Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 695 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 10419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8199

    Short Blonde Butterfly at Bare Assets used to be at Centerfold.

    Hey guys started a new account now so good to be back.

    Was out and about one day and rode past Bare Assets on North Main Street by the Budweiser plant so decided to stop in as it had been a while. Didn't seem to be too busy but felt like no one even noticed I walked in I had to almost jump over the bar to grab the bartender to get a drink so finally ordered a beer and just minded to myself tipped a small amount to a girl on stage then ended up leaving as I didn't feel to well that day. Ended up seeing a dancer I used to see every once in a while over at Centerfold back in the day on Phillips highway but have never really had much chance to talk to or get any dances from her as every time I saw her she seemed to be pretty busy with another customer. Said hey to her as she walked by but she was busy talking to I guess what was a regular. I'm interested in going back sometime soon just to see her but was wondering if anyone had any experience dealing with her she goes by Butterfly but think she used to go by like Stella or something similar back at Centerfold but also heard her called Butterfly there a few times as well she is a cute blonde that is super short which is kinda my thing. Anyways anyone ever spend time with her get any dances? Any extras? ITC or OTC? How are the dances decent mileage or is she real minimal on being touched? Let me know if any of y'all have had any experiences, if they were good or bad, and if it would be worth it to go back and see her. Thanks guys found this post on Bare Assets FB page of her from not long ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-10-02-18-53-15.jpg‎  

  2. #8198
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Wackos is still in the lead. Hit emps up two weeks ago and it was the saddest looking Friday you could hope for. Ugly girls and a general feeling of depression. Officers wasn't much better and the fucking dances are $40. Who the fuck wants to pay that? Unless it comes with a complementary handjob gtfo. Anyone else have different experiences than myself??
    I hear you on this! I see a lot of clubs transitioning to this bs fee. New Solid Gold and Gold Club also doing $40 a dance, and they don't even get fully nude, GTFO.

  3. #8197
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Wackos is still in the lead. Hit emps up two weeks ago and it was the saddest looking Friday you could hope for. Ugly girls and a general feeling of depression. Officers wasn't much better and the fucking dances are $40. Who the fuck wants to pay that? Unless it comes with a complementary handjob gtfo. Anyone else have different experiences than myself??
    Hey man. Long time no see!

  4. #8196

    Cheyenne

    How is she looking these days? I can't believe I use to see her like 10-15 years ago at the old DH. Always a fun time back in the day. Talking about DH has anyone heard from Raven lately? Is she dancing anywhere else? I sure hope she is ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    She's there. She only works on Fridays though during dayshift.

  5. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHarper  [View Original Post]
    I heard Cheyenne (from the dollhouse) worked periodically at sensations. Has anyone seen her lately.
    She's there. She only works on Fridays though during dayshift.

  6. #8194

    Cheyenne

    I heard Cheyenne (from the dollhouse) worked periodically at sensations. Has anyone seen her lately.

  7. #8193

    Haven't been to many other clubs lately

    Wackos is still in the lead. Hit emps up two weeks ago and it was the saddest looking Friday you could hope for. Ugly girls and a general feeling of depression. Officers wasn't much better and the fucking dances are $40. Who the fuck wants to pay that? Unless it comes with a complementary handjob gtfo. Anyone else have different experiences than myself??

  8. #8192
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how it is there, why'all seen a chick name Michelle there?
    Used to like that place, but lately has sucked.

    Lots of new girls, less friendly service. Often dead during the day. Has been a bummer.

  9. #8191

    Girl at DOLL HOUSE carried lube in her purse?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyHill  [View Original Post]
    So it's been about a year since I've last even dipped my toe in this 'hobby' and I find myself reminiscing about the good ole days at some of the local clubs.

    Anyway, about a 1. 5 or two years ago I met up w this short blonde girl at DH who carried a bottle of lube in her purse. Her services were below what most of us seek in the clubs but I enjoyed her manually stimulating company. I think she was a staple of the place when I visited and vets of this board probably know who she is.

    Does she still work there or another club in the area? I wouldn't mind stopping in to pay her a visit.
    Geeze, you just described everyone there! I was there last week and they have all changed since you were there. Jade retired (so she says) last weekend.

  10. #8190

    Wondering

    So it's been about a year since I've last even dipped my toe in this 'hobby' and I find myself reminiscing about the good ole days at some of the local clubs.

    Anyway, about a 1. 5 or two years ago I met up w this short blonde girl at DH who carried a bottle of lube in her purse. Her services were below what most of us seek in the clubs but I enjoyed her manually stimulating company. I think she was a staple of the place when I visited and vets of this board probably know who she is.

    Does she still work there or another club in the area? I wouldn't mind stopping in to pay her a visit.

  11. #8189

    Doll House

    Anyone know how it is there, why'all seen a chick name Michelle there?

  12. #8188

    J'ville clubs

    I'm going to be in the area next week for work, had been doing my homework & planned on an afternoon FS stop at Wacko's but am a little uncomfortable knowing they just got raided.

    What other SC options are there in the area for FS? I'm happy to reciprocate, I travel all over the country and have great intel in other cities. On here or via PM is great, thanks!

  13. #8187
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterSniffer  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody remember a dancer from the old dollhouse named Virginia? She was Russian. Been wondering what ever happened to her. Had some great times with her.
    The last I heard she had quit dancing to pursue singing in a band. Katya told me that when she was at Sin's while TDH was building the location they're in now.

  14. #8186

    Virginia

    Does anybody remember a dancer from the old dollhouse named Virginia? She was Russian. Been wondering what ever happened to her. Had some great times with her.

  15. #8185

    I'm glad I didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKittyKat  [View Original Post]
    Went back for 2 dances w / Lexus. At the end went to pay as walking out and she says you can pay me here so I hand her 60 for standard dance with a lot of grinding (though too fast, too many changes of positions) at end she says oh I charge $150 for that I said I pay 60 for that and that's all I have on me. She said this is going to be a big problem I said no it's not as I walked up to Michael and tipped him 10 and walked out. She's pretty and if she lost some weight would be gorgeous but homey don't play that (as we said in the 90's!
    I was there Saturday and almost went to VIP with her. I'm glad I didn't after reading this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape