Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6516

    Too damn funny

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    All this talk of Blaze and lo and behold a new portrait courtesy of everyone's least favorite uncle.
    Great! No need to add her to the list. Not that I was going to anyway. That was easy! Carry on.

  2. #6515

    Kendra Kox

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixizi  [View Original Post]
    Searches not really showing anything and confirmed on Twitter that this is her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=4370

    Will also add reviews for the providers I've seen since I've last been active.

    Thanks in advance.
    I tried seeing her but she requires a real number (which I refused). She has the odd review on other areas of other areas (like baltimore). Unless it's some crazy sting operation with a ridiculous effort to loop in a porn star in doing stings in various cities, she is legit. She seems to do this sporadically and does a few tours. Her twitter always references the city she is in, her onlyfans page shows videos of "fans" but I suspect are just mongers, she's on ERos, switter, tryst, STG, Listcrawler, etc. She also has different prices for Tryst / Eros vs the others. With the others (at least referring to one review I saw), she upcharges for GFE but I never read about an upcharge for the tryst / eros stuff. Her reviews on babylon seem to be legit. I know she's leaving the area last night or this morning. She does seem fun, but this real number business is ridiculous.

  3. #6514

    Blaze

    All this talk of Blaze and lo and behold a new portrait courtesy of everyone's least favorite uncle.

  4. #6513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Really? In her last picture taken by her uncle, she looked 80 and half dead.
    Trip, she looked 3/4 dead and this wasn't to long ago. A month? Just a bad pic. No make-up, hung over but wasn't flattering. Again it was a mugshot. I like her menu, her size, but holding out for Vic, Alex, Rose, Skylar, Baby, and Peaches from the Doll House!

  5. #6512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm which blaze?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/834599122330

  6. #6511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSting24  [View Original Post]
    I am going to keep this short and sweet.

    She is real. She is very strange. She is WAY overpriced relating to what you receive. Save your cash.

    TS24.
    She is another one of those way overpriced tantra type mystic providers. Very high $$$ no sex.

  7. #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    You know who's really good, Blaze she is chill, seductive, body ain't bad. I know she is into videos too, so just ask her she is open to it.
    Yes I agree! That was my go to till work picked up.

  8. #6509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Tantra

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhull  [View Original Post]
    I agree brother. She tried to sage around me to get rid of bad mojo so our session would be good really spaced out and just fucking weird. Way overpriced! Better talent at home and less $. Will not repeat.
    Most are former full service hookers that found an easier way to rip guys off after they aged into their late 30's and beyond. She has been around forever before as an escort but now because they mumble some jumble their rates have.

    Doubled and service been cut in half.

  9. #6508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Dylan Bleu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSting24  [View Original Post]
    I am going to keep this short and sweet.

    She is real. She is very strange. She is WAY overpriced relating to what you receive. Save your cash.

    TS24.
    I agree brother. She tried to sage around me to get rid of bad mojo so our session would be good really spaced out and just fucking weird. Way overpriced! Better talent at home and less $. Will not repeat.

  10. #6507

    Dylan Blu

    I am going to keep this short and sweet.

    She is real. She is very strange. She is WAY overpriced relating to what you receive. Save your cash.

    TS24.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link. Thanks.

  11. #6506

    Anyone have any Info? Kendra Kox

    Searches not really showing anything and confirmed on Twitter that this is her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=4370

    Will also add reviews for the providers I've seen since I've last been active.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #6505

    Post a link

    Can you confirm which blaze?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    You know who's really good, Blaze she is chill, seductive, body ain't bad. I know she is into videos too, so just ask her she is open to it.

  13. #6504

    Pebbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    If you read her entire ad it eventually says No Sex, No Touching.
    I see this: "No Police No Cheap Men No Drama No Negotiating No Anal No BBJ No BB don't text. Me unless your Ready ".

    Don't see anything about no sex and no touching. Is there another ad somewhere?

  14. #6503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Pebbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    If you read her entire ad it eventually says No Sex, No Touching.

  15. #6502

    Ms Pebbles

    Anyone seen her or have any info?

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/38109120/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape