Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 27788
-
10-25-19 20:11 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 223Tna board
I find that if I access the board through https, I am consistently able to get in. https://www.tnaboard.com.
If I use the way I traditionally do for websites, just typing in the domain name tnaboard.com in my browser, I am consistently not able to get in.
-
10-25-19 20:00 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 36She had a video on BP back in the day barebacking.
Originally Posted by OsoBlanko
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 19:51 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 210The site is working. Don't access the home page.
Originally Posted by Poot1
[View Original Post]
Instead use a provider profile link and you will be able to go in.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ysLittleSecret
Does anyone have any info in this girl? She says she loves anal.
-
10-25-19 19:11 #7835Senior Member

Posts: 42While grabbing the link for Jenny, I also saw an ad for Harley Jane. I was able to find her mentioned in the thread and wanted to know if she was still offering bare. She says no mentions in her STG ad, but maybe that's just for deniability?
-
10-25-19 19:05 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 823Yep she was a good time. She was one of my top 3 atf, not anymore.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 18:00 #7833Regular Member

Posts: 14The bot attacks are working.
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 16:44 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 42Searched but couldn't find anything on her: https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/322070595285.
I saw her once for a hhr visit, then texted her today and told me bare was on the table for 150, and free with her hour rate of 175. My first visit with her was pretty mechanical but I didn't go raw. If nobody else has info on her then I don't mind TOFTT.
-
10-25-19 16:26 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 41She is on h she will go raw for 100 so not going to take my chances she is in North bend right now needing dark bad so probably get it from her even cheaper LOL.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 16:14 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 256Pretty sure the "infection" is a birthmark or rocasea. I hope to see her this weekend and will report back.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 12:21 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 2924Works fine for me.
Originally Posted by Scwoodus
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 11:34 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 267Yeah, for a couple weeks actually. Today it seems to be completely down, just very slow in the past.
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 11:16 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 137Tna log in?
Anyone else have tna problems?
-
10-25-19 10:43 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 137Naesteya
Did you get to meet up with her? How did it go? Hopefully the other report was just a one time thing. I was going to book with her last week but decided against it when I saw that report. I saw her a month ago and she seemed fine. Other than being a couple hours late. But that's not out of the norm for her.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 09:52 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 76Kylee
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/910703648237
I've wanted to see this girl today but curious if she belongs in this board or not. Also experience wise? Not in the mood for someone with zero enthusiasm today.
-
10-25-19 00:53 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 2184Consciousness
That is sad! I saw her when she was new. Creampied her, anal. Video and pissed on her face when she was showering with me and bent down to blow me. What a waste.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





