Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 339 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #980

    New Agency. Sexy Angels. A+

    Happened to have time while in LA and came across a web site with a couple of Asian girls, one started and one coming soon. Since I didn't want to wait for the girl coming soon I opted to see Nina at her incall HaHa.

    Korean agency, reasonable screening, good directions, girl ready on time. Stepped in to see a young hottie with a nice pair of tata's. Web site pics aren't of her and I thought she looked rather yummy in person. Pics and stats listed for Nina are representative. Service was just great and Nina was proactive with her DFK, groping, BBBJ and we covered the usual acronyms for sex. Nina also tried to get a second pop outa me but my recovery time was a bit long and we ran out of time. Her attempt was noteworthy and felt just awesome with more BBBJ / HJ and a couple more acronyms. Showered and I was out with a jump in my step.

    I'll be back for seconds and also look forward to taste testing her roommate when she arrives.

    https://sexyangels.site/

  2. #979

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This one is newscaster hot.

    https://www.thatmall.com/stacy/
    Agreed, should be a better experience for that much $$ Thanks for the report. I'll stay away.

  3. #978

    Newscaster

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This one is newscaster hot.

    https://www.thatmall.com/stacy/

    She had me over to her incall and she was wearing some ridiculous satin lingerie that had my 10 inch cock bursting through my pantalones.

    She charges 300 for what is unfortunately a very good massage and a very weak handjob.

    She does not show her poooosy, she keeps her panties on and her ass has that little bit of cellulite.

    Her skin tone is fucken copper.

    She takes off her top and her titties are like these little cupcakes of joy, but no touching.

    It is like 45 minutes of massage with attention to bullshit massage detail, but no bang the drum all day on the balls or poking at the boypussy.

    The handjob is just marginal. I did not even spew a good load.

    She is fun to look at, but for 300 she could at least play with my gooch.
    For what chanel?

  4. #977
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Network

    This one is newscaster hot.

    https://www.thatmall.com/stacy/

    She had me over to her incall and she was wearing some ridiculous satin lingerie that had my 10 inch cock bursting through my pantalones.

    She charges 300 for what is unfortunately a very good massage and a very weak handjob.

    She does not show her poooosy, she keeps her panties on and her ass has that little bit of cellulite.

    Her skin tone is fucken copper.

    She takes off her top and her titties are like these little cupcakes of joy, but no touching.

    It is like 45 minutes of massage with attention to bullshit massage detail, but no bang the drum all day on the balls or poking at the boypussy.

    The handjob is just marginal. I did not even spew a good load.

    She is fun to look at, but for 300 she could at least play with my gooch.

  5. #976

    Recommend Great CBJ

    Just checking to see any recommendations for great CBJ. Open to any places either AMP, In-call, Outcalls, Agency or even Drive Thrus.

    Glad to exchange. PM info please. Thanks.

  6. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingLa213  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...glewood/irinac

    This funky ***** looks great in pictures. Those pictures are at least 5 years and 20 lbs off. I should left as soon as she opened the door but I got a crazy weird vibe from her. I didn't want her to flip out so. I said fuck and drove in. I couldn't get passed the CBJ. I was semi hard the whole 15 minutes. Lucky I busted quick and I fucking ran out of there. I'm kind of new the private Delights website. Its hit or miss like BP was.
    Cool, thanks for the review. She was on my todo list; not anymore hahahaha. IrinaC does doubles with Kylee Love sometimes in Gardena and I had a good time with Kylee last year (she is chubby too but is somewhat pretty).

  7. #974

    Irinac

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...glewood/irinac

    This funky ***** looks great in pictures. Those pictures are at least 5 years and 20 lbs off. I should left as soon as she opened the door but I got a crazy weird vibe from her. I didn't want her to flip out so. I said fuck and drove in. I couldn't get passed the CBJ. I was semi hard the whole 15 minutes. Lucky I busted quick and I fucking ran out of there. I'm kind of new the private Delights website. Its hit or miss like BP was.

