Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 18817
-
10-27-19 08:24 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 178Lucky
It's been a couple years Since I've seen her, but she was a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Lexes878
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/38339859/
-
10-26-19 23:47 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 60Big black booty
So I've been craving some big black booty and jugs for a while now. Any recommendations in Orlando, Altamonte, Apopka areas? They have to be clean and safe, of course. Thanks for the tips fellas.
-
10-26-19 21:28 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 79Kissimmee
Visiting your fair city next weekend. Recommendations that help me FULLY enjoy my time would be appreciated. Trying to find location of MC as it seems I should make a visit if it's close. Also, have a strong itch for Latino if it's available!
A good Utr wood be most excellent too!
Thanks for a pm and be safe.
-
10-26-19 10:02 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks Lehmonade for being brave enough to TOFTT, or should I say TABFTT (Take A Bullet For The Team), give it your best shot! I recommend you give her a Kiss and see if she can handle your Love Gun, LOL.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/M2fEcnwd1UE
Also, I noticed she's a Beatles fan so please be careful as I'm betting "she's not a girl who misses much", LOL.
https://youtu.be/vdvnOH060Qg
SYM.
-
10-26-19 08:09 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 548Got my daily laugh
She looked promising.
Body checks out.
Face somewhat checks out.
Full body checks out. Wait. That's a f*cking....
*looks up to her face* oh shit this b*tch looks crazy.
Verdict: nope I'm out!
In her ad, it reads "I aim to please" hahahahahahahahaha!
Somehow, jr got me to text her anyway. I guess I love a little bit of crazy in my girls.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/38291946/
-
10-25-19 17:16 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 633Asian
Any asians besides AMP?
-
10-22-19 20:31 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 1149Lake co
Agreed there are few. The ones in leesburg on 27 by main street are shady AF and idk how secure they are. Theres one in tavares on 441 and the other back by the (villa lagoon) that arent bad and probably safer. Can't speak for eustis or south lake. Everything else is name brand hotels. Honestly I don't think any of them pay by the hour.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 12:46 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks for the intel as well as Carlosa. Would be interested how I could find more verifiable talent on twitter. Naples is too far from Orlando, as is Tampa. Work will keep me close to home while there. But I'd agree, Switter not very active.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
Just bought a monthly subscription to eroticmonkey. Word on the street is girls can pay to have fake reviews created, but, it is something. Found some absolute BOMBSHELLS. Have some feelers out, will see if things come together.
-
10-22-19 12:22 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 941I have found Twitter, Eros and Slixa to have good talent you have to be careful on Eros. T hff are awesome fakephotos. Nice thing about Twitter is the post there photos day in day out.
Warning Sway has GPS she is $600 hour.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 11:25 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 102Good to know
Thanks for the info and warning. I think I've found a promising UTR up there who is definitely not LEO. We'll see.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 08:22 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 878Lake County no tels
There is nothing in Lake County. The closest thing you are going to find for a no tel is Geneva in Orlando on OBT. No providers here either. A few in Apopka and Ocala, but most are in Orlando. If you do see any providers in Lake County, procceed with caution. It may be LEO.
Originally Posted by Casey9
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 01:44 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 1755Switter and Twitter
I joined Switter back when everything was shut down. It's Sex Workers Twitter. It doesn't seem to be very popular around here. There are a lot of high end escorts using it. There are also a ton of escorts on Twitter albeit mostly high end as well. Lady Kamala is in Naples: https://twitter.com/LadyKamala Sway Marcellis is in Tampa: https://twitter.com/SwayMarcellis just to mention a few.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 01:00 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 102Lake County NoTels?
Anyone have any intel on any Lake County NoTels that are clean, discreet, etc?
Thanks.
-
10-21-19 08:24 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 207Roller derby
She's not as hot as that papa johns pizza. No, I kid, but how did you get that girl?
Originally Posted by BigBanging7
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 06:28 #10418Senior Member

Posts: 198Switter
So. I believe once all the sex act restrictions came in, a bunch of girls moved to SWITTER. As I continue to build my "to-do" list for my arrival, (which, thanks to everyone is looking VERY tasty), I'm trying to exhaust all resources. I joined, had to wait a few days to be approved, and then searched. Could be doing it wrong but only found a small handful of girls from Orlando and none seem active except 1, and she's not my type.
Curious if anyone has tried it and what their experience may be or have been?
Thanks!











Reply With Quote





