Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 61441
-
10-26-19 08:18 #40696Banned Member

Posts: 254Why are my post being censored?
I don't know the procedure for contacting the admin, so I am doing it this way.
Why are my post being censored? I have noticed that all of my post don't make it to the board. Most recently, I posted a response where I harmlessly comment that I don't think the girl in the posted pics was cute, but looks funny with all of the semen on her face. My post doesn't appear, but I see two other responses where the poster replies that she is cute. Why did their posts make it and mine didn't? What I have to agree with folks to get my reply posted? There was nothing bad about the post. I think I have also had other post of mine not make it to the board. What's the deal?
-
10-26-19 07:29 #40695Senior Member

Posts: 99Hmmm
Got to get me some of that.
Originally Posted by JackKnauf
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 02:24 #40694Senior Member

Posts: 39Nikki is my new favorite
This 33 year old girl gives the best BBBJ that I've had in years; at least the way I like it. Slow and deep with good suction etc and swallows too. I always give her 30 and she has a nice disposition and isn't into any hard drugs, which I believe. She's usually around Pulaski and Mchenry.
-
10-26-19 02:16 #40693Senior Member

Posts: 56Krystal
Has anyone seen Krystal with the short brown hair around WW lately? I've texted both numbers I have for her and it's like she disappeared.
-
10-25-19 16:44 #40692Senior Member

Posts: 152Nicole
Been seeing this 21 year old Ebony spinner around 25th & Greenmount. Says she used to work on EB. BBBJCIM and BBFS on the menu. She's a really sweet person too! I have digits for contributing members.
-
10-24-19 14:31 #40691Senior Member

Posts: 271LOL 2 x
I thought about that guy from "12 Years a Slave" . LOL. Very entertaining!
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 07:04 #40690Senior Member

Posts: 2419Something old, something new
-
10-23-19 17:57 #40689Senior Member

Posts: 57Millissa
Have you seen Millissa lately?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 20:36 #40688Senior Member

Posts: 694Cute
At first glance I thought she was Millisa a CB ghost from the past.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 14:37 #40687Senior Member

Posts: 290Best hours
Okay, seems that some providers are out during school hours, I was in the west side and picked up a 25 years old cutie that goes by Hollie or something like that, I didn't ask how it's spelled. Those glasses make her look better, but I have to say her best days are gone, deflated tits, deflated booty, she is easy to deal with, but the body didn't convince me, not sure I'd pick her up again, she looks decent only with clothes on.
I also went to B and CB and that's where I found a chubby one who goes by Monica, she said she got out of the gray bar inn recently, enough meat for cushion purposes just as I like them, she says she has a SD and is not out like that, so if you see her don't think it twice, she has dark / black hair, big pretty eyes, about 5'4, chubby but cute, not obese, she said is 23 and lives in the area but apparently not working the streets like that.
-
10-22-19 09:57 #40686Senior Member

Posts: 290For work reasons I've sticked with regulars, but I've been around the most known loops and besides big lips Ashley I haven't find any other provider I could spend time with, what time and where those chicks are working!?I'm going to be in the area one more time, I can't find the post where someone was offering a safe room for a reasonable rate in the west, if that's you please PM me with the details, thanks in advance.
-
10-22-19 08:33 #40685Regular Member

Posts: 3She is cute. Where did you find her?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 07:50 #40684Regular Member

Posts: 2She's still around
Just drive around Garrison and you'll find her eventually.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 00:03 #40683Senior Member

Posts: 339She was cute before
But bought her 25 dollar worth of thick hot man make up.
Got her lookin so much cuter.
-
10-21-19 23:57 #40682Senior Member

Posts: 339Cute one in CB
22 yo. Ashley. Good attitude. Good body. Good mic game. If I had more time I woulda sampled the kitty. Had a cute butt with good little figure. Fresh clean look.
She looks pretty cute here.












Reply With Quote




