Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,431 to 17,445 of 28078
-
10-23-19 23:25 #10648Regular Member

Posts: 6Olive Leaf Spa
Hello,
Does anybody have any intel on the Olive Leaf Spa in Carlsbad?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-fac...-3595-26249511
Thanks in advance.
-
10-23-19 23:06 #10647Senior Member

Posts: 57Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 22:54 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 132Didn't get her name
Sorry forgot to mention A-spa.
Originally Posted by Ezlyfer
[View Original Post]
Also saw another girl on the way out, early 20's very very cute face, on the thinner side with prolly A's if you're ok with that. Would definitely see her.
-
10-23-19 17:00 #10645Senior Member

Posts: 279If you are just visiting w / kinda large budget - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Heavenly-Hands is a safe bet. You'll have a good time there.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:59 #10644Banned Member

Posts: 132I advise going back at least 5 pages and read up. Plenty of info there. If it were my first time here I know I could find at least 4 places to go based on info already posted.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:48 #10643Senior Member

Posts: 529Give us a hint what you might like.
There are literally hunderds of options.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
Independent or MP?
Asian, Latina, white, black?
20's, 30's, 40's, older?
Thick or thin?
South bay, Mission valley, East County, North County?
Do you have a budget?
-
10-23-19 12:49 #10642Senior Member

Posts: 53General
Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
-
10-23-19 03:43 #10641Senior Member

Posts: 68New V or A spa
Anyone got any intel on the current roster for either? If not I hope to go soon and get a review on at least 1.
-
10-22-19 23:07 #10640Banned Member

Posts: 3075YamYam
It's been at least 6 years since I've seen her. YamYam can be a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 21:29 #10639Senior Member

Posts: 186Yamyam
It's probably been over 2 years since I've last since Yamyam. I really enjoyed her massages and once in a blue moon would get the occasional surprise CBJ. Kinda want to experience a FS session with her. Is her number the same? (990-xxxx) and what were her rates? Thank you.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 20:58 #10638Senior Member

Posts: 57In town looking for references
Hey all, going to be in town on business next week and I'm looking for a massage place with some young (20,s) cute girls who will do antopless or nude massage. As in or Latina. PM me if you have some advice.
-
10-22-19 17:16 #10637Senior Member

Posts: 449Thai stretching
This may be a long shot, but I've been wondering if there are any Thai MPs that offer sensual stretching? I've been seeing my regular in Oceanside who does a little if I ask, but I was hoping to explore with a more seasoned pro. Maybe bordering on a femdom experience. Maybe I've just been watching too much Japanese porn.
Thanks!
-
10-22-19 16:24 #10636Senior Member

Posts: 89Fine Touch
Think that is new name for the place near chula vista but if you head towards IB, right? Used to be called Golden Touch Wellness.
Originally Posted by Freedo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 15:41 #10635Senior Member

Posts: 43Shower fun
Hey folks,
So I recently encountered yamyam. She was fun and fair price. $ for 30.
She lives in a nice apartment, clean and tidy. I get there knock on the door and she opens wearing a nice little dress. She offers a shower, me knowing that service is likely to be better when a lady knows you are clean, I accept. She comes in with me and washes (nice) I guess that's when I figured where this massage was going. She washed me front and back, then asks to suck my penis (her words). I'm a gentleman so I allow it. She dries me off and to the massage table. She gives a pretty good massage and stretch. Then a little BBBJ, on goes the rubber and she is riding. She finished and asks if I want to get on top, did that for a minute and it was time for a shower. Again, she washes and dries me, then I leave. She's not a young sexy piece, more of an older beautiful lady that likes to drink wine and get hers.
I'm liking shower fun. Any good leads on providers that join the shower?
I'm seeing some ads for blue sky and a place on university that insinuate that may be available. Blue sky has a bunch of reviews but I won't pay for the site. Haven't seen anything recently for either. Also not sure if the review goes here or some other place.
-
10-22-19 15:20 #10634Regular Member

Posts: 24Pass on this one
Have to agree. Correct about the bolt ons. Someone did a lousy job on those. Poor time management. Also too many rules. Very limited viewing and touching. Gave her a fair chance. Saw her a few times. Just not worth the time and money. Reviews on rubratings.com are disabled for a reason.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





