Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10774

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace4222  [View Original Post]
    Hey, long time lurker. I want to know if this girl was real or a to good to be true. Can someone help me?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/116546222148
    I haven't seen her before. But it appears she is a TS. If that's what you're into cool. If not becareful you might get a surpirse.

  2. #10773

    Bianca

    Hey Damn your inbox is full. Can you please PM me with any details on Bianca. Was thinking on seeing her next week if she's worth the higher prices. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan696  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and her sister chance on separate occasions. Safe Incall and a very very great experience. Pics are 100% her. Sexy in person with very nice skills.

  3. #10772

    Stood up

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    This one will not be packing it in for some time. I know her very well she's a nice lady and her roommate is even better. I will be going to do a double with them.
    I've missed this one twice so far. Tried setting up an early AM and she "overslept".

    I sent you a PM about her friend. I'm still curious to pull it off.

  4. #10771

    Who she is

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her. I miss her too. Saw her for my birthday in 2018. Was such a good time.
    She's a waste of time and money. Reluctantly performed and once I called it quits cause I could tell she couldn't suck any longer she got up grabbed the cash and ran to the bathroom to throw up. She was gagging the whole time and barely making any headway getting me down. Total disappointment. Hate it when I make a bad decision.

  5. #10770

    Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace4222  [View Original Post]
    Hey, long time lurker. I want to know if this girl was real or a to good to be true. Can someone help me?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/116546222148
    That is NOT a girl.

  6. #10769

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/571857513953

    A quick search shows this one is probably a dancer at Sinsations. It looks like she has made some new financial goals.

    Has anyone experienced time with her yet?
    I saw her and her sister chance on separate occasions. Safe Incall and a very very great experience. Pics are 100% her. Sexy in person with very nice skills.

  7. #10768

    Katie Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloros  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys have any experience with Katie Flowers from Eros?
    Long time lurker here. I am in and out of the hobby, and when I indulge it is almost exclusively with high-end, top shelf ladies. Katie is indeed TOP shelf. She has a private incall location in the PV area, communicates via email and appreciates planning. I doubt same day requests are possible, and if so it would be very unlikely. My dream with her was incredible. Multi-pops, lots of dirty talk and CIM. I'd see her all the time if admission wasn't so cost prohibitive. But IMO she is worth every penny.

  8. #10767

    Ghosted by Kim

    I was hoping to set something up with Kim. Comms were good until I arrived at the hotel. When I notified her of my arrival, she notified me that she was actually staying in a hotel next door. She proceeded to provide me with the correct hotel (she didn't give me the room number yet), but went dark right after. I waited a few minutes and left.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/637271845122

  9. #10766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace4222  [View Original Post]
    Hey, long time lurker. I want to know if this girl was real or a to good to be true. Can someone help me?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/116546222148
    That girl is a real dude. We review born female escorts here only.

  10. #10765
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I know I mention before but. I'm just at my whits end.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/718876839883

    I'm a BBW hunter and she looks so good by all means. Even if your not into BBW you can't say she doesn't look like a snack.

    Just seems TGTBT. Yet its been a while if she was with uncle they be using another muse. Know one of you mongers seen this ladies please spill the details.
    You can not go wrong with #ddddaisy squirts. She lives a little south of Jacksonville but is always willing to make the trip here she always stays in a nice upscale hotel off JTB and I guarantee you will have a wonderful experience with that one. I have met her on several occasions.

  11. #10764

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her. I miss her too. Saw her for my birthday in 2018. Was such a good time.
    Wishful thinking I believe.

  12. #10763

    Sasha

    Lurked for a long time. Joined the hobby.

    Did some worthy hunting. I have found what I've been looking for.

    Dedicated. Enthusiastic. Very capable. Very capable. Takes direction better than play-doh.

    Very warm and welcoming. Higher end pricing for a reason.

    She's top shelf.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5.htm?cat=1322

  13. #10762

    Skyy hunglow

    Hey, long time lurker. I want to know if this girl was real or a to good to be true. Can someone help me?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/116546222148

  14. #10761

    Definitely not big tit jess

    Definitely not her. I miss her too. Saw her for my birthday in 2018. Was such a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does this girl look like bigtit Jess? Really miss her.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/391091352005

  15. #10760
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Definitely not in person

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does this girl look like bigtit Jess? Really miss her.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/391091352005
    Jess didn't have a 5 o'clock shadow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape