Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6185

    Rowdy. Yeah right.

    So tonight I was feeling a little hungry. Hit the "rowdy" one up to see what was on the menu for an hr at her incall. Clean, quiet. Has some older guy there, but didn't seem to be an issue. We start with some BBBJ. Which is above average. After about 20 mins I asked for DATY and this is where it gets interesting. She says no. OK some girls don't do that with randoms. I asked for the vag. Again a no. Ok, WTF. She says she can't have any stimulation cause she's fucking pregnant! Are you kidding me! Mind you I'm paying 2 for a goddamn hour! And here's the worst part, I had to finish myself. Little guy just wasn't getting what he needed, which is hot wet vagina. She cleans me up, we put out clothes back on and I say I'm not paying 2 for that. And here comes well your paying for my time, yada yada yada. Ummm, paying for service. Toss the lady some cash and I bounce. Remember that part about randoms. Yeah I wasn't a random, seen her a few times before. So there was some familiarities there. Couldn't believe it. Stay safe fellas.

  2. #6184

    Makes me think

    A lot of new ads up in Melbourne. Makes me think something is up with LEO. Could be wrong Charlie has me interest. Any info?

  3. #6183
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnight195  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Friday. I saw no evidence of candy use but she is not the tiny hardbody as the pics would have one believe. Way bigger than 99 lbs. Great headgame but begged off FS after I put down the donation. YMMV but I felt "deceived" and won't be back.
    Thanks. I had exch some messages with her / Liz / Rowdy about 3 weeks ago. Comms / replies were slow in coming, so I saw LSM instead. I could have overlooked the extra Lbs, and the big tats arent my thing, but I was still willing to overlook that. But the bagging on FS AFTER you paid up --to me that's a Ripoff Report. I may be over-reacting, but observe the one strike rule.

  4. #6182

    Any info?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/481311922698

    Anyone know what names she's used for a search or any Intel?

  5. #6181

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/875069045182

    Anyone got any Intel or know an alias of this girl for me to look for? Rtff didn't come up as Megan.
    Pretty sure that's Tiffany, try your search again. Saw her twice, enthusiastic and seemed to get into it. Been a while so can't speak to her current level.

  6. #6180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    New to me

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/875069045182

    Anyone got any Intel or know an alias of this girl for me to look for? Rtff didn't come up as Megan.

  7. #6179

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost1980  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty, tits are HUGE, safe incall.

    Don't know why, but I prefer her to Stacey.
    Saw Lele once when she was on Craigslist looking for guys to play with her & hubby. Could only have anal, head game was short but ok, no GFE, top nor bra came off so no tit play, and hubby was bossy as fuck. After filling the bag, I left them to their fun. Never looked back.

  8. #6178

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she didn't sign up for the "How To Cultivate Repeat Clients" course.
    She was absolutely a one and done for me. I didn't give a lot of detail in the previous post but, partially due to making me wait so long, I only had time for a QV, then she tells me part of a QV is that she doesn't take her top off. What? It's extra for the clothes to come off? Never heard of that one before.

  9. #6177

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    The one and only time I saw Lele, she had zero GFE or passion. Wouldn't even let you finger her. A total waste of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Not a terribly enjoyable experience, she had me waiting in a parking lot for at least 30 minutes, lots of rules, everything was an upcharge, zero passion. No desire to return.
    Apparently she didn't sign up for the "How To Cultivate Repeat Clients" course.

  10. #6176

    Sunny

    According to her ad, it appears that Sunny has moved. I can't say for sure but last I spoke to her it was somewhere in the Eau Gallie area. So it sounds like no more parking issues. I hope to find out more on Wednesday.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/747749656687

  11. #6175

    Rowdy Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately that can verify that she is not on candy?
    I saw her on Friday. I saw no evidence of candy use but she is not the tiny hardbody as the pics would have one believe. Way bigger than 99 lbs. Great headgame but begged off FS after I put down the donation. YMMV but I felt "deceived" and won't be back.

  12. #6174

    Ditto on Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    The one and only time I saw Lele, she had zero GFE or passion. Wouldn't even let you finger her. A total waste of money.
    Saw her once. Not a terribly enjoyable experience, she had me waiting in a parking lot for at least 30 minutes, lots of rules, everything was an upcharge, zero passion. No desire to return.

  13. #6173

    Headache relief

    I visited with the gal a few times earlier in the year, one incall, one outcall. Which really was outside. Both of them were amazing experiences. It was very erotic to be outside in the evening and have this woman go down on you. She is very energetic and really loves her work. Outside was BBBJ. She got me off while I was standing up, which isn't easy for me. The incall was for CFS. Both times were terrific, she is a very welcoming woman and want's you to be happy. I am moving back to FL next week and she is top of my list to visit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/988249207077

  14. #6172

    Lele in Melbourne

    I saw Lele a couple of years ago while visiting in FL. She was down in PB then. I saw her several times and enjoyed the experience each time. If you like a woman with a fuller figure, you will love her. I am moving back to FL next week and look forward to seeing her again. She was friendly and more than capable of giving you an amazing ride. I highly recommend.

  15. #6171

    Stacey

    Finally got the chance to meet up with Stacey. It was a great date, clean room, she was sweet and looking sexy in just a robe and panties. BBBJ was sensual and wet just how I like it with attention to the boys. Daty tasted and felt great and I believe she enjoyed it as well. Finished in mish. Will definitely repeat no drugs, no drama, no signs of anything. Treat her right.

    Snake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape