Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,461 to 17,475 of 28080
-
10-21-19 12:33 #10620Regular Member

Posts: 16Mai is skinny
Mai, a Vietnamese independent who works in Mission Valley, is very thin. You can feel every rib. Book the 30 minute rub.
Originally Posted by Pain2019
[View Original Post]
(858) xxx-0243.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882
-
10-21-19 12:01 #10619Banned Member

Posts: 3075KS Spa
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
I believed they sometimes will run a $40/ hour special between 12-2 pm or something like that.
-
10-21-19 10:34 #10618Banned Member

Posts: 3075Skinny masseuse
Selena at MBC.
Originally Posted by Pain2019
[View Original Post]
Anna at Convoy Massage.
Chloe at Sakura Massage on Convoy Street, same plaza as Sunrise Buffet. Lulu, if I recall is also thin.
Nina in Miramar. She's an independent.
-
10-21-19 08:43 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 235That is what I was quoted, maybe I just got lucky. .
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 04:56 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 252I think KS spa house fee is $60/ hr, not $40/ hr.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 02:55 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 71Fine Touch
Good call on this place, was looking for something new in San Diego and this delivered. I got Leah on my visit, she wasn't a Korean goddess that other mongers seem to have gotten but still very attractive. MMS seems apprehensive towards newcomers and Leah was a little icy at the start. She came in wearing yoga pants and a modest blouse not quite the skin tight dresses I'm used to in similar establishments. She asked some questions on how I found the place etc. And gave a perfunctory back massage had me flip very early and made the appropriate gestures.
One thing that I like about Korean women is if they like you, your experience will be a lot better. Sucks if they don't I guess. Leah might be late 20's early 30's with a decent figure include small natural C's but what she lacks in comparison to other girls reviewed she makes up for in service. The woman is a sexual tiger and I had access to anything I wanted, her English is not so good but she makes every effort to please. I'd highly recommend.
-
10-20-19 17:16 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 130411?
Info anyone? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153575.
-
10-20-19 15:20 #10613Senior Member

Posts: 132Pass on this one
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921
I'd pass on this one. Pretty older lady who seemed clueless on how to massage and bolt ons felt like a rock.
-
10-20-19 13:56 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 56V and Diamond
Recently I visited the new V in suite 108, late at night. Thanks for the update! Provider name was Sunshine or something like that (I was a bit drunk, as usual). She was a banging little spinner who could not have been 30. Good English skills. Hr was $60 and she gave a decent massage. Debated back and forth for price of naked HJ. Finally agreed to $80 up front. Implanted perky full Bs / small Cs, trimmed short kitty--I like that. Would let me suck on those perky tits and pet that kitty but no FIV. HJ was not that great, but mission accomplished anyway. She shorted me on time by 10 minutes, but that's OK, I get that it was really late. Glad they're back in business and once again an option to A Spa. Next time I'll opt for FS (hopefully the provider won't demand $200 up front, or worse yet--refuse with "too beaucoup! You know, if there was a 24-hour AMP with FS spinners or at least willing to get fully naked, I'd be a lot poorer.
Also recently visited the legendary Eva previously from Z and now at Diamond in La Mesa. Called ahead to ensure she was working that day and although I arrived 30 minutes late, it wasn't busy and she wasn't upset. Hr was $40. Great massage skills. Got out some kinks I didn't know I had. No negotiation after the flip. She fed me her tits and encouraged FIV. I didn't try for anything more than the HJ, which was very good--she really knows what's she's doing. She suggested prostate, but that doesn't turn me on, so I declined. I could have tipped less, but tipped $80 because it was worth it. As I got dressed she gave me her cell number. I'm glad she's available at a different spa, after my last miserable experience at Z.
-
10-20-19 13:04 #10611Banned Member

Posts: 3075KS Spa
Great intel! I tried this place when they first opened up and they only had middle aged or older masseuses working there at the time. If they now have cute, young masseuses working there it might be worth a visit. The entrance is not discreet at all because it's right on Convoy Street.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 10:39 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for super skinny Asian girl masseur.
Need help guys, if you know by any chance about one real skinny Asian girl in the massage shops, please let me Know, I will love to visit her.
-
10-20-19 03:38 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 260Google Voice, man. You can have it call your phone first then connect you to whatever number, so the only number in your history is the proxy.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 23:03 #10608Banned Member

Posts: 3075Dala
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
I saw Dala 4-5 months ago. She looks just as good as when I first met her 3 years ago. Very pretty face, with a banging body and great ass. Her massage is good. She will do a lap dance like routine on the flip. Limited touching, mainly of her breasts and ass is allowed. Her HJ can be a bit mechanical IMO. If you're okay with that you will get a good massage from a half naked beautiful lady.
-
10-19-19 22:42 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 224Any info on any of these?
I usually hit up AMPs, but I'm impressed by the independents in this area. I looked through RR for anyone that claimed to have real CMT skills, that also looked good, and was wondering if any of why'all had any recs for someone that can give a deep tissue massage. I think I'll leave happy with any.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151528
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133229 - read some mixed reviews on massage quality on this board, but overall seems pretty good.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635 - saw the recent review and seems very enticing.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153482 - not sure anything extra here, but that massage looks interesting, any intel?
Thanks.
-
10-19-19 20:15 #10606Banned Member

Posts: 3075Calling ahead
Yes, I often times will call ahead so I get my masseuse of choice. Unless, I am going to a place where I know that 5 out of the 7 girls working there I don't mind seeing.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
Calling ahead is also good so you're guaranteed to get someone just in case they are busy.









Reply With Quote





