.
-
10-26-19 02:36 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 218First time poster.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
No, your experience is exactly what she provides. Incall twice. First time for me, we actually chatted and seemed to hit it off, but the act was lifeless. Second time, was even worse, because she blasted music on the TV and just laid there and looked at the TV.
-
10-25-19 20:59 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 774Sierra
https://videos.freeones.com/n_babes/...t_Girls/45436/
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 17:29 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 255Bye bye, Sierra Rose
Going away for 5 years.
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...owing-standoff
-
10-25-19 15:26 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 68Doubles
So I had a wonderful dream this morning that had Kendall Snow and her friend Peyton in it. Started out between the two of them kissing and the Kendall went down on me while I was kissing and priming Peyton. Then after I bit those two switched positions for a bit and then switched back. Rain cap was put on and Peyton started to ride me while Kendall played with my balls and such. Peyton rode me until I couldn't hold back the rain longer. Great performances from both ladies and I would recommend to check them out. I would like to dream about Peyton by herself though. Stay safe out there guys!












Reply With Quote





