Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6200

    Eau Gallie?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    According to her ad, it appears that Sunny has moved. I can't say for sure but last I spoke to her it was somewhere in the Eau Gallie area. So it sounds like no more parking issues. I hope to find out more on Wednesday.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/747749656687
    So what did you find out? If she has moved to eau gallie that would be better located for me. May have to hit her up.

    Thanks for the info.

  2. #6199

    Is this the right Brittany?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty45  [View Original Post]
    I had dream a while back of Brittany. Real girl in photos, good comms, has a schedule, thin like a real beach girl. Clean, fresh and does not reek of smoke as some do. Treat her nice & she will do the same but YMMV.
    The link below is the only Brittany I found in Titusville. Is this her? Certainly opinions will vary, but she looks damn near anorexic to me! And, while it's tough to say since the pictures don't show her face at all, she looks like she's closer to 39 than the 29 her ad states.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/837769034849

  3. #6198

    Brittany in Titusville

    I had dream a while back of Brittany. Real girl in photos, good comms, has a schedule, thin like a real beach girl. Clean, fresh and does not reek of smoke as some do. Treat her nice & she will do the same but YMMV.

  4. #6197

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by BedBug7  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/552065957429

    Good Evening,

    Does anyone have any info on her? She is near my work, so interested in seeing her. Thanks in advance for any info.
    I texted and gave a low for QV and asked for better pic and she's got something wrong with her lips.

  5. #6196

    A2

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I guess that proves the saying of learning something new every day! Thanks for the information!
    If I'm not mistaken I've read in another part of the forum that A2 will ban you if you partake in this activity and brag about it here.

  6. #6195

    CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by BedBug7  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/552065957429Good Evening,Does anyone have any info on her? She is near my work, so interested in seeing her. Thanks in advance for any info.
    That is CeCe a streetwalker that has works the Sunoco area in north Melbourne. Great service, but wouldn't pay up charge online pricing.

  7. #6194

    Never heard that one before!

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Stealthing is the act of removing a condom during sex without the consent of the partner. It's illegal in many countries, and is a form of sexual assault. https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/stealthing/.
    I guess that proves the saying of learning something new every day! Thanks for the information!

  8. #6193

    Stealthing

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. I wasn't a fan but she's been around for several years so I'm guessing she's got plenty of guys out there that enjoy seeing her. If guys like her look or what she does for them, then they certainly should see her as often as they like.Curious, what the hell is "leery of stealthing"? Typo?
    Stealthing is the act of removing a condom during sex without the consent of the partner. It's illegal in many countries, and is a form of sexual assault. https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/stealthing/.

  9. #6192

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen LeLe for 2 or 3 years but she got totally nude for me, idk if DATY was on menu but I don't usually do that anyway with providers. She plays safe all the way CBJ CFS, I had many positions and only upgraded to Greek. She is extremely safe and my friend saw her who is younger and he said she was leery of stealthing. She used her hand Toto get me hard than cane the CBJ.

    I guess according to latest reports she has become mechanical. I don't mind safe but in all honesty I had a decent experience actually 3 with her. I knew nothing about a hubby I was at a mobile home in E Palm Bay.
    To each his own. I wasn't a fan but she's been around for several years so I'm guessing she's got plenty of guys out there that enjoy seeing her. If guys like her look or what she does for them, then they certainly should see her as often as they like.

    Curious, what the hell is "leery of stealthing"? Typo?

  10. #6191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Asked her for you

    Cc and 60 Roses QV.

    75 Roses HH.

    125 Roses 1 HR.

    Probably tgtb.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedBug7  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/552065957429

    Good Evening,

    Does anyone have any info on her? She is near my work, so interested in seeing her. Thanks in advance for any info.

  11. #6190

    STG. Love to Please

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/552065957429

    Good Evening,

    Does anyone have any info on her? She is near my work, so interested in seeing her. Thanks in advance for any info.

  12. #6189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    She was absolutely a one and done for me. I didn't give a lot of detail in the previous post but, partially due to making me wait so long, I only had time for a QV, then she tells me part of a QV is that she doesn't take her top off. What? It's extra for the clothes to come off? Never heard of that one before.
    I have not seen LeLe for 2 or 3 years but she got totally nude for me, idk if DATY was on menu but I don't usually do that anyway with providers. She plays safe all the way CBJ CFS, I had many positions and only upgraded to Greek. She is extremely safe and my friend saw her who is younger and he said she was leery of stealthing. She used her hand Toto get me hard than cane the CBJ.

    I guess according to latest reports she has become mechanical. I don't mind safe but in all honesty I had a decent experience actually 3 with her. I knew nothing about a hubby I was at a mobile home in E Palm Bay.

  13. #6188

    Stacey

    I made my second trip to Stacey, which is quite unusual for me as I don't find many of the girls worth a second visit. Comms was again excellent and she agreed to see me extra early. So early that she asked me to call her 30 minutes before I got there to ensure she was awake. She wasn't of course (it was still dark), but woke up in a surprisingly good mood and seemed pleased to see me (or perhaps it was the MdD breakfast I brought for her.

    I'm not really a morning person, so only wanted a BJ, which she duly delivered and swallowed. Then we just hung out talking. She is a very pleasant lady, so I'm glad she is still around. I don't get that way too often, so won't be able to see her as much as I'd like unfortunately.

  14. #6187
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDownFl  [View Original Post]
    On another note: What's up with all the Dick Pick Guys running adds for Women-Seroiusly???!!!
    LOL. Yeah, I've just always gone under the assumption that they check that "women" box as a formality. From what I've read about the industry and what I can only perceive the consumer base is here in Brevard of women looking for males to give money to for sex. I'm almost 99.8% sure those are all M4 M ads.

    Best of luck to you. Haven't had much luck on comms with Lacey myself.

  15. #6186

    Two become One

    You guys up in the SC have it so much better than us just down from you; at least by the pics and the reviews.

    So I'm heading up for work next week and wanting to set up a few dates. I have read about Lacey Marie (http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/297204263961) and the reviews are good if you have the coin (no problem).

    Then there's this one who does not list a name or I would search (http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/864573208724).

    Anyone have info on the second or anything to add about either of them would be great.

    Thanks guys.

    On another note: What's up with all the Dick Pick Guys running adds for Women-Seroiusly???!!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape