Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 19310
-
10-22-19 19:59 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 545Thanks. I had exch some messages with her / Liz / Rowdy about 3 weeks ago. Comms / replies were slow in coming, so I saw LSM instead. I could have overlooked the extra Lbs, and the big tats arent my thing, but I was still willing to overlook that. But the bagging on FS AFTER you paid up --to me that's a Ripoff Report. I may be over-reacting, but observe the one strike rule.
Originally Posted by GreenKnight195
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 13:00 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 975Any info?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/481311922698
Anyone know what names she's used for a search or any Intel?
-
10-22-19 12:37 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 975Try this
Pretty sure that's Tiffany, try your search again. Saw her twice, enthusiastic and seemed to get into it. Been a while so can't speak to her current level.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 11:37 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 515New to me
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/875069045182
Anyone got any Intel or know an alias of this girl for me to look for? Rtff didn't come up as Megan.
-
10-22-19 11:06 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 136Lele
Saw Lele once when she was on Craigslist looking for guys to play with her & hubby. Could only have anal, head game was short but ok, no GFE, top nor bra came off so no tit play, and hubby was bossy as fuck. After filling the bag, I left them to their fun. Never looked back.
Originally Posted by SpaceGhost1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 09:45 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 2959Lele
She was absolutely a one and done for me. I didn't give a lot of detail in the previous post but, partially due to making me wait so long, I only had time for a QV, then she tells me part of a QV is that she doesn't take her top off. What? It's extra for the clothes to come off? Never heard of that one before.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 01:05 #6194Senior Member

Posts: 1755Lele
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
Apparently she didn't sign up for the "How To Cultivate Repeat Clients" course.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 00:56 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sunny
According to her ad, it appears that Sunny has moved. I can't say for sure but last I spoke to her it was somewhere in the Eau Gallie area. So it sounds like no more parking issues. I hope to find out more on Wednesday.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/747749656687
-
10-21-19 15:09 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 69Rowdy Russian
I saw her on Friday. I saw no evidence of candy use but she is not the tiny hardbody as the pics would have one believe. Way bigger than 99 lbs. Great headgame but begged off FS after I put down the donation. YMMV but I felt "deceived" and won't be back.
Originally Posted by BriCua
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 11:52 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 2959Ditto on Lele
Saw her once. Not a terribly enjoyable experience, she had me waiting in a parking lot for at least 30 minutes, lots of rules, everything was an upcharge, zero passion. No desire to return.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:57 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 139Headache relief
I visited with the gal a few times earlier in the year, one incall, one outcall. Which really was outside. Both of them were amazing experiences. It was very erotic to be outside in the evening and have this woman go down on you. She is very energetic and really loves her work. Outside was BBBJ. She got me off while I was standing up, which isn't easy for me. The incall was for CFS. Both times were terrific, she is a very welcoming woman and want's you to be happy. I am moving back to FL next week and she is top of my list to visit.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/988249207077
-
10-21-19 10:21 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 139Lele in Melbourne
I saw Lele a couple of years ago while visiting in FL. She was down in PB then. I saw her several times and enjoyed the experience each time. If you like a woman with a fuller figure, you will love her. I am moving back to FL next week and look forward to seeing her again. She was friendly and more than capable of giving you an amazing ride. I highly recommend.
-
10-21-19 10:15 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 112Stacey
Finally got the chance to meet up with Stacey. It was a great date, clean room, she was sweet and looking sexy in just a robe and panties. BBBJ was sensual and wet just how I like it with attention to the boys. Daty tasted and felt great and I believe she enjoyed it as well. Finished in mish. Will definitely repeat no drugs, no drama, no signs of anything. Treat her right.
Snake.
-
10-21-19 09:20 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 32Rowdy Russian
Has anyone seen her lately that can verify that she is not on candy?
-
10-21-19 09:14 #6186Banned Member

Posts: 551Lele
The one and only time I saw Lele, she had zero GFE or passion. Wouldn't even let you finger her. A total waste of money.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