  8. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    Hellow fellow Mongers, I will be visiting Venice beach Thursday thru Saturday for a work conference and was hoping to get some recommendations. I would prefer younger blonde but really the biggest thing is safe and reliable. Feel free to PM if you can help. Anyone coming to Tampa let me know and I'll hook you up!
    Remember one thing. Its all about current refs now to see a quality girl regardless if westcoast or eastcoast.

    If you don't have solid refs checkout citixguide, escort alligator or read the them reviews.

  9. #972

    Visiting from Tampa Fl

    Hellow fellow Mongers, I will be visiting Venice beach Thursday thru Saturday for a work conference and was hoping to get some recommendations. I would prefer younger blonde but really the biggest thing is safe and reliable. Feel free to PM if you can help. Anyone coming to Tampa let me know and I'll hook you up!

  10. #971

    Lana Rhoades

    So I came across a profile named Lana Rhoades on them. Here is her profile. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lana-rho...ngeles-532287..

    Is she the real Lana Rhoades? Anyone seen her before?

    Any kinds of information is much appreciated.

  11. #970

    KellyBarbie21

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KellyBarbie21 Saw her awhile back by herself (just thought about sending a message to a fellow monger on here. Realized I didn't make a post about it! Really cute chick, easy going attitude. BBBJ and greek offered. Didn't ask about BBFS not sure that is offered. I did the duo with her and Cuban doll, would not repeat Cuban doll upsells and has a pretty shitty attitude in general. I mean damn, I paid money for a BJ not attitude. Also Kelly's attitude was different as well. So in a pinch I would see Kelly again and would say if you need to drain your balls in something cute go for it.

  12. #969

    Punjabi Indian Karina From private delights

    So I decided to check out karina after looking at her profile for a few months. Her pictures caught my eye and I did some research on her. So I decided to see her. Luckily for me she was running a special. Half hour for 100. She was staying in bellflower in a motel. Texted her I wanted to see her and she asked to call her when ready. Called to get address and I was in my way.

    Knocked on her door and she opened the door wearing a kimono. Her face looked like her pics and she was tall. Set the donation down and washed my hands per her request and laid on the bed for a back room with boxers on since she said to leave them on. She was rubbing my back and we started talking. She isn't a trained therapist but I think it was more to break the ice. She told me to flip and then she helped me take off my boxers and she took of the robe to reveal her body. She is thick but cute. She is ticklish so I couldn't soft touch her and no fiv. She put the cover on and began a CBJ. She gets into it but it would have felt better if there was no cover. She got on top and rode me. This is wear I began to see her body. Her tits sagged when she was on top and her stomach does too. We switched to mish and when she rose her arm she had a big bruise on it. I finished the deed and she give me napkins and wipes. Talked for a bit and left.

    She is cute but I wouldn't repeat. The motel didn't make me feel safe since there was two working girls in the parking lot trying to get smokes before I went to her room. When I went to my car there was a guy sitting in his car looking at me the entire time when I was leaving. The bruise on her arm made me feel uncomfortable since it was huge and discolored. The bed on stains on it. But she is a nice provider. And did say she normally doesn't stay there. If you do see her try and catch her when she runs the special. She is not GFE at all. Today was her last day she said. She is headed up north but will be back in a month or two.

  13. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates2004  [View Original Post]
    Strange her name is anniemac on their but she goes by Savannah. The best thing is she looks like her photo. The rest is just a whole lot of complaining and just going through the motions.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/Anniemac

    May be caught her on a bad night. Her CBJ is not bad. May be you will have better luck with her.
    She is a regular on HX and has been there for a year or two.

  14. #967

    Savannah from Private Delights

    Strange her name is anniemac on their but she goes by Savannah. The best thing is she looks like her photo. The rest is just a whole lot of complaining and just going through the motions.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/Anniemac

    May be caught her on a bad night. Her CBJ is not bad. May be you will have better luck with her.

  15. #966

    Really flaky LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year or so ago. She was a little flaky and not at all serene. Might be on stimulants.

    But she was tight and uninhibited, and her dog kept quiet while I was there. Worth your time up to a point.
    Yeah she bailed on me a few times, but the last time I bailed. Hope someone finds her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape