Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,276 to 22,290 of 37633
-
10-22-19 06:40 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 233Not surprised
I'm not surprised. This place is forgettable! LOL. Adding six months of chemotherapy to the fact that this place is already forgettable, I wouldn't remember where it is either!
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 01:13 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 265You have already posted twice that you have been there. Very odd.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 20:12 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 60Sky in Southfield
I seen her about 2 years ago. Stripper body, Thick, AA woman. She has a nice setup in her condo in a gated Southfield community which is safe and discreet. She directs you to a gas station first, then from there she gives you the rest. Back bedroom setup with massage table and candle. She was excellent and I think the total was. 15 for hr and an additional. 1 for Nuru. She does an amazing job and well worth it. Haven't been back only because with providers like Tiffany, Jocelyn, and Bonita price wise, it's hard to compete but she was still worth it.
Originally Posted by BramStroker
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 15:41 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 53Saw Daisy the other day. Same experience. Don't think anything else is to be had with her.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 12:28 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 394Great massage on your way to grand rapids
If anyone ever heads to Grand Rapids area I have a great place to stop at. Not putting details down due to LE presence on here. Seniors with lots of good real posts pm me for details.
-
10-21-19 10:08 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 172Saigon Spa
Once again, Saigon Spa has five girls working today. Three Asian and two American. Plenty of good choices.
https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home
-
10-21-19 07:24 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 191Springwell
Sir. Where might this place be located? Might give it a try if I can come up with some extra money.
Originally Posted by RAK2sl345
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 19:29 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 213Massage by Sky
Seen this for a while, thinking of TOFTT but thought I would check in first. Searched and found no reviews here.
No reviews online, pics are very random. On twitter as at skysgetaway and website is massagejustworks <dot com.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1424043
-
10-20-19 19:23 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 79Seconded
I only saw her once but this is pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by RAK2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 17:17 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 106Celine
She is a sweetheart and takes good care of her clients in all ways. Does anyone know who the shorter smaller spinner is at saigon?
-
10-20-19 14:53 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 213Too bad
That's a shame, since she's generally very busy even when she's here during the week. Regarding duos, would it be appropriate to just ask her directly? I've seen her before.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 14:38 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 261Asian friend
Weekends are out for me. If you could get a contact number for the hot Asian, I would be most appreciative and try my best to return the favor. My message box is cleared.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 12:14 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 172Bonita Diaz
Only info I have is she is hot.
Originally Posted by Mstersds
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 07:24 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 106Asian friend
Do you have any info on her?
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 07:19 #15344Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Daisy
I tried. The half and half was the most unsatisfying experience ever. Repeated several times in hopes of some life there. Didn't happen.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
She's sweet but a rubber doll shows more life.









Reply With Quote






