Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 19319
-
10-22-19 01:05 #6194Senior Member

Posts: 1755Lele
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
Apparently she didn't sign up for the "How To Cultivate Repeat Clients" course.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 00:56 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sunny
According to her ad, it appears that Sunny has moved. I can't say for sure but last I spoke to her it was somewhere in the Eau Gallie area. So it sounds like no more parking issues. I hope to find out more on Wednesday.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/747749656687
-
10-21-19 15:09 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 69Rowdy Russian
I saw her on Friday. I saw no evidence of candy use but she is not the tiny hardbody as the pics would have one believe. Way bigger than 99 lbs. Great headgame but begged off FS after I put down the donation. YMMV but I felt "deceived" and won't be back.
Originally Posted by BriCua
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 11:52 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 2962Ditto on Lele
Saw her once. Not a terribly enjoyable experience, she had me waiting in a parking lot for at least 30 minutes, lots of rules, everything was an upcharge, zero passion. No desire to return.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:57 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 139Headache relief
I visited with the gal a few times earlier in the year, one incall, one outcall. Which really was outside. Both of them were amazing experiences. It was very erotic to be outside in the evening and have this woman go down on you. She is very energetic and really loves her work. Outside was BBBJ. She got me off while I was standing up, which isn't easy for me. The incall was for CFS. Both times were terrific, she is a very welcoming woman and want's you to be happy. I am moving back to FL next week and she is top of my list to visit.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/988249207077
-
10-21-19 10:21 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 139Lele in Melbourne
I saw Lele a couple of years ago while visiting in FL. She was down in PB then. I saw her several times and enjoyed the experience each time. If you like a woman with a fuller figure, you will love her. I am moving back to FL next week and look forward to seeing her again. She was friendly and more than capable of giving you an amazing ride. I highly recommend.
-
10-21-19 10:15 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 112Stacey
Finally got the chance to meet up with Stacey. It was a great date, clean room, she was sweet and looking sexy in just a robe and panties. BBBJ was sensual and wet just how I like it with attention to the boys. Daty tasted and felt great and I believe she enjoyed it as well. Finished in mish. Will definitely repeat no drugs, no drama, no signs of anything. Treat her right.
Snake.
-
10-21-19 09:20 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 32Rowdy Russian
Has anyone seen her lately that can verify that she is not on candy?
-
10-21-19 09:14 #6186Banned Member

Posts: 551Lele
The one and only time I saw Lele, she had zero GFE or passion. Wouldn't even let you finger her. A total waste of money.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 00:43 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 302Prefer how?
Does she kiss and have passion?
Originally Posted by SpaceGhost1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 22:04 #6184Regular Member

Posts: 20Lele the Brazilian
She's pretty, tits are HUGE, safe incall.
Don't know why, but I prefer her to Stacey.
-
10-20-19 15:54 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 2962More on Jasmine
You alluded to the reason I don't see a lot of the "outcall only" girls. With an SO at home, outcall means setting up a room somewhere. That typically means more time involved in reserving the room, using a credit card to hold the room and then the additional expense of the room. If the girl wants 1. 5 for her time and the room is another 1, now I'm at 2. 5. While I'll set up the outcall from time to time, I'm probably doing incall over 90% of the time. So, while I'm interested in meeting Jasmine, so long as she's outcall only, I probably won't be seeing her as soon as I would if she had incall.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 08:31 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 98Tryxy
Saw Tryxy yesterday morning and had a great time. Comms were good with quick responses from her. She stays in a well-known provider motel in Satellite Beach. I arrived on time and she was still eating breakfast which was fine because it gave us time to get to know one another. She is an attractive woman who looks like her pics and has a tight body for having two kids. We undressed and the fun began. I really enjoy DATY and her pussy begged to be licked and sucked. She has a small pussy which tasted divine. I spent a long time working on her clit and her soft moans were a real turn on. After her orgasm (seemed like it anyway), we traded positions and she gave me a great BBBJ CIM. I wanted FS, but the BBBJ was so good I couldn't hold back. She gave me a wipe to clean up and I was on my way home with a smile on my face.
She is not a clock watcher and needs more customers. Donation was $. 2 for hhr and well worth it. Her room was somewhat smoky and not as cluttered as I expected. I'm looking forward to having FS with Tryxy the next time I see her!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/168799084871
-
10-19-19 20:18 #6181Regular Member

Posts: 12Elaborate
Can you elaborate on that?
Originally Posted by DeepDown
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 17:42 #6180Banned Member

Posts: 551Jasmine
I also would be very, very surprised if she ripped people off, as in stole their money or had thugs. I've seen her several times and she was always a nice person, well presented and clean. If she had incall, I'd pay her 1. 5, or if she offered incall but I chose outcall I'd pay the 1. 5 but paying a premium because she doesn't offer incall isn't something I'm willing to do too often. Selah, for example, doesn't want to work from home either, so she often rents a room to play at her expense.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






