Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10861

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lester545  [View Original Post]
    Did a search off the number listed in the ad. Found a link with this pic, shows face and no special effects for improvement.
    I just ate a sandwich. Now drinking pepto.

  2. #10860

    Some info

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen the vag tat, a couple but recognize it, just can't place a name, info, review etc.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/938158881653

    Any info? May make a quick trip. Thanks.
    Did a search off the number listed in the ad. Found a link with this pic, shows face and no special effects for improvement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Luna1.jpg‎  

  3. #10859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    I've Reported Her

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    I know I have seen the vag tat, a couple but recognize it, just can't place a name, info, review etc.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/938158881653

    Any info? May make a quick trip. Thanks.
    Check my post #7751 dated 23 April2019. Do a QV first. Progress or digress from there. Consider other reviews as well.

  4. #10858

    Info? Searching has me coming up empty

    I know I have seen the vag tat, a couple but recognize it, just can't place a name, info, review etc.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/938158881653

    Any info? May make a quick trip. Thanks.

  5. #10857

    Glory hole?

    Does anybody know of a glory hole in Jax? Or any providers in the mandarin area? Any info is helpful.

  6. #10856
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    60 $ qv and trips to Greece. Sounds solid. Anyone seen recently?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/977489539265
    I saw her about four months ago. The pics are accurate, she's a cute girl. She declined greek because it was "too big", but otherwise had a nice time. Lucid and pleasant. Clean incall in a low end motel. I haven't been back because the low price point and the constant ads on STG scream high volume and other bad things. Plus, I would have expected more review activity here. Hopefully someone with more recent experience can chime in.

  7. #10855
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Well TOFTT a couple days ago because I was craven Columbian foods. Thinks it the same girl in the pic if you squint your eyes and imagine very hard and ignore the extra 50 lbs. At least the tattoos match up so I am thinking pics are 5 plus years ago. Best way to describe is she looks like Stiffler's mom but Latina and doesn't speak a lick of ingles. Service was average with typical Latina all business and a little rushed. Big tits but does not like them touched. Yeah you heard that right. Also typical latina, QV is 15 min, HH is 15 min, HR buy you extra 10 min. Would I repeat? You all be the judge.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1548615
    Had me dying! LOL. Man, if I could squint away some of the disappointments.

  8. #10854
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with this fine young lady. After some good communications via text, I drove to her safe incall location. No db's or management hanging around. Was greeted at the door by her, topless, and I knew it was going to be fun! She is very pretty, has a great smile, and a very cool personality. She made me feel very welcome and comfortable. 120 Mario coins for a hh session, and totally worth it! She has a gorgeous body. Nice ass, perky tits, and a smooth shaved kitty with a super tight grip. Our dream was amazing and she really got into the encounter. Very vocal and affectionate. This young lady is a keeper and I will definitely repeat! Treat her right, guys!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/716105694125
    Love when the hot ones turn out to be real. She's first on my list to try out when I move back to Jax next week. Thanks for the great review.

  9. #10853

    Sweet Jess

    Is she still around? I talked to her a couple months ago and recently tried to call but got no answer. Not big tits Jess, who's also pretty sweet LOL. PM is ok and thanks!

  10. #10852

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho  [View Original Post]
    Come on. Seriously guy? You have to ask if the super hot porn star looking lady on STG giving it away for free is real or not? Sheesh.

  11. #10851

    Sounds nice

    60 $ qv and trips to Greece. Sounds solid. Anyone seen recently?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/977489539265

  12. #10850

    Hot damn

    Looks like Kendra Lust is visiting Jax fellas.

    Let me know her rates😂.

    Just kidding. It's a fake / trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho  [View Original Post]

  13. #10849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Too good to be true?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/210791413090

    Looks fake, anybody got a report?

  14. #10848

    Thankfully.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    I hope its a burn and doesn't leave a burn. Fml.
    It was scary. I got a full panel. Good. Had a hat break. But her test in Oct was clear so why'all can breath easy. Were actually from a pipe. She will be vacationing a for a bit. Had my comm issues and such but turned out vacay was why she was paranoid AF! Just for those who may have worried.

  15. #10847

    Keeps the braids

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    And I am in! Lmao. If a trip to the isles is available they'd make great handles!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape