Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,526 to 30,540 of 41302
-
10-20-19 13:55 #10777Senior Member

Posts: 279I believe bella lace is the same as amber from this old review.
I don't know how to link old review, so just copied it and pasted. I think this is the same as bella.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
09-01-18 16:58 View Post.
View Thread.
Forum: Jacksonville.
Thread: Streetwalker Reports.
Posted By: Luke Cage668.
Amber on Pearl.
Scooped up Amber strolling on Pearl late one evening, mid 30's brown haired WSW spinner, necessary pleasantries and checks out of the way agreeing to perform spitting lyrics on the mic, one of the better lyricist had in awhile as her rhymes were on the money, I truly appreciate an artist that I don't have to give any directions to and I can just lay back and enjoy the flow of her lyrics. After catching the applause from her performance I tipped her an extra Abe to go along with Andy, no digits (these girls are always losing or getting a phone stolen) but definitely a multi repeater.
-
10-20-19 13:35 #10776Senior Member

Posts: 405Ghosted by Kim
That is almost an identical experience that has been repeated on this thread many many times over the past couple of years. I haven't heard about a good review from her yet. In a way, I am sort of thankful for the selection of piss poor providers that we have in Jacksonville, because if a selection of decent providers at a reasonable donation ever appeared. I would be broke! As it is, I keep returning home with cash in my pocket.
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 13:31 #10775Senior Member

Posts: 127The Sultry Sasha Selexa
I'm putting up a second review because 1) it was that good and 2) I wasn't sure if the link worked.
Very classy woman. Took me in in a silk robe and told me to get comfortable and she took over from there.
I have not been pleasured like that in quite awhile. She took care of my every request with the enthusiasm and desire I've been looking for. She wanted to satisfy me at all costs and I found it to be my best venture yet. After just 1 Visit she's at the top of my list and will prove to be my reliable go to. Top shelf lady.
I almost want her all to myself!
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5.htm?cat=1322
-
10-20-19 12:52 #10774Senior Member

Posts: 122Not sure
I haven't seen her before. But it appears she is a TS. If that's what you're into cool. If not becareful you might get a surpirse.
Originally Posted by Mace4222
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 12:29 #10773Senior Member

Posts: 820Bianca
Hey Damn your inbox is full. Can you please PM me with any details on Bianca. Was thinking on seeing her next week if she's worth the higher prices. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DMan696
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 10:39 #10772Senior Member

Posts: 127Stood up
I've missed this one twice so far. Tried setting up an early AM and she "overslept".
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
I sent you a PM about her friend. I'm still curious to pull it off.
-
10-20-19 10:28 #10771Senior Member

Posts: 127Who she is
She's a waste of time and money. Reluctantly performed and once I called it quits cause I could tell she couldn't suck any longer she got up grabbed the cash and ran to the bathroom to throw up. She was gagging the whole time and barely making any headway getting me down. Total disappointment. Hate it when I make a bad decision.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 10:00 #10770Senior Member

Posts: 151Girl?
That is NOT a girl.
Originally Posted by Mace4222
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 09:49 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 65Bianca
I saw her and her sister chance on separate occasions. Safe Incall and a very very great experience. Pics are 100% her. Sexy in person with very nice skills.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 08:02 #10768Regular Member

Posts: 7Katie Flowers
Long time lurker here. I am in and out of the hobby, and when I indulge it is almost exclusively with high-end, top shelf ladies. Katie is indeed TOP shelf. She has a private incall location in the PV area, communicates via email and appreciates planning. I doubt same day requests are possible, and if so it would be very unlikely. My dream with her was incredible. Multi-pops, lots of dirty talk and CIM. I'd see her all the time if admission wasn't so cost prohibitive. But IMO she is worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 07:55 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 64Ghosted by Kim
I was hoping to set something up with Kim. Comms were good until I arrived at the hotel. When I notified her of my arrival, she notified me that she was actually staying in a hotel next door. She proceeded to provide me with the correct hotel (she didn't give me the room number yet), but went dark right after. I waited a few minutes and left.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/637271845122
-
10-20-19 07:17 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 2131That girl is a real dude. We review born female escorts here only.
Originally Posted by Mace4222
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 06:08 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 435You can not go wrong with #ddddaisy squirts. She lives a little south of Jacksonville but is always willing to make the trip here she always stays in a nice upscale hotel off JTB and I guarantee you will have a wonderful experience with that one. I have met her on several occasions.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 03:50 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 318Jess
Wishful thinking I believe.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 02:14 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 127Sasha
Lurked for a long time. Joined the hobby.
Did some worthy hunting. I have found what I've been looking for.
Dedicated. Enthusiastic. Very capable. Very capable. Takes direction better than play-doh.
Very warm and welcoming. Higher end pricing for a reason.
She's top shelf.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5.htm?cat=1322











Reply With Quote





