Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,431 to 17,445 of 28091
-
10-24-19 14:47 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 619In my experience she's legit only.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 12:25 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 107Vivian at Queen on University
Sexy Chinese girl. Young maybe less than 25. Nice body, decent message little to no tease but will do the HJ. I'm guessing more available with repeat visits.
-
10-24-19 01:23 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 53Looking for AMP topless. Something worth my time.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 00:37 #10658Regular Member

Posts: 2Long time lurker here, but I had to chime in for one of my ATFs. I haven't had a chance to see her in at least a year due to distance, but I'm pretty sure she's still a top notch experience.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
You're correct, she will be nude for the entirety of the massage. She has an amazing body in person. She's very erotic and really gets into it. Even though it's not FS, I always came out of it feeling like I got laid. It was never a bad time with her and I highly recommend.
-
10-23-19 23:25 #10657Regular Member

Posts: 6Olive Leaf Spa
Hello,
Does anybody have any intel on the Olive Leaf Spa in Carlsbad?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-fac...-3595-26249511
Thanks in advance.
-
10-23-19 23:06 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 57Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 22:54 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 132Didn't get her name
Sorry forgot to mention A-spa.
Originally Posted by Ezlyfer
[View Original Post]
Also saw another girl on the way out, early 20's very very cute face, on the thinner side with prolly A's if you're ok with that. Would definitely see her.
-
10-23-19 17:00 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 279If you are just visiting w / kinda large budget - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Heavenly-Hands is a safe bet. You'll have a good time there.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:59 #10653Banned Member

Posts: 132I advise going back at least 5 pages and read up. Plenty of info there. If it were my first time here I know I could find at least 4 places to go based on info already posted.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:48 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 529Give us a hint what you might like.
There are literally hunderds of options.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
Independent or MP?
Asian, Latina, white, black?
20's, 30's, 40's, older?
Thick or thin?
South bay, Mission valley, East County, North County?
Do you have a budget?
-
10-23-19 12:49 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 53General
Looking for recommendations on places to go in San Diego, looking for topless massages.
-
10-23-19 03:43 #10650Senior Member

Posts: 68New V or A spa
Anyone got any intel on the current roster for either? If not I hope to go soon and get a review on at least 1.
-
10-22-19 23:07 #10649Banned Member

Posts: 3075YamYam
It's been at least 6 years since I've seen her. YamYam can be a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 21:29 #10648Senior Member

Posts: 186Yamyam
It's probably been over 2 years since I've last since Yamyam. I really enjoyed her massages and once in a blue moon would get the occasional surprise CBJ. Kinda want to experience a FS session with her. Is her number the same? (990-xxxx) and what were her rates? Thank you.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 20:58 #10647Senior Member

Posts: 57In town looking for references
Hey all, going to be in town on business next week and I'm looking for a massage place with some young (20,s) cute girls who will do antopless or nude massage. As in or Latina. PM me if you have some advice.











Reply With Quote





